New enemy of the Left - Mark Zuckerberg???

Bormio

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Soros says he is going to hand the election to Trump and that he should not be in charge of Facebook.  Zuckerberg has been giving speeches about the dangers of censorship and the need to defend free expression.  Is Zuck about to be an American hero?

Yes he is. He had meeting with trump. Since then they hate him

Go check out the project veritas last video

39 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Soros says he is going to hand the election to Trump and that he should not be in charge of Facebook.  Zuckerberg has been giving speeches about the dangers of censorship and the need to defend free expression.  Is Zuck about to be an American hero?

Someone tell Soros. Trumps great job is going to hand him the election.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Zuck suppresses free speech more than anyone or anything. 

And Google....

BGW

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Soros says he is going to hand the election to Trump and that he should not be in charge of Facebook.  [1] Zuckerberg has been giving speeches about the dangers of censorship and the need to defend free expression. [2] Is Zuck about to be an American hero?

If (1) is true, then I hope (2) is also. 

If you ever need info about anyone at Harvard just ask. I have 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS. People just submitted it. I don’t know why. They “trust me.” Dumb fucks. 

- Mark Zuckerberg on private IM to a friend in 2004 

From bitcoin billionaires. Good book. The Winklevoss twins are no dummies. Own a billion worth of cryptocurrency .... or did when bitcoin P hit almost 20K