Mitt Romney should receive the Medal of Freedom!!

RedZone

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It'll be funny to see all the boobs currently humping Romney's leg when he votes to confirm Amy Barrett. xD

But yeah, gotta take those lowercase "w's" where ya can I guess lol.

Seriously.  I’m old enough to remember when guys like these probably thought Senator Romney was a misogynist a la The Handmaid’s Tale because he had “binders full of women”.  

Thing is I don’t care that Senator Romney voted to convict. That’s his prerogative.  Unlike the hyper partisan and biased Democrats who had decided on guilt before the thing even started I trust he came to the decision after seriously  reflecting on the evidence he was presented with.  If there are consequences he will pay the electoral price, and if not then good for him.

He’s a reliable conservative vote when it matters. 

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...that a rush limbaugh could win a Presidential Medal of Freedom lets us all know the direction of the country.

Another draft dodger.... only his problem was a Pilonidal cyst..

Go figue....

...that your racist bitch ass is still on this site says it all.

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It'll be funny to see all the boobs currently humping Romney's leg when he votes to confirm Amy Barrett. xD

But yeah, gotta take those lowercase "w's" where ya can I guess lol.

Saluting a fellow American for following his conscience is considered humping in zulu1128's world. Not surprising.

History will be kind to Mitt Romney.

Pretty sure the dictator trump party is fucked though..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Seriously.  I’m old enough to remember when guys like these

Seriously, I'm old enough to remember every wingnut on this forum voting for Romney then crying like little bitches for 4 years when he lost.

NOW those same wingnuts want Romney gone and blackballed.

Ironically, that was the Official END of the Republican Party.....write that down for your kids.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Seriously, I'm old enough to remember every wingnut on this forum voting for Romney then crying like little bitches for 4 years when he lost.

NOW those same wingnuts want Romney gone and blackballed.

Ironically, that was the Official END of the Republican Party.....write that down for your kids.

Seriously I’m old enough to remember when you called a Gunnery Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps the N word. Then backed it up by saying he made you mad. 

Sorry bitch

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Seriously I’m old enough to remember when you called a Gunnery Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps the N word. Then backed it up by saying he made you mad. 

Sorry bitch

Is that what happened?  I’ve seen constant reference to his dropping the “N Bomb” but wasn’t sure what actually transpired.  Was our intrepid Ragin’ Cajun referring to DevilDog?

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Is that what happened?  I’ve seen constant reference to his dropping the “N Bomb” but wasn’t sure what actually transpired?  Was he talking about DevilDog?

Sure was...called him a N a few times then backed it up by saying DD made him mad. He is a pathetic pile of shit. He is also Douchebagpussy66 best friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Is that what happened?  I’ve seen constant reference to his dropping the “N Bomb” but wasn’t sure what actually transpired?  Was he talking about DevilDog?

Yup. He got into it with DD one day, literally typed the words "you dumb n****r," and hit the send button.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Is that what happened?  I’ve seen constant reference to his dropping the “N Bomb” but wasn’t sure what actually transpired.  Was our intrepid Ragin’ Cajun referring to DevilDog?

And you still don't.

Don't vote for me in 2020 if it's that important to you..

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You guys notice that Racist #2 (Douchebagpussy66) laughed at the post where I posted Racist #1 ( Racist Cajun) called DD the N word?

These Grand Lizards stick together for sure. 

so I'm a racist because I laughed at a post form you?!?...sure Tex....whatever you say...dopey ass red-neck...O.o

Just now, DBP66 said:

so I'm a racist because I laughed at a post form you?!?...sure Tex....whatever you say...dopey ass red-neck...O.o

Dont forget Mexican.

You're a fucking racist because you called me a "fucking redneck Mexican". You fucking bitch. I am an American. 

Go blow the other Grand Lizard.