Mitt Romney should receive the Medal of Freedom!!

RedZone

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dont forget Mexican.

You're a fucking racist because you called me a "fucking redneck Mexican". You fucking bitch. I am an American. 

Go blow the other Grand Lizard. 

I was pointing out the irony of a Mexican-American supporting a Pres. who calls his fellow Mexicans rapists and killers exc...I have way too much respect for Mexicans to belittle them...sorry to disappoint you Tex...:$

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I was pointing out the irony of a Mexican-American supporting a Pres. who calls his fellow Mexicans rapists and killers exc...I have way too much respect for Mexicans to belittle them...sorry to disappoint you Tex...:$

Calling me a "Fucking Redneck Mexican" pointed out what exactly? AGAIN I am an American, Just Like AztecPadre told you. 

"I have too much respect for Mexicans" the go too for a Racist. I bet you even have a few good friends that are Mexican too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Calling me a "Fucking Redneck Mexican" pointed out what exactly? AGAIN I am an American, Just Like AztecPadre told you. 

"I have too much respect for Mexicans" the go too for a Racist. I bet you even have a few good friends that are Mexican too?

it pointed out the irony of someone supporting a Pres. who mocks his heritage….SAD...and guess what?..that doesn't make me a red-neck...;)

here in the Northeast Mexicans are an essential part of our economy and they are the hardest working people I know...like I said I have way too much respect for Mexicans to mock them...unlike your boy Trump...:$

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it pointed out the irony of someone supporting a Pres. who mocks his heritage….SAD...and guess what?..that doesn't make me a red-neck...;)

here in the Northeast Mexicans are an essential part of our economy and they are the hardest working people I know...like I said I have way too much respect for Mexicans to mock them...unlike your boy Trump...:$

Sure why don’t you go out to hard working people and call them "fucking Mexicans" let’s see what happens.

Again your attempt at back peddling is not impressive. You have been exposed. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

This is comedy gold lol...almost as awesome as Chip’s “but he made me mad” excuse. xD

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sure why don’t you go out to hard working people and call them "fucking Mexicans" let’s see what happens.

Again your attempt at back peddling is not impressive. You have been exposed. 

they are way too smart to support Trump....must be a Texas thing??….:$..exposed huh??..LOL..sure Tex!

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they are way too smart to support Trump....must be a Texas thing??….:$..exposed huh??..LOL..sure Tex!

OH I get it now. If you support President Trump you're a "stupid Redneck Mexican. If you dont you're a "Good Mexican". Oh and all the Mexicans in Texas are bad. 

Go iron your hood.

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

OH I get it now. If you support President Trump you're a "stupid Redneck Mexican. If you dont you're a "Good Mexican". Oh and all the Mexicans in Texas are bad. 

Go iron your hood.

If you support a guy who mocks your heritage that's on YOU Tex....doesn't make sense to me....O.o

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Watching you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to justify using racist language lol. 

nothing to twist Dave...I'll admit my words weren't too good because I allowed Tex to drag me down in the gutter with him but it doesn't make me a red neck like Tex...;)

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

nothing to twist Dave...I'll admit my words weren't too good because I allowed Tex to drag me down in the gutter with him but it doesn't make me a red neck like Tex...;)

Its my fault you called me a Redneck Mexican? Another fallback used by a Racist, in fact that is the same thing the Racist cajun claimed when he called DD the N word

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

...that a rush limbaugh could win a Presidential Medal of Freedom lets us all know the direction of the country.

Another draft dodger.... only his problem was a Pilonidal cyst..

Go figure....

An opioid pill popping loudmouth tool gets the PMF?  Yeah this country is hella fucked. Lol

• Like 3