This is really insulting but insightful

Testadura

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

North Jersey is mostly just one urban area now - you are correct.  But I lived in Chester in the late 60’s - and there were no black people anywhere.

NJ is the 1st or 2nd most segregated state education-wise.  fact.  but we all vote Dem, as a sort of modern-day indulgence.  if you vote Dem, your bigotry is wiped clean--apparently, our guilt is, too.  the Deep State stands behind that promise, and that's good enough for me, though hearing that Reptilian Jews were also behind the promise would only make me more assured and rest easier

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

Having lived in both the North and the South, there is far greater interaction between blacks and whites in small Southern towns than anywhere in the North.  We shop in the same stores, eat in the same restaurants, go to the same doctors and even now live in the same neighborhoods.  Church remains the most segregated institution and that is more likely due to style of worship.  In the town I resided in Rhode Island, there was a single black student in our high school.

I was in Charleston and Kiawah in June 2001.  Relations were great.  Then, I'm back in Newark, NJ, having lunch later that summer with a summer associate--you know the one who was the son of that "retired" Deep Stater, not Reptilian, but possibly alien.  I didn't know to check way back then.

It was an upscale restaurant, because my firm was paying, and something struck me.  Every table in that NJ restaurant looked like the United Nations.  Never saw anything like that in Charleston.  Groups were nearby each other in Charleston, but not and never cozy intermingling.  I was in Charleston and Buford and Savannah in 1994, also.

Another e.g..:  My wedding party when I was 34 (I'm almost 54 now): gay Puerto Rican, half-black/half-Puerto Rican, black man in his 50s, my white brother (not brutha), my white friend from childhood, and a white friend from work who has an adopted black brother.  Wife's side: white sister (not sista), white co-worker, 3 blacks.

Now, I'm a deluded racist from NJ, and look at the diversity I just unleashed on your ass.  Can you imagine the diversity here with non-racists???

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You make the north sound like the south in the 1800's..wenyvto dinner the other night with a nice mix of color in the restaurant.

did the blacks keep quiet for 5 minutes, or were they cackling all night long, telling your-momma jokes?

you know them blacks, always playin' the fools . . . and the dozens.  can't find a voting booth in the day time if you walked them there and pointed, and shit   thank today's Mr. Charlie SJWs be helpin' thems out

13 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I was in Charleston and Kiawah in June 2001.  Relations were great.  Then, I'm back in Newark, NJ, having lunch later that summer with a summer associate--you know the one who was the son of that "retired" Deep Stater, not Reptilian, but possibly alien.  I didn't know to check way back then.

It was an upscale restaurant, because my firm was paying, and something struck me.  Every table in that NJ restaurant looked like the United Nations.  Never saw anything like that in Charleston.  Groups were nearby each other in Charleston, but not and never cozy intermingling.  I was in Charleston and Buford and Savannah in 1994, also.

Another e.g..:  My wedding party when I was 34 (I'm almost 54 now): gay Puerto Rican, half-black/half-Puerto Rican, black man in his 50s, my white brother (not brutha), my white friend from childhood, and a white friend from work who has an adopted black brother.  Wife's side: white sister (not sista), white co-worker, 3 blacks.

Now, I'm a deluded racist from NJ, and look at the diversity I just unleashed on your ass.  Can you imagine the diversity here with non-racists???

I think the NY metropolitan area is likely as diverse as anywhere.  But there is still a suburban/urban divide.  My parents lived in Mahwah.  I just checked - 3% African-American.

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I think the NY metropolitan area is likely as diverse as anywhere.  But there is still a suburban/urban divide.  My parents lived in Mahwah.  I just checked - 3% African-American.

I'm next door in Allendale (10% Asian, but no Schuls for the Reptilians).  I wouldn't look at absolute numbers or even %s or that divide, which is true.  there's a ton of mixing here, though admittedly not with the people who never see the light outside of Camden, Trenton, JC, Nwk, Paterson, etc.  Those people are the poorest of the poor, and no wealthy black is likely to move nearby.  in the '60s and '70s, blacks of means (and I hate to generalize like this, but people like simplicity and word limits and pandering for approval from morons) moved to Teaneck, Maplewood, and Montclair (Willingboro for the South Jersey folk?).  They didn't try to revitalize Newark, Irvington, E. Orange, Englewood, Hackensack, Atlantic City, and Passaic.  Get the heck out, was what they did, as did everyone else w/ a few bucks.

N.B.  You know not to take all of what I say at face value.  I'm Roman Catholic, but part Jewish.  And boy do I hate Jews and their conspiratorial behavior.  They even have the CIA doing their bidding.  (Though some say the Vatican pulls the Rothschilds' strings.)  That's why they had no business being in my wedding party.  Shifty mofos.  That's why I moved to a town in which they can't even tempt me.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:32 PM, Troll said:

-Yes 100% agree, and we still let in more today than anyone else....

But Gee...somehow I never thought i would hear you admit that ALL people should be treated decently...

Now how does that work again for those decent law abiding residents ? 

I must have missed the part where you were respecting them...🤔

PS: and certainly supporting 'illegal' immigration goes against what you profess here...

If I have ever said that some people should NOT be treated decently I would appreciate you showing me where I said that.  I've never said that I supported illegal immigration.  Not once.  

I have reverence for all living things and as for my species-I make no distinction between ANYBODY concerning decency and I try my best to remember that we are all spirits having a human experience for a short time.  We are here but not from here and spirit is what is important.  Definitely more important than the idea that an American is more important than anybody else.  Also, anybody else is not more important than an American.  We are all the same and to think we are not is the cause for much of what bothers us.  

People are not bothered by the things that happen but by their thoughts about the things that happen.  Change your thoughts about things and those things do indeed change.  That is a universal truth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is a universal truth.

Good post....

I'll stand corrected for not recognizing that you did not support  the illegal portion of it....

(In defense I DID say that I missed it didn't I ?🙄  🤣)

Was just pointing out that that your respect mantra (again 100% agreed with) INDEED should be 'all inclusive'....

But apparently you already understand that....👍

Apologies and Kudos....

oh yeah....and cheers 

giphy.gif

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, Testadura said:

did the blacks keep quiet for 5 minutes, or were they cackling all night long, telling your-momma jokes?

you know them blacks, always playin' the fools . . . and the dozens.  can't find a voting booth in the day time if you walked them there and pointed, and shit   thank today's Mr. Charlie SJWs be helpin' thems out

It's good to see you again Test. Intellect through trial and error.