"In NH, Biden Calls Woman 'Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier' When She Brings Up Iowa"

Testadura

"In NH, Biden Calls Woman 'Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier' When She Brings Up Iowa."  Apparently, he's insulted people 2x before using that same moronic abuse.

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/02/09/780335/

I don't really care.  But a couple of observations that the Left would definitely make on others' using that invective:

1.  Misogynistic.

2.  Mansplaining.

3.  Bullying.

4.  Un-Presidential.

5.  Unhinged.

6.  Sign of mental disorder.

7.  An ugly phobe, ugly shamer.

8.  Etc.

Doesn't seem to be covered yet by Left-leaning media.

This cat just proved that he couldn't last 2 days in Trump's shoes with all that that man gets hit with.

As I posted a couple of days ago, Trump gets hit like never before in quantity, harshness, and frequency, and he's still standing upright--like Ali after round 15 with a broken jaw since round 2 against Norton.  Biden is the Dems' chosen prince, protected, and he mocks a female college student who merely asks a very good question, which, a sentence before he hurls this put-down, Biden himself called a good question.  When Christ Christie did that stuff, it was news for weeks, and it always stuck, informing his reputation for others--no forgiveness.  And NJ's very liberal press always went after Christie.

Again, it doesn't mean necessarily that Biden won't be a better President than Trump is; just possibly shows the double standard employed when you don't belong to the Left's tribe.

Dish out, can't take, also comes to mind.  We all need to be fairer and more civil, Trump included.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It only matters to the assholes if Trump says/does it!

I know but it doesn't have to be that way.  Biden v Trump--I wouldn't know where to start, but this was embarrassing bullying and uncalled for, and I can't wait to see the uproar.

To show me some bona fides, give Daddy some uproar.  Maddux gets 4 inches off the plate, so does Jimmy Key

20 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I know but it doesn't have to be that way.  Biden v Trump--I wouldn't know where to start, but this was embarrassing bullying and uncalled for, and I can't wait to see the uproar.

To show me some bona fides, give Daddy some uproar.  Maddux gets 4 inches off the plate, so does Jimmy Key

I agree, the outrage shouldn’t be subjective!

• Like 1

Biden is done...too bad as i was looking forward to him debating Trump..he stumbles and forgets what state he is in in front of a half packed middle school gym....while Trump speaks to tens of thousands in arenas with no Tele prompter...on well it's Bernie...and good luck with free free free but i have no idea How To pay for it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Biden is done...too bad as i was looking forward to him debating Trump..he stumbles and forgets what state he is in in front of a half packed middle school gym....while Trump speaks to tens of thousands in arenas with no Tele prompter...on well it's Bernie...and good luck with free free free but i have no idea How To pay for it.

This is how we know there has been a tectonic shift in the abilities and talents of nominees because trump is a  mediocre-bad orator.  But here he is being lauded as something good.  

12 hours ago, Testadura said:

Trump would embarrass biden

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

This is how we know there has been a tectonic shift in the abilities and talents of nominees because trump is a  mediocre-bad orator.  But here he is being lauded as something good.  

There has been a huge drop.  Please take a look at the 2 below links. 

The 1st if the 1st Kennedy-Nixon debate in 1960, and I' referenced this before yrs ago.  It's about an hour long, but just looking at it for 5 minutes will tell you a lot.  Think about how educated the public had to be to digest their positions, look at how informed they both were on obscure issues that the public today is clueless, and look at what that meant--the public demanded much of our politicians.  They wouldn't suffer dummies.

The 2nd is a 9-minute interview of 10 HS students in 1958.  8 white, 2 black.  all had 120 IQs and above.  Most weren't going to college.  All could speak in intelligent, complete sentences.  All were so well composed when they spoke.  Dressed very well.  Incredibly well mannered and serious.  They make kids today look like idiots.  The guy (David Hoffman) assembled these video and made others to do PBS specials.  Another good one, which he did in the 1980s, is of a Wash DC cab driver whom he interviews about life and race relations (a small part of the interview) in the 1950/60s.  It's not like we hear it portrayed now, but that's off the subject.  The amount of middle-class kids and families was amazing in that era.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Testadura said:

There has been a huge drop.  Please take a look at the 2 below links. 

The 1st if the 1st Kennedy-Nixon debate in 1960, and I' referenced this before yrs ago.  It's about an hour long, but just looking at it for 5 minutes will tell you a lot.  Think about how educated the public had to be to digest their positions, look at how informed they both were on obscure issues that the public today is clueless, and look at what that meant--the public demanded much of our politicians.  They wouldn't suffer dummies.

The 2nd is a 9-minute interview of 10 HS students in 1958.  8 white, 2 black.  all had 120 IQs and above.  Most weren't going to college.  All could speak in intelligent, complete sentences.  All were so well composed when they spoke.  Dressed very well.  Incredibly well mannered and serious.  They make kids today look like idiots.  The guy (David Hoffman) assembled these video and made others to do PBS specials.  Another good one, which he did in the 1980s, is of a Wash DC cab driver whom he interviews about life and race relations (a small part of the interview) in the 1950/60s.  It's not like we hear it portrayed now, but that's off the subject.  The amount of middle-class kids and families was amazing in that era.

There is a reason why America prospered and the middle-class thrived in the 50s and 60s. We were the only game in town. America possessed some 60% to 70% of the world's industrial capacity for many years after the Second World War. We literally had no competition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

There is a reason why America prospered and the middle-class thrived in the 50s and 60s. We were the only game in town. America possessed some 60% to 70% of the world's industrial capacity for many years after the Second World War. We literally had no competition. 

yes, I'm aware that in 1946 we had at least 50% of the world's GDP.  I just posted that a day ago.  That solely does not, and perhaps not even primarily, account for the drop.

American IQs dropped by at least 2 points, also.  I would think that with our standard of living and investment in schools IQ would not have dropped.  IQ didn't drop in other Countries with rising standards of living.

America prospered before we were the only game in town--we took over well before WWI as the largest manufacturer and exporter in the world.  That's a big reason why banks were allowed to go international and why we "needed" a Fed.  City of London banks and investment house making bank off our exporting.  The US dollar became the primary world currency well before the '50s and '60s and 1944's Bretton Woods.

The way we run deficits, we still spend as if we have greater GDP than we do.

No, the dumbing down goes a lot deeper.  It raises uncomfortable issues.