A Black, a Reptialian, and a Deep Stater walk into a bar

Testadura

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Hey welcome to the Cantina...

[...]

Hollywood has been preparing the world for an alien disclosure for years. The deep state knows what it's doing. Believe me.

Trump is playing a very dangerous game. He might rush it. The people might not be ready for the Truth. 

Globalists? Not quite. Think bigger. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Hollywood has been preparing the world for an alien disclosure for years. The deep state knows what it's doing. Believe me.

Trump is playing a very dangerous game. He might rush it. The people might not be ready for the Truth. 

Globalists? Not quite. Think bigger. 

the good news is that hardly anyone saw "We Live."  we primed

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

What do you call a joke without a punchline? 

a funny story?

sometimes there's a purpose behind making explicit what's implicit.

also, some inmates, for e.g., lack basic reading comprehension, but are intelligent enough to grasp insults and will demonstrate that comprehension to you, and even if they weren't able to grasp them, the insulter still insulted

words are your friend--you can bend them; they won't break.  play with them; this is only a message board.  they serve a purpose.  you understood--mission accomplished.  gotcha isn't part of an IQ test or any indicator of ability.

but b/w us (and of course, it's not between us) you're bumping up against your ceiling.  I sense it.  show me something.

15 minutes ago, Troll said:

You must have loved that movie when you saw it.....

You sure do reference it a whole lot....

giphy.gif

I'll bet you went out to buy some sunglasses

😜

I told you already.  I saw it 1-2 months ago or so.  Once.  Now out of the kitchen.  I have a migraine, and you're not helping.

100 plus 110 isn't and poorly read....  it's just not enough.  stop

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

a funny story?

sometimes there's a purpose behind making explicit what's implicit.

also, some inmates, for e.g., lack basic reading comprehension, but are intelligent enough to grasp insults and will demonstrate that comprehension to you, and even if they weren't able to grasp them, the insulter still insulted

words are your friend--you can bend them; they won't break.  play with them; this is only a message board.  they serve a purpose.  you understood--mission accomplished.  gotcha isn't part of an IQ test or any indicator of ability.

but b/w us (and of course, it's not between us) you're bumping up against your ceiling.  I sense it.  show me something.

You didn't get it. It was the setup to a joke.

What do you call a joke without a punchline?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

A question?  Pulling a punch?  No soap, radio?

A setup. 

It belongs to the same genus as "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side," the same genus of which @Testadura's own joke is also a species: "A Black, a Reptilian, and a Deep Stater walk into a bar. They oder drinks and have a nice time."

The humor is supposed to be generated by the incongruity between the formulaic setup, which creates the expectation for a punchline, and the missing punchline. 

The joke also describes the genus, since it's a joke without a punchline. I thought that was neat when I first thought of the joke earlier today.

The joke is also on someone, namely, @Testadura, because the setup aimed to set him up. The setup was a setup of another kind. So, he's the butt of the joke, but all in good fun.

It's not funny, but most jokes aren't. That's why comedians don't tell them. 

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

He's intolerable, almost as intolerable as I am, but we tolerate him anyway. He's a good guy. 

hey now, why you Doxing me like that....

giphy.gif

🤣

To be fair....I always liked Test's posts....😁

He always seemed like a good guy too....

cheers

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1