Trump going to Bakersfield, California

Bormio

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The Central Valley has several House districts that narrowly went Democrat in 2018.  Trump not only plans on winning in 2020 - he wants to make San Fran Nan minority leader again.

Why not, that nutjob single handily handed the presidency over. 

One party is here boys and it’s not a good thing. 

Good night. 

BGW

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow never thought he'd go to California 

California has money and House seats.  Obama was selfish, worried mainly about his own election and approval numbers.  Trump worked tirelessly for GOP Senate candidates in 2018, and I think will try to help House and Senate candidates this year.

24 minutes ago, Bormio said:

California has money and House seats.  Obama was selfish, worried mainly about his own election and approval numbers.  Trump worked tirelessly for GOP Senate candidates in 2018, and I think will try to help House and Senate candidates this year.

I hope hes able to get the house back

Speaker Jordan or mccarthy sounds good

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I hope hes able to get the house back

Speaker Jordan or mccarthy sounds good

We can only hope and pray. Clearly that has at least a puncher's chance of happening, though. Trump is going to be a maniac on the campaign trail from now to November because he knows how important it is to win the House back. He's not going to be hard to find...he's going to be everywhere! 😎

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We can only hope and pray. Clearly that has at least a puncher's chance of happening, though. Trump is going to be a maniac on the campaign trail from now to November because he knows how important it is to win the House back. He's not going to be hard to find...he's going to be everywhere! 😎

Hes def going to more blue states now than he has. Itll be interesting to see . 

• Like 1