OT: Bizarro World

noonereal

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

"Putin says he can prove Trump did not share secrets"

so now we have the worst actor in the world running to the support of the American president

I don't think anyone foresaw this kind of insanity. Even the unhinged left. 

You still see the left as unhinged? Or is it just some on this site?  

Its not like some of us didn't see this coming, maybe not the specifics but it was going to be something.  It had to be something.  This current situation might not do it but unless he gets it together (at 70 Its not likely) he will continue unforced errors in everything he tries to accomplish.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You still see the left as unhinged? Or is it just some on this site?  

Oh yes

very much so

I have seen many people I have previously respected just melt down

The emotion is as immature as Trump himself

Its not like some of us didn't see this coming,

that is no reason to act as a tween girl

maybe not the specifics but it was going to be something.  It had to be something.  This current situation might not do it but unless he gets it together (at 70 Its not likely) he will continue unforced errors in everything he tries to accomplish.  

IMHO, he has already proved that he cannot govern, is divisive and clearly potentially very dangerous.. How to do it though? So far, not enough to take action. 

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

Oh yes

very much so

I have seen many people I have previously respected just melt down

The emotion is as immature as Trump himself

that is no reason to act as a tween girl

IMHO, he has already proved that he cannot govern, is divisive and clearly potentially very dangerous.. How to do it though? So far, not enough to take action. 

I agree.  

Arrogance and ignorance are generally not a good quality, particularly when talking about the president of the United States. Add a line I took from a national left of center columnist, " His (Trump) impulse to share his unfiltered thoughts is precisely what makes him both entertaining and a terrible president." This fool will hang himself with his own words...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Arrogance and ignorance are generally not a good quality, particularly when talking about the president of the United States. Add a line I took from a national left of center columnist, " His (Trump) impulse to share his unfiltered thoughts is precisely what makes him both entertaining and a terrible president." This fool will hang himself with his own words...

he is a master of stage and theater, the presidency requires substance 

i honestly believe most  posters here would do a better job.

• Like 2