Spain shutting down all commercial activity

BigDrop

42 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How’s that? What’s Trump’s “major” role ? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/infighting-missteps-and-a-son-in-law-hungry-for-action-inside-the-trump-administrations-troubled-coronavirus-response/2020/03/14/530c28b4-6559-11ea-b3fc-7841686c5c57_story.html

Headline in Sunday’s Washington Post will answer your question.

Just now, BigDrop said:

I have't read the article.

But when you things from sources like WaPo,  are you aware that you are reading a left-leaning "news" source that is constantly in "attack Trump" mode?

????

• Thanks 1

Just now, concha said:

But when you things from sources like WaPo,  are you aware that you are reading a left-leaning "news" source that is constantly in "attack Trump" mode?

????

Read it.  You will lose your Trump virginity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/infighting-missteps-and-a-son-in-law-hungry-for-action-inside-the-trump-administrations-troubled-coronavirus-response/2020/03/14/530c28b4-6559-11ea-b3fc-7841686c5c57_story.html

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, BigDrop said:

What is wrong with you?

You've linked the same left-wing source 3x in about 30 seconds.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What is wrong with you?

You've linked the same left-wing source 3x in about 30 seconds.

I’m going to continue to link it because you asked a question and don’t want to read the documented answer.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

I can't read it because I don't subscribe and shit pops up all over blocking the text.

You must be fucking retarded.

Just now, BigDrop said:

There is a point to this:  Trump supporters can not afford to lose their belief in him.  His lies and actions, if accepted, would be overwhelming.

I believe in economic growth.

Employment gains across the spectrum.

Real income growth.

Manufacturing jobs returning.

Prosperity zones.

Getting our "allies" to increase their defense spending.

You are an unbelievable fool.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

????

Isn't it interesting that whenever you ask a liberal if they know that the media slants left....WAAAAAY left today....they simply avoid the question🤔

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Isn't it interesting that whenever you ask a liberal if they know that the media slants left....WAAAAAY left today....they simply avoid the question🤔

It's either avoided or they actually try to deny the bias.

The New York Times hasn't endorsed a Republican for president since Eisenhower.

That's over 50 years ago.

WaPo has NEVER endorsed a Republican for president.

You can probably guess the results for the likes of the LA Times, Chicago Trib, Boston Globe...

But these fucking knobbers buy everything they read in these rags.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Blueliner, please, I am not a liberal.

Then stop acting like it by, with a straight face, relying on the those rags that promote hate for anyone not a democrat as your source of information. Notice they hate Bernie too all of a sudden 🤔 You are being led to slaughter and lied to daily by those rags. Hate Trump all you want, but at least be adequately informed before you expend so much energy to hate a person.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Send me a couple bottles of the Amarone - pretty please

I travelled to Verona for 25+ years and sold rides to Gardaland (similar to Six Flags).  Along the way I developed a passionate love of amarone and was fortunate to have a friendship with the Dal Forno family.  Twenty years ago the son (who now runs the company) was just learning English and my timing was incredible.  The mention above of Caymus is appropriate because I would literally trade Special Selection for his amarone.

Now, retired, I display and brag about the empty bottles.

4B19EC96-F4D5-495D-A452-C7C8686E5285.jpeg

• Like 1