Spring Break!

taojoe

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The generation of little to no responsibility and ignorance

The same thing the previous generation said about my generation, and theirs about them, and so on.

We've got at least 3 or 4 on here claiming they are behaving the same as these Spring Breakers. And I don't think any one of them on here are millennials.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, taojoe said:

Pretty crazy. The virus is and has been among us, and all the misinformation has either confused or emboldened many. 

I feel pretty sure that most folks if told the person they're about to have sex with has aids, well, they'd change their mind. 

We should pretty much all look at one another as if the other has the virus. I thought we should have been doing that for a few weeks already, but, the surgeon general just said that for the first time today. 

Kids thinking they are safe from it is due to initial reporting that was incorrect. Turns out that this thing doesn't care so much about age really. At least not in the American experience. 

Good luck to you and us all. 

• Like 3

The three photos below are from the day I retired.  I left a trade show in Orlando and drove to Clearwater Beach.  I watched the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico while having several glasses of wine.  I know Clearwater Beach from 20+ trips over many years.

Pinellas County (Clearwater Beach) did not close It until today.  They jeopardized the lives of a lot of kids who really don’t know any better.

I should have stayed at the trade show the day I retired.

3EA6AE21-038F-4EF8-953F-0583312D6FDD.jpeg

AD2864F5-9BB3-445C-B20A-19BD01868A21.jpeg

2F6B7B9F-7EAD-49A1-B4A1-A527D9912F81.jpeg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

The three photos below are from the day I retired.  I left a trade show in Orlando and drove to Clearwater Beach.  I watched the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico while having several glasses of wine.  I know Clearwater Beach from 20+ trips over many years.

Pinellas County (Clearwater Beach) did not close It until today.  They jeopardized the lives of a lot of kids who really don’t know any better.

I should have stayed at the trade show the day I retired.

2F6B7B9F-7EAD-49A1-B4A1-A527D9912F81.jpeg

Pier 60..

and I've played on those courts lol...😁

If you look in the veterans park, there are several bricks from my family there...

Powdered sugar sand 👍

PS...Frenchy's for a grouper sandwich is recommended...  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Troll said:

Pier 60..

and I've played on those courts lol...😁

If you look in the veterans park, there are several bricks from my family there...

Powdered sugar sand 👍

PS...Frenchy's for a grouper sandwich is recommended...  

Frenchy’s!  The one on the beach. Grouper sandwich is incredible.    Photo of the glass of wine was from the fire pit behind the Sand Pearl.  And Pier 60!

Did you grow up in Clearwater?

E3075F56-279A-4558-BD98-B4E3708D5101.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Frenchy’s!  The one on the beach. Grouper sandwich is incredible.    Photo of the glass of wine was from the fire pit behind the Sand Pearl.  And Pier 60!

Did you grow up in Clearwater?

E3075F56-279A-4558-BD98-B4E3708D5101.jpeg

Grandparents lived there so visited at least a couple times a year for decades...😁

• Thanks 1