Fox News: Andrew Cuomo approval 87% Donald Trump 41%

BigDrop

Among registered New York voters including 70% of Republicans.  Cuomo’s daily news conference is also carried live in its entirety by England’s Sky News.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomos-approval-rating-surges-poll.amp

Both Cuomo and Trump are from the Queens borough of New York.  Andrew’s brother now has the coronavirus but continues to broadcast on CNN despite this.  His ratings for Thursday night were 2.9 million viewers, triple his earlier numbers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/premium/chris-cuomo-on-air-while-battling-coronavirus-draws-nearly-1-million-viewers-in-demo/amp/

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That dumbass doesn’t have the CoronaVirus. You know how you know? You answered it in your response. “Triple his earlier numbers”

Lying P.o.S. This narcissistic drama queen is not letting a pandemic go to waste. 

You’re serious?

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That dumbass doesn’t have the CoronaVirus. You know how you know? You answered it in your response. “Triple his earlier numbers”

Lying P.o.S. This narcissistic drama queen is not letting a pandemic go to waste. 

You are an unconscionable bastard for saying that Chris Cuomo is making this up.  Blueliner, a first responder, I am Ironman and thc795:  I am shaking my head-cannot believe that you agree that such a heartbreaking lie is true.  This is no longer about politics.  It is about what is in one’s heart and soul.

I am guessing that you feel you endorse, even somehow legitimize each other with your comments.  But I find each individually despicable.

Frightening what I am seeing on here.

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

You are an unconscionable bastard for saying that Chris Cuomo is making this up.  Blueliner, a first responder, I am Ironman and thc795:  I am shaking my head-cannot believe that you agree that such a heartbreaking lie is true.  This is no longer about politics.  It is about what is in one’s heart and soul.

Frightening what I am seeing on here.

The guy is a known liar and fraud. He is on TV so he can’t hide his deceit. 

Magically he tripled his numbers after he just tells everyone with no proof other than just uttering words he has the virus. 

He looked so upbeat and chipper on his show. The was shining and the birds were singing. Triple the numbers from a lie will do that for ya 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The guy is a known liar and fraud. He is on TV so he can’t hide his deceit. 

Magically he tripled his numbers after he just tells everyone with no proof other than just uttering words he has the virus. 

He looked so upbeat and chipper on his show. The was shining and the birds were singing. Triple the numbers from a lie will do that for ya 

I have heart disease.  I am scared out of my mind of this virus.  I am not ready to meet a ventilator if I get it-I am not ready to die.  I have friends who feel the same way-some in theit 50’s and ‘60’s.  Each of us might now leave our house a day a week.  I even have a post on here about wearing a mask and gloves for the first time last week.

We don’t joke or lie about that which might put us to death.

I believe Chris Cuomo is the same.  And his brother who I didn’t know anything about a month ago but now I trust.  I also know his wife and children are upstairs from where he now lives.

GSB-you post negative stuff on here daily.  Six thousand people now have the virus in Bergen county.  Isn’t this where you live?

Literally all over the face of the earth people like you and I are dying.  How else can I say this?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I have heart disease.  I am scared out of my mind of this virus.  I am not ready to meet a ventilator if I get it-I am not ready to die.  I have friends who feel the same way-some in theit 50’s and ‘60’s.  Each of us might now leave our house a day a week.  I even have a post on here about wearing a mask and gloves for the first time last week.

I believe Chris Cuomo is the same.  And his brother who I didn’t know anything about a month ago but now I trust.  I also know his wife and children are upstairs from where he now lives.

GSB-you post negative stuff on here daily.  Six thousand people now have the virus in Bergen county.  Isn’t this where you live?

Literally all over the face of the earth people like you and I are dying.  How else can I say this?

Big Drop, this is the Klan Rally page... get out and let them have their own ball wash and massaging session. 

BGW

• Thanks 1

I am watching video of the New Orleans convention center which now has 1,000 beds in it.  Since the ‘80’s I’ve exhibited a half dozen or more times there.  I’ve also been on a Board that oversaw and organized sold out shows that filled the entire Hall.

Now it is filled with hospital beds.

Louisiana has 12,000 cases of coronavirus with a death rate that now exceeds New York’s.  For all of my own fear I know that I am not alone.  I only hope that those on here who see this politically follow the mandates to stay home.

This is about us.  We need EVERYONE to cooperate to ensure the safety of all.

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

I think you are a good guy. And most people in this country are genuinely good people. But Cuomo is a known liar, fraud and DNC crony that is not a good person. He doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. You have to be skeptical with people like him. It appears given all the info provided it’s less likely he actually has it than not. 

8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Among registered New York voters including 70% of Republicans.  Cuomo’s daily news conference is also carried live in its entirety by England’s Sky News.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomos-approval-rating-surges-poll.amp

Both Cuomo and Trump are from the Queens borough of New York.  Andrew’s brother now has the coronavirus but continues to broadcast on CNN despite this.  His ratings for Thursday night were 2.9 million viewers, triple his earlier numbers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/premium/chris-cuomo-on-air-while-battling-coronavirus-draws-nearly-1-million-viewers-in-demo/amp/

How the hell do 13% not approve of Cuomo? Misfits, no doubt. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think you are a good guy. And most people in this country are genuinely good people. But Cuomo is a known liar, fraud and DNC crony that is not a good person. He doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. You have to be skeptical with people like him. It appears given all the info provided it’s less likely he actually has it than not. 

The man has been everything an elected executive should be. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Appreciate the nice words about myself.

20% of New York’s uniformed workforce are now out sick.  113,000 cases with 3,500 deaths with perhaps 2/3 of these numbers in NYC.  

I live in the Northern Virginia suburbs of D. C.  The entire Washington metro area is forecast to see our apex in late June/early July.

I was expecting late March/early April.  Then late April.  Now perhaps two months later.  On top of this Tokyo, only two weeks ago, was still considering the summer Olympics.  Tonight they just said there is a resurgence of cases in the 30* million metro area.  

The closures are financially devastating entire industries.  And families.

Realistically until there is a virus or successful treatment this is as nightmarish of an experience as the world has seen in our lifetime.

14 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Appreciate the nice words about myself.

20% of New York’s uniformed workforce are now out sick.  113,000 cases with 3,500 deaths with perhaps 2/3 of these numbers in NYC.  

I live in the Northern Virginia suburbs of D. C.  The entire Washington metro area is forecast to see our apex in late June/early July.

I was expecting late March/early April.  Then late April.  Now perhaps two months later.  On top of this Tokyo, only two weeks ago, was still considering the summer Olympics.  Tonight they just said there is a resurgence of cases in the 30* million metro area.  

The closures are financially devastating entire industries.  And families.

Realistically until there is a virus or successful treatment this is as nightmarish of an experience as the world has seen in our lifetime.

It’ll pass. It was around back in 03 and we got through it

FEF35D7B-7E76-4FC9-8709-E21F571FFDF0.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’ll pass. It was around back in 03 and we got through it

FEF35D7B-7E76-4FC9-8709-E21F571FFDF0.jpeg

Thank you for sharing the Vancouver Sun article from ‘03.  I actually know the paper and the city well having started with a Vancouver company in ‘91.

I know very little about this coronavirus and wish that I knew even less.

For a bit of perspective for the seventeen year old Sun article shown above here is a screen shot of today’s front page from the same paper:

FACC1C20-F58C-44C6-85CF-C42EAB247F04.png

• Thanks 1