OT: Alan Dershowitz (Hillary Voter) Explains Reality

concha

For those of you calling for impeachment who no longer wish to sound stupid, give the following a look.

For the frothing fuktard patrol who will bombard this thread with their (not so) mental diarrhea, I'll just refer you back to the OP.  Perhaps repeated viewing of Mr. Dershowitz will penetrate the crap in your skulls. You're welcome.

I have a 30+ year friend who I talked to this afternoon about Trump-who he supports.  Over the course of our half hour conversation he brought up Hillary 9 or ten times.  Exactly like Hillary is included in the title of this thread.

It is only Trump.  Trump.  No Hillary.  Trump.  Nobody else.  Trump.  No Bill, no Monica, no whoever.  

Just Trump.

trump

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

I have a 30+ year friend who I talked to this afternoon about Trump-who he supports.  Over the course of our half hour conversation he brought up Hillary 9 or ten times.  Exactly like Hillary is included in the title of this thread.

It is only Trump.  Trump.  No Hillary.  Trump.  Nobody else.  Trump.  No Bill, no Monica, no whoever.  

Just Trump.

trump

Hey, BD.  "It's Bush's fault".

That you can't see the double-standard and partisanship in the coverage of the two candidate's alleged crises does not speak well of you. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the "renowned" Mr. Dershowitz is Concha's favorite "libtard" now..too funny....2 days in a row he's quoting Donny's boy...still grasping for the same straw..he's in meltdown mode like his boy in the White House...O.o

concha, believes impeachment is the only bad thing that could come out of all this....he's such a simpleton it's scary.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the "renowned" Mr. Dershowitz is Concha's favorite "libtard" now..too funny....2 days in a row he's quoting Donny's boy...still grasping for the same straw..he's in meltdown mode like his boy in the White House...O.o

This is hilarious.

DBP dismissing Alan Dershowitz. Calling Alan Dershowitz's expert opinion "grasping at a straw". It's like saying Ali never had a clue how to box.

Not only are you obviously very stupid, but like Chip, you lack any semblance of intellectual honesty (perhaps due to your stupidity) nor integrity.

I don't have to guess this: You were nowhere the top of your class at Bosco. In fact, you must have pushed the envelope in the left of the bell curve of your graduating class. (You DID graduate, right?).

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, believes impeachment is the only bad thing that could come out of all this....he's such a simpleton it's scary.

Chip the Dumb Racist, you are stupid. The entire board board agrees about this (except maybe DBP, but there you go). You don't have the slightest clue what I am thinking.

Caj, to concha...a simple question

Caj "concha, is the White House currently in crisis?"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. There's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip? You stupid racist retard"

Caj "but concha, have you been following closely at what's happening and putting things in context like the rest of us?"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. Again, there's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip. You stupid racist retard"

Caj "rinse"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. Last time, Again, there's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip. You stupid racist retard"

1 hour ago, concha said:

Hey, BD.  "It's Bush's fault".

That you can't see the double-standard and partisanship in the coverage of the two candidate's alleged crises does not speak well of you. 

Partisan ship by the Russians who bragged about their relationship with Flynn?  Mannaport (Trump's campaign manager), Trump's son (who told a Golf writer that the Russians financed them), or a half dozen more people associated withTrump.

Does it matter that Trump lies?

That he has the nuclear codes?

That he filed bankruptcy four times in Atlantic City and nobody else in America would finance him?  

That he is now being investigated by the former head of the FBI?  Who, he can also fire...

And before this is over I expect him to try.

23 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Caj, to concha...a simple question

Caj "concha, is the White House currently in crisis?"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. There's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip? You stupid racist retard"

Caj "but concha, have you been following closely at what's happening and putting things in context like the rest of us?"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. Again, there's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip. You stupid racist retard"

Caj "rinse"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. Last time, Again, there's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip. You stupid racist retard"

Chip the Dumb Racist:

1) You are a racist retard

2) Your kids are embarrassed by you (who wouldn't be?)

3) There is no evidence for virtually anything meaningful you are humping.

4) Lather, rinse, repeat.

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Partisan ship by the Russians who bragged about their relationship with Flynn?  Mannaport (Trump's campaign manager), Trump's son (who told a Golf writer that the Russians financed them), or a half dozen more people associated withTrump.

That he filed bankruptcy four times in Atlantic City and nobody else in America would finance him?  

That he is now being investigated by the former head of the FBI?  Who, he can also fire...

BD:

How much of what you claim is actually documented?

Did it ever matter to you that Obama Clinton lied (and big time)?  You were pretty fucking quiet over the years, brah. Why is that?

A man responsible for starting hundreds of different companies and employing tens of thousands filed for bankruptcy four times in four or five decades of business life. Get the fuck out of here.

See Alan Dershowitz.

Try and at least act smarter than Chip.

9 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You are addressing a deaf, dumb, and blind guy,,,,,

I'm done with him....for a couple weeks, at least.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

BD:

How much of what you claim is actually documented?

Did it ever matter to you that Obama Clinton lied (and big time)?  You were pretty fucking quiet over the years, brah. Why is that?

A man responsible for starting hundreds of different companies and employing tens of thousands filed for bankruptcy four times in four or five decades of business life. Get the fuck out of here.

See Alan Dershowitz.

Try and at least act smarter than Chip.

Clinton is not part of this.  It is only Trump now.

As an aside I would have voted for Kasich, alternatively McCain or Lindsay Graham.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

You are addressing a deaf, dumb, and blind guy,,,,,

I'm done with him....for a couple weeks, at least.

I have a lot of respect for Concha.  It's also possible that in a couple of weeks he may (finally) see the light.

Actually the way things are going it may be a couple of days :D

Just now, BigDrop said:

Clinton is not part of this.  It is only Trump now.

As an aside I would have voted for Kasich, alternatively McCain or Lindsay Graham.

You were  fucking church mouse while Obama and Clinton lied their asses off. Now you can't shut up.

PS: I don't give a rat's who you would have voted for. None of those men are conservative and you were a fucking mute while Obama and Clinton lied their asses off. What a joke.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You were  fucking church mouse while Obama and Clinton lied their asses off. Now you can't shut up.

PS: I don't give a rat's who you would have voted for. None of those men are conservative and you were a fucking mute while Obama and Clinton lied their asses off. What a joke.

In a calm, even tone:  Trump scares the shit out of me.  

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip the Dumb Retard actually thinks he's scoring points with this.

Chip, you make a drunk monkey trying to fuck a football look like a MENSA member.

Years ago I actually took the Mensa exam.  I did not pass it. They would not tell me how close I came. I would like to believe my IQ was/is 144 and I only missed by a point.  Unfortunately, it could be 87 or so and they might still be laughing at how miserably I failed.

...but I tried...

• Like 1