OT: Alan Dershowitz (Hillary Voter) Explains Reality

concha

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

In a calm, even tone:  Trump scares the shit out of me.  

But a guy who lied about legislation affecting 1/6 of the entire frigging economy and who pouch-licked the Iranians was comforting?

Anyone would be scared listening to the all out blitzkrieg being waged by the left.

Look out the fucking window. Things are fine. Getting better in fact if the economy means something to you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

But a guy who lied about legislation affecting 1/6 of the entire frigging economy and who pouch-licked the Iranians was comforting?

Anyone would be scared listening to the all out blitzkrieg being waged by the left.

Look out the fucking window. Things are fine. Getting better in fact if the economy means something to you.

It's not the left.  It's Americans.  Trump wrapped his campaign and hyperbole in our flag and attempted to polarize anyone who disagreed with him, by implication, as a Liberal.  If you don't support Trump you are not an American.

I am an American.  On some issues I am a liberal, on some a conservative.  (My wife also disagrees with me about half of the time, too.)

I also have had professional relationships with European and Canadian companies for more than 30 years.  Although retired I still regularly talk to many of those that I became close friends with-regardless of where on earth they live.  Almost without exception they cannot believe that any Americans support and believe Trump.

• Like 2

Just now, BigDrop said:

It's not the left.  It's Americans.  Trump wrapped his campaign and hyperbole in our flag and attempted to polarize anyone who disagreed with him, by implication, as a Liberal.  If you don't support Trump you are not an American.

I am an American.  On some issues I am a liberal, on some a conservative.  (My wife also disagrees with me about half of the time, too.)

I also have had professional relationships with European and Canadian companies for more than 30 years.  Although retired I still regularly talk to many of those that I became close friends with-regardless of where on earth they live.  Almost without exception they cannot believe that any Americans support and believe Trump.

If you go by our actual constitution and the desires of our Founders, this country is supposed to have a limited federal government. Europeans and Canadians love their social democracies with their big governments. Europe is in the process of committing social and cultural suicide. That they recoil at the thought of Trump is hardly surprising.

It amazes me how Americans to look to fucked up Europe as if they are the experts on how to run governments and life. How has Europe worked out over the last century?

You point out some crap bout how if you if you don't support Trump you aren't an American. 

I don't recall your frigging distress about conservatives being called bigots and racists (let alone how black conservatives are treated).

You are a sheep for the left. Just like the fucking racist retard Chip is. They get the press to bombard the tv and newspapers with bullshit and you wet yourself.

Wake up.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, concha said:

If you go by our actual constitution and the desires of our Founders, this country is supposed to have a limited federal government. Europeans and Canadians love their social democracies with their big governments. Europe is in the process of committing social and cultural suicide. That they recoil at the thought of Trump is hardly surprising.

It amazes me how Americans to look to fucked up Europe as if they are the experts on how to run governments and life. How has Europe worked out over the last century?

You point out some crap bout how if you if you don't support Trump you aren't an American. 

I don't recall your frigging distress about conservatives being called bigots and racists (let alone how black conservatives are treated).

You are a sheep for the left. Just like the fucking racist retard Chip is. They get the press to bombard the tv and newspapers with bullshit and you wet yourself.

Wake up.

Forgive me but I just took an Ambien.  

Comes with age.

6 hours ago, concha said:

This is hilarious.

DBP dismissing Alan Dershowitz. Calling Alan Dershowitz's expert opinion "grasping at a straw". It's like saying Ali never had a clue how to box.

Not only are you obviously very stupid, but like Chip, you lack any semblance of intellectual honesty (perhaps due to your stupidity) nor integrity.

I don't have to guess this: You were nowhere the top of your class at Bosco. In fact, you must have pushed the envelope in the left of the bell curve of your graduating class. (You DID graduate, right?).

.What's hillarous is you quoting a famous Libtard (who has NO inside knowledge) as being the top authority on this subject and what he says "gosple" as Jimmy likes to call it...I didn't call his opinion grasping for straws..what YOU"RE doing is grasping for straws...you;re so desperate at the moment....sad

you can quotes a Libtard so now it makes you smart??..LOL..too funny and nice try once again...I can quote some smart (renowned) Republicans who now are jumping ship and think what Donny did may impeachable....;)

St. X didn't have any ethics or history classes??......:$

5 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Concha can't handle the reality of your post....it's way over his head...and his head is buried so far in the sand he's a lost cause trying to defend his boy Donny...

5 hours ago, concha said:

waa..waa...crying about Obama?...this is grasping for straws amigo....LOL...everything is just peachy at the moment if that makes you feel better....sounds like you need a righty "safe space" to go to and figure things out for a while....

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

waa..waa...crying about Obama?...this is grasping for straws amigo....LOL...everything is just peachy at the moment if that makes you feel better....sounds like you need a righty "safe space" to go to and figure things out for a while....

georgie, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. And by the way your premiums will go down $2500. Take that to your safe space.

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

georgie, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. And by the way your premiums will go down $2500. Take that to your safe space.

Yet, your daddy King Orange can't come up with a damn thing any better. It's Obama and Hillary's fault.

You are such a disgraceful little punk.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

are you talking about Obama-care that was going to be fixed by now?...tick-tick.....lol...it's a new world out there Jimmy....we have a new Pres. to hold accountable for his actions...trying to ALWAYS replay the past like you and Concha do is all you guys got...:$

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

are you talking about Obama-care that was going to be fixed by now?...tick-tick.....lol...it's a new world out there Jimmy....we have a new Pres. to hold accountable for his actions...trying to ALWAYS replay the past like you and Concha do is all you guys got...:$

A new prez that has to clean up an 8 year mess.

29 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

A new prez that has to clean up an 8 year mess.

The retard patrol exists in their own little fact and evidence-free fantasy world. Health care and tax reform are being worked on, with one of them already passing the House.

Meanwhile, unemployment continues to decline, real wages are finally on the rise, GDP growth is forecast to perhaps hit 4%, stifling regulation is being reduced, illegal immigration is plummeting... you know, real shit that affects people's lives which they will consider when they enter voting booths.

As none of that will help the liberal-progressive cause, you have the Chip and DBP-driven clown car focusing on the evidence and fact-free fantasy worlds that they see as their safe spaces.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Partisan ship by the Russians who bragged about their relationship with Flynn?  Mannaport (Trump's campaign manager), Trump's son (who told a Golf writer that the Russians financed them), or a half dozen more people associated withTrump.

Does it matter that Trump lies?

That he has the nuclear codes?

That he filed bankruptcy four times in Atlantic City and nobody else in America would finance him?  

That he is now being investigated by the former head of the FBI?  Who, he can also fire...

And before this is over I expect him to try.

I guess N Korea isn't on your agenda this week. You've not mentioned them since we were all going to die last month. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I have friends of 30 plus years that have parents who were illegal immigrants to this country that now support Trump. I have friends in Israel and U.K that support Trump. I have some friends that don't as well. 

11 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Forgive me but I just took an Ambien.  

Comes with age.

Take a lil blue pill. You may have a better day in the bunker! 

13 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Caj, to concha...a simple question

Caj "concha, is the White House currently in crisis?"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. There's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip? You stupid racist retard"

Caj "but concha, have you been following closely at what's happening and putting things in context like the rest of us?"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. Again, there's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip. You stupid racist retard"

Caj "rinse"

concha "look chip, you stupid racist retard. Last time, Again, there's no evidence supporting this, show me the evidence. Your kids are embarrassed by you. Why are you on a national forum, Chip. You stupid racist retard"

You managed to cover his complete vocabulary.  That was 5 minutes wasted.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

You managed to cover his complete vocabulary.  That was 5 minutes wasted.  

So do we have another member of Chipster Club who doesn't care about the complete lack of evidence and crime here?

Another guy who eats up the crap the left-wing media blitzkrieg serves up like it's chocolate ice cream? Who is happy to ignore important things like the improving economy?

Super.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

So do we have another member of Chipster Club who doesn't care about the complete lack of evidence and crime here?

Another guy who eats up the crap the left-wing media blitzkrieg serves up like it's chocolate ice cream? Who is happy to ignore important things like the improving economy?

Super.

Try to read one football post today. ...it's why you are here, right?

5 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Why isn't King Orange working on health care instead of zooming around the world and bringing Russians to the White House?

Oh yeah, It's Obama's fault.

"Insert" Obama meme for clarity.

Because no President has ever written their healthcare bill themselves.

Its obviously too far fetched that the President is still able to communicate with his staff by phone, video conference, email, etc.

I figured you liked Obamacare. Now you want Trump working on and writing the bill 24/7 until its complete?

2 hours ago, concha said:

Super.

4 hours ago, concha said:

The retard patrol exists in their own little fact and evidence-free fantasy world. Health care and tax reform are being worked on, with one of them already passing the House.

Meanwhile, unemployment continues to decline, real wages are finally on the rise, GDP growth is forecast to perhaps hit 4%, stifling regulation is being reduced, illegal immigration is plummeting... you know, real shit that affects people's lives which they will consider when they enter voting booths.

As none of that will help the liberal-progressive cause, you have the Chip and DBP-driven clown car focusing on the evidence and fact-free fantasy worlds that they see as their safe spaces.

Like I have said and will keep saying, these liberals hate America and no one can convince me otherwise.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Does it matter that Trump lies? Not really, everyone has and will. Even you... don't lie now.

That he has the nuclear codes? Take more than the president having the codes.

That he filed bankruptcy four times in Atlantic City and nobody else in America would finance him?  Out 350+ businesses that he owns, is in partnership with, or is a CEO of, that's isn't such a bad record. I would go into business with him, but I would be sure of myself first. 

That he is now being investigated by the former head of the FBI?  Who, he can also fire... Wake me up when he is found guilty of something... Remember Hillery...