Lowndes players finally have

Ga96

It's slow news time for sports in general. Matthew was right that kids all over the area are getting offers. The Moultrie Observer has a similar article in it honestly. 

I see the offers coming being posted on twitter. It is literally all coaches in all the ranks have to do right now. View film, rate what they are seeing, design plays, brainstorm. 

At the same time, DuBose has a record of next level kids playing for him. I'm guessing that things will be looking up for marginal kids at Lowndes under his tenure. We'll see. It's kinda too soon to call the guy a bullshitter yet, but  it's also too soon for DuBose to take credit for Lowndes kids getting offers as well. He likely hasn't had a team practice yet as head coach. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's slow news time for sports in general. Matthew was right that kids all over the area are getting offers. The Moultrie Observer has a similar article in it honestly. 

I see the offers coming being posted on twitter. It is literally all coaches in all the ranks have to do right now. View film, rate what they are seeing, design plays, brainstorm. 

At the same time, DuBose has a record of next level kids playing for him. I'm guessing that things will be looking up for marginal kids at Lowndes under his tenure. We'll see. It's kinda too soon to call the guy a bullshitter yet, but  it's also too soon for DuBose to take credit for Lowndes kids getting offers as well. He likely hasn't had a team practice yet as head coach. 

Seeing how lowndes has been and being around that last coach i give dubose the credit plus the players of course. He also went on Facebook and took the credit himself. Its on the lowndes football facebook page. I know we got a junior receiver who got his first offer last month and im sure you know we didn't do anything in the passing game worth talking about.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hey Hawg...have you been following what Coach Rogers and his staff have been doing on Facebook regarding the Packer Workouts?   I gotta admit...it's pretty impressive.  Makes me wonder who came up with it.  I suppose it could have been Rab.  You know how up to date he is on Packer Football.

Rufus>>

41 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey Hawg...have you been following what Coach Rogers and his staff have been doing on Facebook regarding the Packer Workouts?   I gotta admit...it's pretty impressive.  Makes me wonder who came up with it.  I suppose it could have been Rab.  You know how up to date he is on Packer Football.

Rufus>>

Are you talking about the Coach's Quarantine Challenge series? 

I don't do Facebook, but, I see the challenge on twitter where people can send in 2 minute videos and win gear. I think today it was the burpee challenge. I have not sent in a video... yet. Hahaha. Free gear? I may be in. 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Are you talking about the Coach's Quarantine Challenge series? 

I don't do Facebook, but, I see the challenge on twitter where people can send in 2 minute videos and win gear. I think today it was the burpee challenge. I have not sent in a video... yet. Hahaha. Free gear? I may be in. 

The Quarantine Challenge is the latest.   Before that they broke the workouts down into daily routines.   My workout trial came apart on the "run backwards" segment....(Smile).  I'm just glad to see our coaching staff communicating and directing our team.

I believe we're calling it...All In.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The Quarantine Challenge is the latest.   Before that they broke the workouts down into daily routines.   My workout trial came apart on the "run backwards" segment....(Smile).  I'm just glad to see our coaching staff communicating and directing our team.

I believe we're calling it...All In.

Rufus>>

Yep, we're ALL1N. Literally. All inside. All in it together. 

I didn't get to see the daily routines because of having no facebook. I've tried to tell them to put it on twitter and facebook both. Coach Carswell had a pretty good D-line drills series going on there for a while before everything went to hell. 

It is good to see the coaches staying engaged though. Especially now that school has basically been cancelled. The kids have a choice to accept their grades as of March 16th as their final grade, or, they can continue with online in the case that they needed to bring their grade up, or, if they just want to, but, their grade won't fall any lower than their March 16th score regardless of what happens with their online education. 

So that's that for our 2020 senior class. 

Hopefully we'll be ready to go when the 2021 football season comes around.   I'm advocating a "no graduation" policy for all our Colquitt athletes.   We already have a handle on the age requirements...thanks to Rush.  I think we gonna be ready for the All Star teams from Gwinnett.  I know of several Lowndes/Valdosta players ready to make the jump...if we can find them a relative in Colquitt County.

And yes...Lime Sink is on top of it......

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hopefully we'll be ready to go when the 2021 football season comes around.   I'm advocating a "no graduation" policy for all our Colquitt athletes.   We already have a handle on the age requirements...thanks to Rush.  I think we gonna be ready for the All Star teams from Gwinnett.  I know of several Lowndes/Valdosta players ready to make the jump...if we can find them a relative in Colquitt County.

And yes...Lime Sink is on top of it......

Rufus>>

Gotta do what ya gotta do there Rufus. I’m just hoping we can win five games this season.