When does Rush Propst build the biggest iPF in America

imaGoodBoyNow

What year does Rush build IPF at Valdosta   

3 members have voted

1. 1. What year

• Never

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol but you know damn well a iPF is gonna be the first thing rush gets a Valdosta, that’s essential 

Well, while we are bullshitting, they just built their new school complex and similar to Colquitt County, there was plans already drawn for an IPF, but, it wasn't built at the same time as the main school buildings. 

In other words, all he needs to do is procure enough community support for the funding. 

I would honestly advise against him lobbying the public for that though. That ability to rally the community in such a manner is partially what caused the powers that be to turn on him in Moultrie. When you start having more political pull than the people you work for and/or even the local politicians like school board members and mayors, your professional career gets cut short. 

See, if the school board wanted that building they would have already built it as they had the plans already. Since they didn't build it, it would be very tricky politically to go over their head to get it done without them. That's very similar to what happened in Moultrie. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, while we are bullshitting, they just built their new school complex and similar to Colquitt County, there was plans already drawn for an IPF, but, it wasn't built at the same time as the main school buildings. 

In other words, all he needs to do is procure enough community support for the funding. 

I would honestly advise against him lobbying the public for that though. That ability to rally the community in such a manner is partially what caused the powers that be to turn on him in Moultrie. When you start having more political pull than the people you work for and/or even the local politicians like school board members and mayors, your professional career gets cut short. 

See, if the school board wanted that building they would have already built it as they had the plans already. Since they didn't build it, it would be very tricky politically to go over their head to get it done without them. That's very similar to what happened in Moultrie. 

there are a few Booster clubs in America that can handle this without Admin, Mayor, etc... and Valdosta has one of them.  Now w/ Rush there combined with those Boosters who are salivating, shit will get done!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

there are a few Booster clubs in America that can handle this without Admin, Mayor, etc... and Valdosta has one of them.  Now w/ Rush there combined with those Boosters who are salivating, shit will get done!

Yeah, I'm positive he can get it done. I'm also pretty sure if he did, he'd be back looking for a job again. You can't show up the board. You just can't do it and survive. 

He got it done in Moultrie without the board. He went to the boosters and lobbied for it, and everyone went out and lobbied the community for it and it went to a vote for esplost dollars. It passes, but so now the board sees a threat. 

He has to have the board on his side to survive. You can't show them up. At the end of the day your legacy will be that you got the IPF, but, to what end really? Hell, he had to fight bullshit accusations for over a year here in Moultrie because he showed up the board. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I'm positive he can get it done. I'm also pretty sure if he did, he'd be back looking for a job again. You can't show up the board. You just can't do it and survive. 

He got it done in Moultrie without the board. He went to the boosters and lobbied for it, and everyone went out and lobbied the community for it and it went to a vote for esplost dollars. It passes, but so now the board sees a threat. 

He has to have the board on his side to survive. You can't show them up. At the end of the day your legacy will be that you got the IPF, but, to what end really? Hell, he had to fight bullshit accusations for over a year here in Moultrie because he showed up the board. 

So I guess the first thing Ole Rush gotta do now is find out which four board members didn't vote his way and get rid of them, lol.  

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

So I guess the first thing Ole Rush gotta do now is find out which four board members didn't vote his way and get rid of them, lol.  

If I was him, I'd concentrate all of my efforts on coaching football and getting kids into college. Screw all the political noise and involvement. Anything outside of office politics, I'd avoid if I was him. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And @imaGoodBoyNow need to focus on a runway to handle the widebody 767s with those Cali teams first.

BGW

Hey they listened to me in moultrie about upgrading the county airport, no reason why Valywoods wouldn’t follow suit https://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/local_news/airport-finishes-million-improvements-more-planned/article_17d18246-2835-11ea-bfa6-a30ae1b86ccc.html

• Haha 1