Americans Growing Weary of the Dreaded Coronavirus?

Blueliner

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what on earth are you talking about?

you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo radical right you can't have a conversation. 

good grief, Charlie Brown

He claims that he voted for Obama and didn't vote for Trump.

😄

On 12/16/2016 at 11:10 AM, thc6795 said:

You're a damn fool. Who the hell are you to tell me how I felt and who I voted for? I voted for Obama the first time if it is any of your damn business.

On 12/16/2016 at 11:30 AM, thc6795 said:

Again I didnt vote for Trump.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

what on earth are you talking about?

you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo radical right you can't have a conversation. 

good grief, Charlie Brown

3700 deaths in New York have been declared death by Wuhan without ever being tested or showing symptoms of the Wuhan. Explain this Nor. 

The 3700 is just what we know. How many more deaths have been declared death by Wuhan, when in reality they died by suicide?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

3700 deaths in New York have been declared death by Wuhan without ever being tested or showing symptoms of the Wuhan. Explain this Nor.

This has been explained already. It's just that you don't actually care about the answer.

👇

On 4/16/2020 at 8:33 PM, The Guru said:

The CDC added thousands of people who didn't test positive for H1N1 to it's fatality estimate in 2010.

They will be added to the official count now or to the official estimate later on.

This is standard procedure.

You're just too dumb and uninformed.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

The 3700 is just what we know. How many more deaths have been declared death by Wuhan, when in reality they died by suicide?

STOP! Just stop with the conspiracy stuff.

Why don't you simply look at deaths last years this month vs last year and put to rest this conspiracy.

and BTW, what is the point of this conspiracy? Honest. What. Please answer. I'll be respectful to your view. I just can't think of a reason for such a conspiracy. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Why don't you simply look at deaths last years this month vs last year and put to rest this conspiracy.

and BTW, what is the point of this conspiracy? Honest. What. Please answer. I'll be respectful to your view. I just can't think of a reason for such a conspiracy. 

This poster is not budging.... exercise in futility.

Reasoning and critical thinking are nowhere near the radar.

And when the evidence comes out, it will be deflect or whatever rationalization fits, add penis fixation to the list.

Weird poster, or obtuse... gonna go with obtuse.

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And when the evidence comes out, it will be deflect or whatever rationalization fits, add penis fixation to the list.

bgw

don't you find it interesting to understand how one reaches their perspective... how most times it's our own mind that betrays us?

you, i and those we disagree with fall prey to this. Fascinating. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What is a fucking conspiracy? Look it up nor. Why does New York have 36% of the country's death total? Because no matter what you die from in NY they classify it as death by Wuhan.

Here you go Nor probable. They were never hospitalized. They didn't have signs and never were tested but NY said they died from Wuhan.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-14/nyc-adds-3-700-to-death-toll-to-count-victims-not-hospitalized

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Look it up man. I just posted a link READ it. NY added 3700 deaths blamed on Wuhan, without the patient showing signs being tested or ever being hospitalized. Why?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-14/nyc-adds-3-700-to-death-toll-to-count-victims-not-hospitalized

Here you go presumed they had it GTFOH

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/new-york-citys-death-toll-jumps-by-more-than-3700-after-officials-take-into-account-probable-cases/

Here is one for you If you died from something similar to Wuhan. Yep you died from Wuhan.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/04/14/new-york-city-coronavirus-death-toll-jumps-by-3-700-after-uncounted-fatalities-are-added-1275931

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

don't you find it interesting to understand how one reaches their perspective... how most times it's our own mind that betrays us?

AGAIN you fail to reply. Why did NY say almost 4700 people died from Wuhan?  Without those people showing signs and never being tested? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

What is a fucking conspiracy? Look it up nor. Why does New York have 36% of the country's death total? Because no matter what you die from in NY they classify it as death by Wuhan.

Here you go Nor probable. They were never hospitalized. They didn't have signs and never were tested but NY said they died from Wuhan.

do you know that the same is true of the flu every year? Very few people who die of the flu have been tested. 

but you did not answer me..., why. why this big conspiracy. why?

who on earth does it benefit to close down the country and how come Trump believed the conspiracy?

you are just not being logical

peace out brother

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

do you know that the same is true of the flu every year? Very few people who die of the flu have been tested. 

but you did not answer me..., why. why this big conspiracy. why?

who on earth does it benefit to close down the country and how come Trump believed the conspiracy?

you are just not being logical

peace out brother

Show me a link where people are documented dying from the flu without having the flu?

Do you know how much money hospitals receive for seeing patients with Wuhan? Do you know it almost doubles when someone dies from Wuhan? 

Just now, noonereal said:

roughly 100,000 are tested a year on the flu

north of 20 million a year get the flu every year

provide links nor. 

I just posted 3 where they flat out tell you they added almost 4k people without EVER being test, without EVER showing signs of wuhan.

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I always listen unless I'm pushed.

But you have to consider the message, even if you don't like it... it's not a competition as to who's right or pounding the same message over and over thinking that's gonna work... they just dig in.

Just give me the info untainted with bias.

BGW

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

provide links nor. 

I just posted 3 where they flat out tell you they added almost 4k people without EVER being test, without EVER showing signs of wuhan.

Brother, you just don't want to know the truth

You should know this as common knowledge. (you probably do) 

"CDC uses a mathematical model to estimate the numbers of influenza illnesses, medical visits, hospitalizations, and deaths in the United States,"

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/how-cdc-estimates.htm

I told you before, as an example. Deaths at home are up over 400% in NY! 

The numbers are under counts more than over counts. 

Dude, it is a disaster here. I mean a disaster. 

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Look it up man. I just posted a link READ it. NY added 3700 deaths blamed on Wuhan, without the patient showing signs being tested or ever being hospitalized. Why?

Here you go presumed they had it GTFOH

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/new-york-citys-death-toll-jumps-by-more-than-3700-after-officials-take-into-account-probable-cases/

Here is one for you If you died from something similar to Wuhan. Yep you died from Wuhan.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/04/14/new-york-city-coronavirus-death-toll-jumps-by-3-700-after-uncounted-fatalities-are-added-1275931

We've been over this.... not going back to it.

Respectfully,

BGW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Brother, you just don't want to know the truth

You should know this as common knowledge. (you probably do) 

"CDC uses a mathematical model to estimate the numbers of influenza illnesses, medical visits, hospitalizations, and deaths in the United States,"

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/how-cdc-estimates.htm

I told you before, as an example. Deaths at home are up over 400% in NY! 

The numbers are under counts more than over counts. 

Dude, it is a disaster here. I mean a disaster. 

NOr the CDC and every other model have been wrong. Not by just a little bit either. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

AGAIN you fail to reply. Why did NY say almost 4700 people died from Wuhan?  Without those people showing signs and never being tested? 

Speaking of never budging. These guys WANT death just to bludgeon Trump. They CONTINUE to WANT the virus to win. Goooooooooo Virus!!!!!! Yaaaay Virus!!!!

• Like 2

On 4/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, Blueliner said:

Top coronavirus model significantly lowers total estimates of US deaths in new projection

Well, shit…..but by all means let's keep the country circling the drain so we can "save mankind". You fucking un-American, dishonest, unethical leftists and media assholes are the ones with "blood on their hands" from the collateral damage of this overhyped cold virus. 

Testing shows hundreds of thousands in LA County may have been infected with coronavirus

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You fucking un-American, dishonest, unethical leftists and media assholes are the ones with "blood on their hands" from the collateral damage of this overhyped cold virus. 

"NoBOdY eVEr SAId iT wAsn'T a BiG DEaL!"

On 4/14/2020 at 9:51 PM, Blueliner said:

In fact, pretty much NOBODY ever claimed that.

• Thumbs Down 1