Americans Growing Weary of the Dreaded Coronavirus?

Blueliner

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! Whatever. Pretty sure my track record is dead on.  I'm right...and will continue to be proven right as time goes on.

👇

On 3/24/2020 at 3:02 PM, Blueliner said:

So it’s all about cases until people actually start dying by the thousands...which isn’t going happen. “Cases” are what sells the fear and subsequent hysteria. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! Whatever. Pretty sure my track record is dead on.  I'm right...and will continue to be proven right as time goes on. Now, go get your widdow bwanky and get back under the bed and let the real fighting Americans get our asses back to work and save this country that the left/media has completely FUCKED. These are the people that you associated yourself with...Great job.

Pretty sure you are clueless about a whole lot. I think I can finally accept that you'll remain as such as well. 

Enjoy your Wisconsin rally. "Here look at my gun. *cough sniff* Fucking left/media are off the rails aren't they?! *cough cough cough* Damn right. They don't even yee yee! *cough sniff*" 

We want to see selfies and everything. You out there mingling and expressing your rights. Git-r-done! 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure you are clueless about a whole lot. I think I can finally accept that you'll remain as such as well. 

Enjoy your Wisconsin rally. "Here look at my gun. *cough sniff* Fucking left/media are off the rails aren't they?! *cough cough cough* Damn right. They don't even yee yee! *cough sniff*" 

We want to see selfies and everything. You out there mingling and expressing your rights. Git-r-done! 

Pretty sure I'm not, so we can stop that debate before we get in to the "I know you are but what am I" fight. That said, I will enjoy watching my fellow Wisconsin brothers and sisters fight for their freedom and civil liberties that you have already given up like a cheap whore. I'm accepting of the fact that you guys are feckless wusses and are prepared to have this country fucked for a generation simply because the media and fucked models are telling you to do so.  I think we are ALLLLLL much safer with you and your ilk under your beds. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Pretty sure I'm not, so we can stop that debate before we get in to the "I know you are but what am I" fight. That said, I will enjoy watching my fellow Wisconsin brothers and sisters fight for their freedom and civil liberties that you have already given up like a cheap whore. I'm accepting of the fact that you guys are feckless wusses and are prepared to have this country fucked for a generation simply because the media and fucked models are telling you to do so.  I think we are ALLLLLL much safer with you and your ilk under your beds. 

Again more clueless bullshit. 

download.jpeg.c2c10b4bc8a7fbc203b4188d8017bb2e.jpeg

xD

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly why Trump was elected. "Im so much better than you" bullshit doesn’t work anymore.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Pretty sure I'm not, so we can stop that debate before we get in to the "I know you are but what am I" fight. 

This is just you being wrong on one single issue (H1N1).

👇

On 3/11/2020 at 8:47 PM, Blueliner said:

I mean, our country is literally being shut down over this while the H1N1 outbreak, although causing enormous amount of casualties, 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:32 PM, Blueliner said:

Conversely, by March 2009, in the US alone, literally millions were infected and over 1500 were dead from H1N1. Obama waited 2-3 more months to declare an emergency and never initiated a travel ban. And at no time, even after hundreds and thousands of hospitalizations and 20k deaths, extensive measures like what's happening now were never implemented. Never. I guess the CDC and WHO as well as our President forgot how to do their jobs. But today, it's Trump's fault even with minimal casualties (thankfully at this point) thanks to his quick and decisive decisions. If it wasn't potentially so serious, I would call it comical. 

On 3/14/2020 at 11:52 AM, Blueliner said:

FACTS:

H1N1 - as viral and deadly as it gets without it being some kind of superflu, preyed upon every age group, most notably children.

Coronavirus - viral but not deadly, resembles the common cold. 99+% will have cold symptoms or be asymptomatic.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, Blueliner said:

2020 - 20,000+ flu deaths in US. No big deal

2009 - 20,000 + H1N1 deaths and 100,000+ flu deaths in US. Millions around the world. No restrictions.

2020 - “Trump Virus” aka CORONAVIrUS!!!!! .... originating in China (sure we can trust everything that they say) it goes on make the entire US grind to a halt in a matter of weeks and Trumps' economy is destroyed-(his number one accomplishment and election talking point)...all over 3500 cases and 69 deaths with an election looming. Coincidence I’m sure 👍 

On 3/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, Blueliner said:

In 2009 we had over 500 cases and 96 deaths county-wide from H1N1. Look at that mortality rate...THAT is an infection that I wouldn't want to contract. We CLEARLY aren't going to come close to those numbers this time around.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:00 PM, Blueliner said:

Curious? Too funny. Nobody EVER said it wasn't a 'big deal". It's the manner in which this is being reported by the unethical, immoral, lying, lapdog media is what the problem is. This President is doing a fantastic job of mitigating this "crisis", but the media (and you and your buddies) refuse to be part of the solution. This bug is going to ultimately have a lower infection numbers and mortality rate than the H1N1. Sadly, people died from the Swine Flu...KIDS died....but we got through it. Just like we will this time.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, Blueliner said:

H1N1 preparation and response was a 180 from this response even though it was killing a lot more people...and a lot of kids. And I don't wanna hear about how we learned from H1N1. The CDC and WHO have been competent disease control organizations LONG before H1N1.

• Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Exactly why Trump was elected. "Im so much better than you" bullshit doesn’t work anymore.

No, I'm the  leftist/media ilk bad guy hiding under my bed with my blanket so @Blueliner has someone to point his finger at. 

We can just so happen to go back across our statements and revelations about this virus and other things on here and compare them to see the track records of correctness. One guy claims to be right yet has rarely been. The other guy never made such a claim at all, but, my guess is, if we go check that one is right much more often. 

….and yet the hospitalization and death rate continue to decrease significantly in the BA. Are we inching closer to that 99.9999999%🤣  Wouldn't that mean that a hell of a lot of people could already be immune to this cold virus?🤔...but by all means. Let's keep on this fast track of sending literally millions into poverty. FYI...hiding under beds isn't going make THAT go away. Just sayin'. 

Coronavirus antibody testing finds Bay Area infections may be 85 times higher than reported: researchers

👆

This is a guy that claimed that nobody ever said that the virus wasn't a big deal but he even managed to contradict that in the same post, once.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:00 PM, Blueliner said:

Nobody EVER said it wasn't a 'big deal". It's the manner in which this is being reported by the unethical, immoral, lying, lapdog media is what the problem is. This President is doing a fantastic job of mitigating this "crisis", but the media (and you and your buddies) refuse to be part of the solution. 

On 4/12/2020 at 6:59 PM, Blueliner said:

Too funny. If you say so bro. If not for Trump, all of you ungrateful, liberal fucktards would know A LOT more people with this cold bug.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:53 PM, Blueliner said:

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY have died from this super-cold

On 3/15/2020 at 10:24 AM, Blueliner said:

I could give a fuck if I (or your dumbass for that matter) gets a fucking cold.. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Top coronavirus model significantly lowers total estimates of US deaths in new projection

Remember when two million were going to die . Then one million, then hundreds of thousands. Fucks have been wrong from day one. Just like I said they were.

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Remember when two million were going to die . Then one million, then hundreds of thousands. Fucks have been wrong from day one. Just like I said they were.

No, again, you're just too stupid to understand modeling.

This is what you were saying, by the way.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:08 AM, thc6795 said:

This shit doesn't add up man. I could see it if it was 240k like HIV or even 69k like the flu. But all this shit going down over 2300 people dying world wide. GTFOH.

If/when it gets to 69,000 deaths what will you turn to then to downplay it?

🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Seems to me these numbers make sense when you consider 30,000 have died in 30 days while we closed down the entire country to keep the numbers low. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 3:37 PM, thc6795 said:

You know what's crazy? During those 30 days people only died from the Wuhan. 

what on earth are you talking about?

you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo radical right you can't have a conversation. 

good grief, Charlie Brown

• Haha 1