Lowndes adding 3 new varsity coaches

Ga96

5 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

all this going on b/n Lowndes and VHS w/ bringing top coaches and fighting over the kids - gonna make for one hell of a Winnersville classic and Region 1 battles!!!  Only elevates the South GA game!

Lowndes gonna work the Cats again. Nobody scared of Rush and his bullshit. Well except maybe Rufus and Rab

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

And you bitches won 1 in 50 years. Lol

Nice attempt to deflect but your answer totally avoids the question.  Oh by the way, last time I looked Marietta is the current state champion and guess what?  There is no asterisk next to their title as much as you try to make it so.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Nice attempt to deflect but your answer totally avoids the question.  Oh by the way, last time I looked Marietta is the current state champion and guess what?  There is no asterisk next to their title as much as you try to make it so.

You know what’s funny?!? lowends has been a bunch of cheating sonofabitches from the jump. If Marietta has an asterisk the cheating viqueens have them too! 

Cried all season about Marietta cheating knowing damn good and well his school and county, so lauded for their football exploits, did so because they were the biggest fucking bunch of cheaters since the mafia ran numbers in the 20s!

Mtp is a fucking bum who has embarrassed himself, his school and his county by pretending him and hizz’n has been holier than thou when all along they were the originators of breaking the rules! 

Classic

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

You know what’s funny?!? lowends has been a bunch of cheating sonofabitches from the jump. If Marietta has an asterisk the cheating viqueens have them too! 

Cried all season about Marietta cheating knowing damn good and well his school and county, so lauded for their football exploits, did so because they were the biggest fucking bunch of cheaters since the mafia ran numbers in the 20s!

Mtp is a fucking bum who has embarrassed himself, his school and his county by pretending him and hizz’n has been holier than thou when all along they were the originators of breaking the rules! 

Classic

Why you so Mad Dude? What’s up? You think you’ll be around another 50 years? Let’s see how it plays out fella. Tell you just like the rest 5 beats 2 everyday

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Why you so Mad Dude? What’s up? You think you’ll be around another 50 years? Let’s see how it plays out fella. Tell you just like the rest 5 beats 2 everyday

All I know is when Marietta and the viqueens square off on the gridiron, Marietta is undefeated! Both playoffs wins to boot!

Why? Because Marietta owns you! 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:05 PM, Fred said:

You are correct largely to a corporate check to GHSA and again who is your team Grayson?

11 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You are correct largely to a corporate check to GHSA and again who is your team Grayson?

Yea and Lowndes has cheated for years by providing jobs, places to live, and holding kids back in 8th grade so they could mature and fill in those holes that needed filling.  See how easy it is to throw crap out with no proof.  By the way, you do know the current head of the GHSA is from Colquitt County don't you?  Seems like any bias would be to the southern area of the state, not the northern but hey!  Whatever you say rules.

You've been told so many times who my team is that it is truly sad you ask that question.  Figure it out on you own.  I'm not catering to you.

On 4/25/2020 at 2:06 PM, Fred said:

Yea and Lowndes has cheated for years by providing jobs, places to live, and holding kids back in 8th grade so they could mature and fill in those holes that needed filling.  See how easy it is to throw crap out with no proof.  By the way, you do know the current head of the GHSA is from Colquitt County don't you?  Seems like any bias would be to the southern area of the state, not the northern but hey!  Whatever you say rules.

You've been told so many times who my team is that it is truly sad you ask that question.  Figure it out on you own.  I'm not catering to you.

Hey Fuck you guy you know Dick about South Georgia football. Stay up there in Sweetpants lap and talk about that one fucking SC his team won. And Fuck Grayson too bitch whipped that ass two times in a row. And if your little bitch ass don’t want to talk about your team go back to the shadows  where your best work is done. Bitch