4* Julian Nixon commits to TENNESSEE who now hold #5 class in 2021. You see the trend? ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค

StAllThewaY

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

A lot of that was because those athletes had little interest in being in Gainesville, for whatever reason.ย 

I can easily think of several players who would have signed if UF offered

ย 

ย 

Hell they signed several players in Alachua county who couldn't cut the mustard, guess they had to fill a local quota of weak as shit athletes

21 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I can easily think of several players who would have signed if UF offered

ย 

ย 

Hell they signed several players in Alachua county who couldn't cut the mustard, guess they had to fill a local quota of weak as shit athletes

Maybe they sign. Maybe not.ย 
ย 

After Arik Gilbertโ€™s recruitment I rediscovered Iย canโ€™t call any of them anymore and am just guessing like most.ย 

ย 

I sure am glad he chose Baton Rouge though. Even though many here and on the vent think he isnโ€™t worth a damn. Funny how that works when a kid chooses somebody besides your school. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
ย 

ย 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:19 AM, Sweetlarry said:

If Harrison can win the job, with the talent theyโ€™re stacking. 2021 will be a really good year for the Vols. 2020, IMO, is a bit too early.ย 
ย 

Still, I wonโ€™t be surprised if Tennessee upsets Florida or Georgia as a big underdog.ย 
ย 

Hope we get to see.

I agree. It wonโ€™t happen with Guarantano at the helm. With another good recruiting class in 2021 and Bailey at QB Tennessee should be a lot better. We get Florida and Bama at home and UGA and Oklahoma on the road. Iโ€™m afraid I see another 7-5 or 8-4 season at best.ย We have to upset Florida this year to make any noise at all.ย 
ย 

UT has sucked for a decade. Most people are too young to know that Tennessee is a true blue blood. The Vols are the 10th winningest team of all time for big schools (not counting the Ivy Leagueย teams). 2nd in the SEC behind only Bama.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s time for the Big Orange to get back to where they belong.ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I agree. It wonโ€™t happen with Guarantano at the helm. With another good recruiting class in 2021 and Bailey at QB Tennessee should be a lot better. We get Florida and Bama at home and UGA and Oklahoma on the road. Iโ€™m afraid I see another 7-5 or 8-4 season at best.ย We have to upset Florida this year to make any noise at all.ย 
ย 

UT has sucked for a decade. Most people are too young to know that Tennessee is a true blue blood. The Vols are the 10th winningest team of all time for big schools (not counting the Ivy Leagueย teams). 2nd in the SEC behind only Bama.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s time for the Big Orange to get back to where they belong.ย 

There's only one "Big Orange" and it is in Syracuse, NY.

You're welcome,

bgw

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Iโ€™m thinking the WRs will be shocked if the incoming frosh Qbย puts the ball in the WRs zip code and doesnโ€™t check off Pruitt for a Hail Mary at the worst possible time...ย 

bgw

A lot of hate for them Vols keep it up lolย 

• Haha 1