5* 2021 #1 Ranked OLB #10 PLAYER OVERALL COMMITS TO TENNESSEE!!!!

StAllThewaY

Just now, StAllThewaY said:

If all this is true why would the best OLB in 2021 choose us???πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BIG MAD!!!!

Buddy, I ain’t mad. Tennessee not being trash Is good for the East and gives the gumps trouble.Β 
Β 

And the QB from my hsfb team is your guy, you dumb prick.Β 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Buddy, I ain’t mad. Tennessee not being trash Is good for the East and gives the gumps trouble.Β 
Β 

Lmfao ...😭😭😭 thats not your team your 80 give it up. And I hope your not talking about JG.

8 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Lmfao ...😭😭😭 thats not your team your 80 give it up. And I hope your not talking about JG.

Harrison Bailey you fucktard. Ramel is up there too. BJ committed, but finally came to his senses and went to LSU. Arik was NEVER going to Tennessee, but it was funny to watch their fans act like they actually had a chance.Β 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

With the exception of Gen. Neyland’s teams (1920s-early 50s), the best years for UT were under Fulmer in the 90s and early 00s. It’s too bad they gave up on him at the end. He slipped and had two losing seasons in his last four. Hiring Dooley sent them intoΒ the downward spiral they’ve been in for the last decade.Β 
Β 

I would agree that the best year of this century would be 2001. Personally, I consider and top 10 finish to be a good team. Fulmer has 6 of those.Β Ranked top 25 every year in the 90s.Β 

Fulmer is the biggest back stabber in college football history. Johnny Majors equal in National titles and has more SEC titles than Fulmer.Β  Majors went 11-1 in 1989 only loss to Alabama.Β  While nearly dying from a heart attack Fulmer stole his job. Fulmer is just like most TN coaches fired for not beating Alabama.Β  Once Saban got to Alabama Fulmer was a dead man walking. Plus Fulmer's NC was against FSU's 3rd string QB.Β 

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Β 

The west has owned the east for years now. Outside of Florida since 2000 west has been dominate.Β 

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yes. In 20 years your best season was a citrus win and 10-2.

Β 

my apologies for thinking you were like most Tennessee fans and goals were titles, not second tier bowl wins.Β 
Β 

You got me! fucking ballers at tennessee!Β 

Alabama goes 11-2 this year beats Michigan in bowl game and fans wanna fire nearly everyone but Saban.Β 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama goes 11-2 this year beats Michigan in bowl game and fans wanna fire nearly everyone but Saban.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That’s how winners think. πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

You headedΒ this way tomorrow?

29 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Harrison Bailey you fucktard. Ramel is up there too. BJ committed, but finally came to his senses and went to LSU. Arik was NEVER going to Tennessee, but it was funny to watch their fans act like they actually had a chance.Β 

Β 

30 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who said anything about BJ or Arik. πŸ˜† I knew it was the recruiting that had you butt hurt.

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

Β 

Who said anything about BJ or Arik. πŸ˜† I knew it was the recruiting that had you butt hurt.

Hey Buddy. You athletic department just called to see if we wanted to renew our season tix, which we gave up years ago. Wife felt bad and got them for Florida and the gumps this year.Β 
Β 

If you grovelΒ enough maybe I’ll sell them to you. ThatΒ is, if you get good grades and your mommy lets you.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hey Buddy. You athletic department just called to see if we wanted to renew our season tix, which we gave up years ago. Wife felt bad and got them for Florida and the gumps this year.Β 
Β 

If you grovelΒ enough maybe I’ll sell them to you. ThatΒ is, if you get good grades and your mommy lets you.Β 

Β 

Β 

Okkk weirdo with the mommy fetish im pretty sure I can purchase tickets anywhere online. Your starting to get Louisiana weird on me.Β 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I see who wears the pants in that relationship. Lmfao

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StAllThewaY said:

Okkk weirdo with the mommy fetish im pretty sure I can purchase tickets anywhere online. Your starting to get Louisiana weird on me.Β 

Do you live in Knoxville or are you a kid who watched β€œIt’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown” and fell in love with the colors?Β 
Β 

You can buy Scalped tickets anywhere online, which is what losers like you do. I’d bet you’ve never even been to a game at neyland.Β 

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Do you live in Knoxville or are you a kid who watched β€œIt’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown” and fell in love with the colors?Β 
Β 

You can buy Scalped tickets anywhere online, which is what losers like you do. I’d bet you’ve never even been to a game at neyland.Β 

😭😭😭 You win I quit. I give up lmfao.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

😭😭😭 You win I quit. I give up lmfao.

What do I win? All I said was Tennessee football has been garbage for 20 years. You said no because you think a 10-2 season ending with a middle tier bowl is great.Β 
Β 

No winner or loser. We just disagree on what defines a great season.Β 
Β 

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

All I said was Tennessee football has been garbage for 20 years.

Down...yes, garbage....no. The talent has been there, but the coaches have been garbage until Pruitt. We’ll see if his recruiting can change the attitude in Knoxville.Β 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Down...yes, garbage....no. The talent has been there, but the coaches have been garbage until Pruitt. We’ll see if his recruiting can change the attitude in Knoxville.Β 

I agree. Talent has been good. Not great.Β 
Β 

But acting like tennessee has been a player in the last 20 years is only lying to yourselves. I like pruitt as a coach and recruiter. He’s socially retarded, but in a good way because he’s all about football.Β 
Β 

Bitch Jones was socially retarded because he is a fucking prick.Β 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I agree. Talent has been good. Not great.Β 
Β 

But acting like tennessee has been a player in the last 20 years is only lying to yourselves. I like pruitt as a coach and recruiter. He’s socially retarded, but in a good way because he’s all about football.Β 
Β 

Bitch Jones was socially retarded because he is a fucking prick.Β 

We always have good recruiting classes. We just simply haven’t had good coaches to direct that talent properly.Β 
I was never sold on Butch Jones, especially when he was set up with a great team (led by Josh Dobbs) and we only finished 9-4 and barely in the top 25. Pruitt’s going to have a team like that in two years. I’m anxious to see what he can do with it.....

20 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

We always have good recruiting classes. We just simply haven’t had good coaches to direct that talent properly.Β 
I was never sold on Butch Jones, especially when he was set up with a great team (led by Josh Dobbs) and we only finished 9-4 and barely in the top 25. Pruitt’s going to have a team like that in two years. I’m anxious to see what he can do with it.....

I’d agree with two years. Your OL is gonna be really good, especially if mays can play this year. You lose trey next year but should be fine.Β QB will be the question.Β 
Β 

I’ve known the Baileys for years and I will tell you that Harrison, IMO, will be a beast for Tennessee. I really would’ve like him at LSU, especially with our new offense, but pruitt sold himΒ on the direction of the program and that’s that.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’d agree with two years. Your OL is gonna be really good, especially if mays can play this year. You lose trey next year but should be fine.Β QB will be the question.Β 
Β 

I’ve known the Baileys for years and I will tell you that Harrison, IMO, will be a beast for Tennessee. I really would’ve like him at LSU, especially with our new offense, but pruitt sold himΒ on the direction of the program and that’s that.Β 
Β 

Β 

Go check out my new topic.Β 

4* DB 2021 out of Tallahassee commits to Tennessee over LSU and Clemson

On 5/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, Omaha Vol said:

With the exception of Gen. Neyland’s teams (1920s-early 50s), the best years for UT were under Fulmer in the 90s and early 00s. It’s too bad they gave up on him at the end. He slipped and had two losing seasons in his last four. Hiring Dooley sent them intoΒ the downward spiral they’ve been in for the last decade.Β 
Β 

I would agree that the best year of this century would be 2001. Personally, I consider and top 10 finish to be a good team. Fulmer has 6 of those.Β Ranked top 25 every year in the 90s.Β 

Image if All those Spurrier Gator teams weren't around.

Heck...Image if Tennessee would have gotten Cutcliffe back.

4 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Image if All those Spurrier Gator teams weren't around.

Heck...Image if Tennessee would have gotten Cutcliffe back.

Believe me, those were my exact thoughts back then! The damn Gators have been our nemesis since the mid 80s. Only team Peyton Manning could never beat.Β 

• Like 1