5* 2021 #1 Ranked OLB #10 PLAYER OVERALL COMMITS TO TENNESSEE!!!!

StAllThewaY

57 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

🍊🍊🍊🍊🀐🀐🀐🀘🀘🀘🀘😎😎

Β 

Screenshot_20200430-115728.png

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Clown?!? You live in Knoxville? If not, I’d bet I’ve been to just as many games there as your punkass.Β 
Β 

Remind usΒ all of the greatness that has been volΒ football since 2000.Β 

Im not reminding you of shit. You obviously talk from the wrong hole. GOOGLE!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Im not reminding you of shit. You obviously talk from the wrong hole. GOOGLE!!!!

I don’t need google to know Tennessee hasn’t been in the CFB playoffs or a BCS title game since the fsu game.Β 
Β 

Perhaps you’re like a pup fan and yourΒ idea of greatness is a 2 or 2+ loss season?!? At least they’ve been to a CFB playoff.Β 

6 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

πŸ˜‚Β 

I asked my Wife (Tennessee alum) and she said 2001 was their best year so I looked it up.Β 

Β 

SHE WAS RIGHT!!!Β 

Β 

A 9-2 Vols team beat the wolverines in the citrus bowl to end up 10-2! Your best season in the past 20 years you fucking mook!

Β 

Google that bitch! πŸ˜‚Β 

54 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

πŸ˜‚

I asked my Wife (Tennessee alum) and she said 2001 was their best year so I looked it up.Β 

Β 

SHE WAS RIGHT!!!Β 

Β 

A 9-2 Vols team beat the wolverines in the citrus bowl to end up 10-2! Your best season in the past 20 years you fucking mook!

Β 

Google that bitch! πŸ˜‚Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nobody asked you about yourΒ wifeΒ ldgaf about where she went to schoolΒ and Im pretty sure that's not 20 years village idiot.🍊🍊🀘🀘😎😎  ps I was at that game lol.

9 hours ago, StAllThewaY said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nobody asked you about yourΒ wifeΒ ldgaf about where she went to schoolΒ and Im pretty sure that's not 20 years village idiot.🍊🍊🀘🀘😎😎  ps I was at that game lol.

She knows more than you, fake fan.Β 
Β 

That or you think a 10-2 citrus bowl season is great football. You gave yourself away, dumbass.Β 
Β 

Google it, you fucking douche.

With the exception of Gen. Neyland’s teams (1920s-early 50s), the best years for UT were under Fulmer in the 90s and early 00s. It’s too bad they gave up on him at the end. He slipped and had two losing seasons in his last four. Hiring Dooley sent them intoΒ the downward spiral they’ve been in for the last decade.Β 
Β 

I would agree that the best year of this century would be 2001. Personally, I consider and top 10 finish to be a good team. Fulmer has 6 of those.Β Ranked top 25 every year in the 90s.Β 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

She knows more than you, fake fan.Β 
Β 

That or you think a 10-2 citrus bowl season is great football. You gave yourself away, dumbass.Β 
Β 

Google it, you fucking douche.

I gave my self away???😭😭😭 CLOWN you said 20 years and you were wrong. Fake fan I was at the citrus bowl. And I was in Gainesville that same year we beat the Gators. You're an idiot.

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

I gave my self away???😭😭😭 CLOWN you said 20 years and you were wrong. Fake fan I was at the citrus bowl. And I was in Gainesville that same year we beat the Gators. You're an idiot.

Yes. In 20 years your best season was a citrus win and 10-2.

Β 

my apologies for thinking you were like most Tennessee fans and goals were titles, not second tier bowl wins.Β 
Β 

You got me! fucking ballers at tennessee!Β 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yes. In 20 years your best season was a citrus win and 10-2.

Β 

my apologies for thinking you were like most Tennessee fans and goals were titles, not second tier bowl wins.Β 
Β 

You got me! fucking ballers at tennessee!Β 

Lol I love it. Your butt hurt because the Vols are hot right now. The whole sec is butt hurt. 😭😭😭😭

40 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Lol I love it. Your butt hurt because the Vols are hot right now. The whole sec is butt hurt. 😭😭😭😭

Butthurt?!? πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

Bitch we are the undefeated national champions. The fuckΒ we jealous of? A sorry ass squad whose high water mark was a 10-2 season 19 years ago?!?

Β 

You had better be careful kid cuz if your mama finds out your online taking to adults you don’t know it’s back to Boys Ranch again.Β 

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Butthurt?!? πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

Bitch we are the undefeated national champions. The fuckΒ we jealous of? A sorry ass squad whose high water mark was a 10-2 season 19 years ago?!?

Β 

You had better be careful kid cuz if your mama finds out your online taking to adults you don’t know it’s back to Boys Ranch again.Β 

If all this is true why would the best OLB in 2021 choose us???πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BIG MAD!!!!

• Haha 1