Snoops pipeline to SJB

Sammyswordsman

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And that was a small local little playground group from one small neighborhood in Florida against the behemoth all star team with the best studs from San Diego to Bakersfield!!!!

You know this is not true. One small neighborhood or all of Ft. Luaderdale? or all of Broward & Dade counties?🤣 I forgot how hard it is to use a different address in youth football leagues. That canes team is loaded with talent and whooped uncle snoops ass. Earned! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

That’s crazy. I thought the youth scene was ridiculous out here

“Everyone has a passion for something, now drug dealers love youth league football.”

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And that was a small local little playground group from one small neighborhood in Florida against the behemoth all star team with the best studs from San Diego to Bakersfield!!!!

“Some parents may already be compromised, those parents have taken money from gamblers who are recruiting their sons in an attempt to stack the teams.”

“Parents selling their kids to the highest bidders.” 

“Coach Ron Thurston says he lost one player after the boys mother told him another team  offered $3,500 for her son.” 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

When I coached in a league in Maryland that had a bunch of East Baltimore County teams it was the same bullshit.. not just the gambling but fake birth certs, changing unifroms in the woods with high school players to play 12U, rigged scales, using younger kids league ID's, convicted felon coaches etc.  So no its not just FLA.. Sure its all stll going on but with technology advances its not quite as in the open as it were nor enforceable unless you are going to get the FBI involved but I am sure they have better things to do..I haven't been to rec game in Middle River or Overlea in a while but I am sure it's still nuts saw same shit here in Wilmington to. The biggest offender here basically ended up getting black balled from playing anywhere so they went belly up but there are others to take their place. Actually the big thing now is these recruited up traveling squads selling the kids to the highest bidder for HS ....shameful shit

Unfortunately you’re spot on. Did you coach in the Mid Maryland League? 

5 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

When I coached in a league in Maryland that had a bunch of East Baltimore County teams it was the same bullshit.. not just the gambling but fake birth certs, changing unifroms in the woods with high school players to play 12U, rigged scales, using younger kids league ID's, convicted felon coaches etc.  So no its not just FLA.. Sure its all stll going on but with technology advances its not quite as in the open as it were nor enforceable unless you are going to get the FBI involved but I am sure they have better things to do..I haven't been to rec game in Middle River or Overlea in a while but I am sure it's still nuts saw same shit here in Wilmington to. The biggest offender here basically ended up getting black balled from playing anywhere so they went belly up but there are others to take their place. Actually the big thing now is these recruited up traveling squads selling the kids to the highest bidder for HS ....shameful shit

A few of those kids are at STA.   I can guarantee you they weren't bought, but I agree on how sketch youth teams can be.