Enemy of the people

Nolebull813

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pathetic but not surprising

What’s worse is they apologized for “inadvertently” edited the video. How the hell was it inadvertent? The slime ball activist host immediately asked a question specifically about the edited video. That stuff is prepped and practiced. It’s not some whose line is it, night at the improv. This was all premeditated. The left wing media will keep lying and deceiving, and will only fake apologize when they get called out. But the damage is already done. Like all hoaxes. 

And these are the sources that left wingers here cite. I bet they pounded the coffee table when they watched this lie. Lol 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s worse is they apologized for “inadvertently” edited the video. How the hell was it inadvertent? The slime ball activist host immediately asked a question specifically about the edited video. That stuff is prepped and practiced. It’s not some whose line is it, night at the improv. This was all premeditated. The left wing media will keep lying and deceiving, and will only fake apologize when they get called out. But the damage is already done. Like all hoaxes. 

And these are the sources that left wingers here cite. I bet they pounded the coffee table when they watched this lie. Lol 

OR....they'll run around telling us how they're "independent"....Only after they're caught of course🤣. Until then, this shit is gospel to them...even though most of them KNOW that this unethical and dishonest reporting is happening 100 times a day. Watch...noon will come here and tell us about how the msm are heroes again. THAT was worth the price of admission when he said that. 🤣

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Are these Republicans also enemies of the people?   The Fratricide here that will ensue shall amuse me 😎

Where do you get this stuff DD ? 😝

So Mr. Texas puts forth the question of if miss NJ whiteman is a public enemy ? 😆

So you can enjoy republicans ripping on her? 🙄

Maybe you should tell everyone what you know about miss whiteman first?   (I think I would REALLY be amused at that...😎)

But here I'll start....She used to hang out at all the Devil Hockey Games...apparently loved that hockey Team... Xanadu...Where are the Devils now ?  🤔

OK your turn....😎

🤣

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Where do you get this stuff DD ? 😝

So Mr. Texas puts forth the question of if miss NJ whiteman is a public enemy ? 😆

So you can enjoy republicans ripping on her? 🙄

Maybe you should tell everyone what you know about miss whiteman first?   (I think I would REALLY be amused at that...😎)

But here I'll start....She used to hang out at all the Devil Hockey Games...apparently loved that hockey Team... Xanadu...Where are the Devils now ?  🤔

OK your turn....😎

🤣

Ok Thanks.  They are all Republicans and I got this from a bunch of them.   And she thinks it's stupid too that he could shoot one of you in the head and the others would climax over it.  Now it's  your turn 😎

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Ok Thanks.  They are all Republicans and I got this from a bunch of them.  Now your turn 😎

Are they ? LOL...

Never cared about politics at that age, but I'll give you my impression which you might find interesting 😎...

I'm fiscally conservative but culturally liberal.....so when I look at both sides I don't really see whiteman, but kind of see a whole era (not limited to just her I guess)...But W fits right in.

One thing I have said to some hard right friends, that shows how the left can sometimes handle things better, that usually goes unanswered...🤔

D's were the party of tax and spend, countered by R's with a less taxes mantra...

At some point, realizing they were getting 'outspent' to death...the R's morphed into the party of 'Borrow and Spend' just to compete...

I think that time was under W in NJ, relations to banks notwithstanding. 🤷‍♂️

So how the heck are those Lefties better here? 🤔

If they are gonna spend it.... well...at least they have the decency to tax you... to pay the damn bill !!!...🤣

go figure...

😎

PS...your turn 😆

4 hours ago, Troll said:

Are they ? LOL...

Never cared about politics at that age, but I'll give you my impression which you might find interesting 😎...

I'm fiscally conservative but culturally liberal.....so when I look at both sides I don't really see whiteman, but kind of see a whole era (not limited to just her I guess)...But W fits right in.

One thing I have said to some hard right friends, that shows how the left can sometimes handle things better, that usually goes unanswered...🤔

D's were the party of tax and spend, countered by R's with a less taxes mantra...

At some point, realizing they were getting 'outspent' to death...the R's morphed into the party of 'Borrow and Spend' just to compete...

I think that time was under W in NJ, relations to banks notwithstanding. 🤷‍♂️

So how the heck are those Lefties better here? 🤔

If they are gonna spend it.... well...at least they have the decency to tax you... to pay the damn bill !!!...🤣

go figure...

😎

PS...your turn 😆

They called themselves Republican's and clearly a whole gaggle of them are called Rule of Law Republicans.  I think you will be worn out sorting them all out.  But I have patience.  

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They called themselves Republican's and clearly a whole gaggle of them are called Rule of Law Republicans.  I think you will be worn out sorting them all out.  But I have patience.  

Sorting out?....or letting out 🤔

first flin dances...

...now minifort gets a get out of jail free card...

aaaaaaaaaaaand...even Crispy cream's Bridgegate buddies are now squeaky clean....

Like 1, 2, 3 boom

🤔

Funny how everything comes out in the wash  🤷‍♂️

I'm just waiting to see who's gonna stand up for the ollie award,

and say they did it for their country...

any guesses?