MAY 31

DarterBlue

Didn’t that happen when some black people came to the court house and shot and killed 10 white people? I think it was. They thought the guy got lynched so they came armed and killed 10 white people because they believed fake news. 

Then the white community seen this as an act of war and retaliated. Pretty understandable if they would have only went after the killers. But the community got caught in the crossfire which shouldn’t have happened. 

The guy never got lynched and even had the case dropped because the girl was so distraught from the violence. 

Let us remember this story as a lesson not to come in guns blazing until you have all the facts. 

• Thumbs Down 4

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So what sparked the riots? Drop some truth bombs on me. What’s your version of the events? 

Why don't you go read the credible, historically documented accounts for yourself? That way, I don't have to bias you with my version of events. 

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

DarterBlue

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Didn’t that happen when some black people came to the court house and shot and killed 10 white people? I think it was. They thought the guy got lynched so they came armed and killed 10 white people because they believed fake news. 

Then the white community seen this as an act of war and retaliated. Pretty understandable if they would have only went after the killers. But the community got caught in the crossfire which shouldn’t have happened. 

The guy never got lynched and even had the case dropped because the girl was so distraught from the violence. 

Let us remember this story as a lesson not to come in guns blazing until you have all the facts. 

You can't be this stupid so it must be something else.  I wonder what that is? 

Unless looking like an idiot is what you are going for, you should not post unless you have all the facts.  Or in your case, ANY FACTS.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You can't be this stupid so it must be something else.  I wonder what that is? 

Unless looking like an idiot is what you are going for, you should not post unless you have all the facts.  Or in your case, ANY FACTS.

I’ve read the story a  few times over my life. Some black people came killed some white people because they were told that the accused black guy was killed. 

The riots were started because of that and nothing else. An ambush where some black people killed 10 white folks in anger. 

That started the destruction and violence. It’s cause and effect. 

We wouldn’t even be talking about this if the guys weren’t murdered over fake news

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

’ve read the story a  few times over my life. Some black people came killed some white people because they were told that the accused black guy was killed. 

I feel sorry for you. I really do. At least the right wing zealot I worked with and associated with, was not delusional. He stood for what he stood for. I totally disagreed with him, but at the end of the day, I respected his honesty and his intelligence. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I feel sorry for you. I really do. At least the right wing zealot I worked with and associated with, was not delusional. He stood for what he stood for, I totally disagreed with him, but at the end of the day, I respected his honesty and his intelligence. 

In the end you don’t know what happened in any situation unless you were there. All the people there are dead. There have been conflicting stories throughout history. Both sides of a story will have 2 different views and recollections of the same event. 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In the end you don’t know what happened in any situation unless you were there. All the people there are dead. There have been conflicting stories throughout history. Both sides of a story will have 2 different views and recollections of the same event. 

I guess, as your AG, William Barr said, the winners get to write history. Fine, I now understand you perfectly!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I guess, as you AG, William Barr said, the winners get to write history. Fine, I now understand you perfectly!

It’s obvious Bull runs to racist sources to get his info. They are the ones to deny history and repaint it to uphold their ideology. These are the same type of clowns that deny the Holocaust and claim the south’s lost cause was a just and heroic one.   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s obvious Bull runs to racist sources to get his info. They are the ones to deny history and repaint it to uphold their ideology. These are the same type of clowns that deny the Holocaust and claim the south’s lost cause was a just and heroic one.   

They must live in a delusional world because they cannot face the evil of their ideology. In the financial markets, their type will hold a position down to zero, because they cannot accept they were wrong.

From my perspective, they exhibit classic loser traits.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can’t prove anything in history was one way or another. You can only take words of the people who wrote the historical recollections about it. 

It sounds like you guys are guilty of what you are accusing me of. You find sites and links from places that align with your ideology. 

its no different than CNN vs Fox News. Same subjects and topics, completely different viewpoints. 

sounds like you guys are either denying 10 whites were murdered by blacks that started the violence, or choose not to care because it changes the narrative. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’ve read the story a  few times over my life. Some black people came killed some white people because they were told that the accused black guy was killed. 

The riots were started because of that and nothing else. An ambush where some black people killed 10 white folks in anger. 

That started the destruction and violence. It’s cause and effect. 

We wouldn’t even be talking about this if the guys weren’t murdered over fake news

Please post your source. 

• Thanks 2