Leftists on here

181pl

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

If you actually read what people posted, and didn't just run your mouth like a toady, then you would know the context of what I was talking about.

Arrogant moron accusing others of being uninformed is actually uninformed on topic.

🤣

The bootlicker defining irony.

12 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I'd wager in the hundreds if were speaking unjust murders...

An old lady dropped a screwdriver and they killed her because they considered her armed 

ATIATIANA JEFFERSON was armed...

Breanna Taylor was considered armed though she was sleeping

Philando Castille was armed

'Armed' doesnt mean shit. It tells me someone is using an irrelevant stat to prop up a pile of shit 

You are one dumbass 

Thumbs down this one too whore

You mad bro?😝🤣 You didn't like the WSJ article? Here...this one will make you feel better. It's from that anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-conservative Washington Post, updated yesterday. It added Atiatiana and four others for a whopping 14!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

See for yourself, click on race, then chose "Black,"  then click on weapon, then chose "unarmed." You end up with 14...14! 

Very sad for 14 families, but hardly enough to justify all the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and murders we've seen from BLM these last three weeks. The Washington Post will even name the 14 for you if you scroll down a bit.

Check it out snowflake.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You mad bro?😝🤣 You didn't like the WSJ article? Here...this one will make you feel better. It's from that anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-conservative Washington Post, updated yesterday. It added Atiatiana and four others for a whopping 14!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

See for yourself, click on race, then chose "Black,"  then click on weapon, then chose "unarmed." You end up with 14...14! 

Very sad for 14 families, but hardly enough to justify all the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and murders we've seen from BLM these last three weeks. The Washington Post will even name the 14 for you if you scroll down a bit.

Check it out snowflake.

Exhibit A:

When the point flys 'right' over one's head

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/9/2020 at 2:00 PM, Nolebull813 said:

BLM and Antifa were the ones looting and burning shit down. They are both domestic terrorist groups. 

These are your groups. People who espouse the same views as you and the rest of the liberal whack jobs on this board. 

Everything democrats support is a contribution to dismantling this country. Immigration (crime and poverty), abortion (killing our future population), defunding police (anarchy, and destruction) to name a few.

You give gays and trannys a platform, but try and erase God from wherever you can. Hate the family unit. This is a sick disease.

What did I say about stereotyping?

Don't be going and throwing everyone in a category because your too lazy to look more into the details

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

What did I say about stereotyping?

Don't be going and throwing everyone in a category because your too lazy to look more into the details

NoleBull is a troll pure and simple. He makes the most outrageous posts devoid of fact. I am not even sure if he is just a prankster or a nut. Maybe a bit of both. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

NoleBull is a troll pure and simple. He makes the most outrageous posts devoid of fact. I am not even sure if he is just a prankster or a nut. Maybe a bit of both. 

I met him at a game before and it only took a quarter for him to backtrack all his criticism of Columbia and be singing their praises

I think he just posts stuff in a exaggerated manner to get a reaction

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I met him at a game before and it only took a quarter for him to backtrack all his criticism of Columbia and be singing their praises

I think he just posts stuff in a exaggerated manner to get a reaction

That's what you can expect from a Wharton graduate, I guess. One good football season in over 20 years and can never repeat. The man must be very frustrated!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That's what you can expect from a Wharton graduate, I guess. One good football season in over 20 years and can never repeat. The man must be very frustrated!

I'll say this about nolebull

If you can get him in a football setting and stay talking football he is a cool guy 

I didn't mention politics in either game he went to that I was at and it was a good experience both times

• Thanks 1