Hannity has a girlfriend??..LOL..

DBP66

Fox News' Sean Hannity & Ainsley Earhardt Have Been Dating 'Very Secretively for Years': Source

Adam Carlson
People‎June‎ ‎11‎, ‎2020‎ ‎5‎:‎12‎ ‎PM

Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been quietly dating "for years," a source in their circle tells PEOPLE.

The news of their relationship, which was first reported by Vanity Fair earlier Thursday, drew denials from both.

"Right now I am focused on raising my daughter and I am not dating anyone," Earhardt, a Fox & Friends co-host, said through a network spokesperson. "As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate."

In his own statement through a spokesperson, Hannity said: “I do not discuss my personal life in public.”

But the source familiar with the situation says the two have "been seeing each other very secretively for years."

"He's very private, because he's very famous and he's very controversial," the source says, "but it's been an open secret that they have been seeing each other."

Earhardt has been recording at Hannity's home studio on Long Island, New York, and is renting a home nearby.

"They're together all the time, but in private. ... for years," the source says, "not just months."

Related Video: ‘Fox & Friends’ Star Announces Split From Husband

98f61e60-cc95-11e8-bdfd-b9a3d88a32ad

'Fox & Friends' star announces split from husband

"Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt is separating from her husband, Will Proctor, after six years of marriage. In a statement from Earhardt, 42, via a Fox News spokesperson on Tuesday, she announced: “After much prayer and careful consideration, Will and I have separated,” said Earhardt, who joined the network in 2007.

RELATED: Sean Hannity and Wife Separated Years Before Confirming Split: Looking Back at Their Relationship

The source says Earhardt and Hannity have been seen together "acting flirty in off-hours" and "getting cozy in the back of" a New York City bar not far from the Fox News studios.
"And he's whisked her off on his chopper for a vacation many times," the source says.
According to Vanity Fair, Earhardt rode on Hannity's helicopter with him last August to the wedding of another Fox News host, Pete Hegseth. Last week, Hannity and his ex-wife, Jill Rhodes,
confirmed they had quietly divorced more than a year ago and separated years before that. They were together for more than 20 years.
In a joint statement to PEOPLE on June 3, the former couple said, "Sean and Jill are committed to working together for the best interests of their children. Amicable agreements were entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill. They maintain a close relationship as parents to their children."
"Neither will have any further comments and ask for sake of their children that their privacy be respected," the statement concluded.
Hannity and former journalist Rhodes, 57, share two children: son Sean Patrick, 21, and daughter Merri Kelly, 18.

LOL....say it isn't so...the guy who preaches about morals 24/7 has a girlfriend??...the rightoius right is at it once again...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Fox News' Sean Hannity & Ainsley Earhardt Have Been Dating 'Very Secretively for Years': Source

Adam Carlson
People‎June‎ ‎11‎, ‎2020‎ ‎5‎:‎12‎ ‎PM

Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been quietly dating "for years," a source in their circle tells PEOPLE.

The news of their relationship, which was first reported by Vanity Fair earlier Thursday, drew denials from both.

"Right now I am focused on raising my daughter and I am not dating anyone," Earhardt, a Fox & Friends co-host, said through a network spokesperson. "As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate."

In his own statement through a spokesperson, Hannity said: “I do not discuss my personal life in public.”

But the source familiar with the situation says the two have "been seeing each other very secretively for years."

"He's very private, because he's very famous and he's very controversial," the source says, "but it's been an open secret that they have been seeing each other."

Earhardt has been recording at Hannity's home studio on Long Island, New York, and is renting a home nearby.

"They're together all the time, but in private. ... for years," the source says, "not just months."

Related Video: ‘Fox & Friends’ Star Announces Split From Husband

98f61e60-cc95-11e8-bdfd-b9a3d88a32ad

'Fox & Friends' star announces split from husband

"Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt is separating from her husband, Will Proctor, after six years of marriage. In a statement from Earhardt, 42, via a Fox News spokesperson on Tuesday, she announced: “After much prayer and careful consideration, Will and I have separated,” said Earhardt, who joined the network in 2007.

RELATED: Sean Hannity and Wife Separated Years Before Confirming Split: Looking Back at Their Relationship

The source says Earhardt and Hannity have been seen together "acting flirty in off-hours" and "getting cozy in the back of" a New York City bar not far from the Fox News studios.
"And he's whisked her off on his chopper for a vacation many times," the source says.
According to Vanity Fair, Earhardt rode on Hannity's helicopter with him last August to the wedding of another Fox News host, Pete Hegseth. Last week, Hannity and his ex-wife, Jill Rhodes,
confirmed they had quietly divorced more than a year ago and separated years before that. They were together for more than 20 years.
In a joint statement to PEOPLE on June 3, the former couple said, "Sean and Jill are committed to working together for the best interests of their children. Amicable agreements were entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill. They maintain a close relationship as parents to their children."
"Neither will have any further comments and ask for sake of their children that their privacy be respected," the statement concluded.
Hannity and former journalist Rhodes, 57, share two children: son Sean Patrick, 21, and daughter Merri Kelly, 18.

LOL....say it isn't so...the guy who preaches about morals 24/7 has a girlfriend??...the rightoius right is at it once again...

He likes girls?  

• Haha 2

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 9:02 AM, I AM IRONMAN said:

As usual you totally missed the point Krusty...keep up the 😭😭😭

lol...and what's the point??….that you (and Hannity) feel bad for inner city blacks in Chicago mam??...is that what you're trying to sell here??..LOL..silly little racist...:$