The Bolton Bomb

DarterBlue

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

1) don't assume

2) enough with semantics

3) see 1

I believe that it is very reasonable to assume you have never lived outside the USA. The assumption is based on the positions you take in most of your posts. If I am wrong please educate me. BTW, in trading markets  you have to make assumptions every day as "truth" such as it is, is never complete. I have done pretty well with my market assumptions over the past three decades, so I will continue making educated assumptions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I believe that it is very reasonable to assume you have never lived outside the USA. The assumption is based on the positions you take in most of your posts. If I am wrong please educate me. BTW, in trading markets  you have to make assumptions every day as "truth" such as it is, is never complete. I have done pretty well with my market assumptions over the past three decades, so I will continue making educated assumptions. 

So you're saying there has never been a disaster in the US?

Think back 19 years.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You alluded to me never seeing a disaster because I have never lived outside of the US.  Did I misinterpret something?

Also..this side of the PG forum is a disaster that I witness daily 😂😂

The kind of disaster I was referring to was one induced by domestic politicians, not an exogenous one. Now you could argue that domestic and foreign policy caused or at least contributed to 9/11. But the proximate cause was external. Remember this current conversation was driven by my suggestion we need a people's government to which you implied it would be a disaster. My retort was how would you know, you have never experienced one? 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

King Child seems agitated...

Guess America will now have to endure 3 or 4 months of Bolton vs King Child......King Child is the ONLY one in the country that's speaks the truth...ask his dumbass minions.

Bolton like Rex,  Gen Kelly, Gen. Mathis and others who have first hand knowledge of how the King Child works just confirmed what others have already told us....Trump is incompetent and puts himself ahead of the country everyday...and he asked China to help him get elected??...what a POS he is...:$

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

King Child is mad, protesters are mad, police are mad, covid-19 is mad, white people are mad, black people are mad, cable news is mad, reps are mad, dems are mad, twitter is mad, facebook is mad......etc (pick your group)

Welcome to King Child America!

The only happy people are the happy people.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

King Child is mad, protesters are mad, police are mad, covid-19 is mad, white people are mad, black people are mad, cable news is mad, reps are mad, dems are mad, twitter is mad, facebook is mad......etc (pick your group)

Divide and Concur....:(

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Why don't we all get stoned, get drunk and drink beer drinking songs, between Donny... and Putin, and all of the lootin, we might as well all get stoned!

• Haha 1