The Bolton Bomb

DarterBlue

You two WOULD actually pay $ for your  beloved propaganda....🤣

Even if it means putting your money where your mouth is...and putting your Money $$$$ in a Neocon war monger's pocket... 😝😝😝

I've heard that morally corrupt people can't even respect their own opinions, but you don't often see it illustrated so nicely...👍

PS: Sure hope you donated to "BLM" too....🤣

https://justthenews.com/accountability/donations-black-lives-matter-are-funnelled-through-democratic-fundraising-group

BTW: Heard that "Act Blue" (pill) sucked some of those BLM funds off for an emergency fundraising for yer Dem buddy Biddy.....but wait there's more....

......apparently "some" are claiming there are a bunch of debit cards funding terrorists in Ruskiland...bought and paid for by ...wouldn't you know? ....Act like a blue pill...

BLM $ goes to white dem activists and funds foreign terrorism.......beautiful huh?

Time for you two to donate....

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Troll said:

You two WOULD actually pay $ for your  beloved propaganda....🤣

Even if it means putting your money where your mouth is...and putting your Money $$$$ in a Neocon war monger's pocket... 😝😝😝

I've heard that morally corrupt people can't even respect their own opinions, but you don't often see it illustrated so nicely...👍

PS: Sure hope you donated to "BLM" too....🤣

https://justthenews.com/accountability/donations-black-lives-matter-are-funnelled-through-democratic-fundraising-group

BTW: Heard that "Act Blue" (pill) sucked some of those BLM funds off for an emergency fundraising for yer Dem buddy Biddy.....but wait there's more....

......apparently "some" are claiming there are a bunch of debit cards funding terrorists in Ruskiland...bought and paid for by ...wouldn't you know? ....Act like a blue pill...

BLM $ goes to white dem activists and funds foreign terrorism.......beautiful huh?

Time for you two to donate....

LOL...propaganda?!?...from a well respected right wing nut??....nice try!!...but no conspiracy here for you...it's a first hand account from someone who worked with Trump...stop the propaganda B.S....do you think Trump asked China to help him like the "propaganda" says??....or do you baaalieve Trump?...no need to answer Ronnie...we know the answer..🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...propaganda?!?...from a well respected right wing nut??....nice try!!...but no conspiracy here for you...it's a first hand account from someone who worked with Trump...stop the propaganda B.S....do you think Trump asked China to help him like the "propaganda" says??....or do you baaalieve Trump?...no need to answer Ronnie...we know the answer..🤡

Well then....

I guess the only question left here is..

"are you gonna put your own money in a well respected right wing nut's pocket ?" 🤡

.,....just like your buddies? 🤣

giphy.gif

PS: still loving the violin music I see...😝

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

It's already made the top sellers list on Amazon.  Courts will not delay this.  I can't wait to get my copy next week. 

King Child ripping Bolton's book and the other book that's coming out will just make both books even stronger!

• Like 1