trump's Tulsa Overflow Flop.....

RedZone

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

... 20,000 rednecks gathered in an indoor arena spitting and slobbering on each other.

Great stuff!

Dangerous. I would not attend this rally even if I were a DJT supporter and it was in my backyard. 

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man you follow trump 247 , dudes been living Rent Free in your head for atleast 3 years now

Yes, he does obsess on DJT too much. But, this rally is dangerous. It is at least as dangerous as attending one of the protests in the the largest cities in the USA. As an older guy, neither is acceptable risk/reward for me. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Dangerous. I would not attend this rally even if I were a DJT supporter and it was in my backyard. 

Yes, he does obsess on DJT too much. But, this rally is dangerous. It is at least as dangerous as attending one of the protests in the the largest cities in the USA. As an older guy, neither is acceptable risk/reward for me. 

Like it’s beating a dead horse, there’s nothing to gain than wasting valuable time bullshititing on something we can’t Change

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like it’s beating a dead horse, there’s nothing to gain than wasting valuable time bullshititing on something we can’t Change

Yes, but some people get mental satisfaction from doing so, regardless of whether on the left or right. That is why the OT board thrives. I have tried to bring some useful stuff to it. But that is the exception. 

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't feel sorry for the first one of these ignorant rednecks. Hope they all get Covid-19.

...King Child doesn't care either though. Why have a rally in a redneck state? There's absolutely nothing to prove in that state.

Well aren’t you the lil inbred piece of shit, it’s actually funny that your calling people rednecks given your checkered past on here

well I’m out of this thread for today cause Tweedle Dee over hear wishes death on everyone that doesn’t agree with his philosophy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

As an older guy, neither is acceptable risk/reward for me. dangerous as attending one of the protests in the the largest cities in the USA. As an older guy, neither is acceptable risk/reward for me. 

The protesters at least wore masks and the protests were outside. 

The rednecks will not and they will be packed in there like sardines. King Child won't have a mask either 

Why not have an outside rally if King Child needs Oklahoma so badly. Exactly, the redneck is expendable.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The rednecks will not and they will be packed in there like sardines. King Child won't have a mask either 

Why not have an outside rally if King Child needs Oklahoma so badly. Exactly, the redneck is expendable.

You have some points there. But I stick by my belief that both are way too high risk. The average age of new Covid-19 infections in Orlando area is now 29 years old. Yes, most will recover because they are young, but some will never be the same as they will have lasting organ damage. 

26 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Just a footnote on opinions here...

Whether you agree with one or not,

you have to respect when one is consistent...

Just wish more people would show this trait...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Wrong as usual Cooter..during these protests there were countless "protesters" with out masks..but the rioters and looters had masks..for the sole purpose of hiding their identity.

• Thanks 1

King Child did get ONE BIG WIN this week..

https://time.com/5856421/tulsa-trump-rally-mask-ruling/

The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Friday rejected a request to require everyone attending President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa this weekend to wear a face mask and stay at least six feet apart from everyone else in the arena to guard against the spread of the coronavirus.

• Thumbs Down 2