Can This Be True?

DarterBlue

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Not true. I believe your reason is policy related just as my reason for not supporting the GOP is policy related. But with me, Trump is just an additional reason to not support them, because he is fundamentally dishonest.

You and I can argue and agree to disagree. Why? Because you are relatively honest. There are others on this board who are fundamentally dishonest, and, thus, I can never have a meaningful conversation with them. I can tell you with 100% accuracy I could never work for Trump, just as I could never work for Don King (I had that opportunity when I was in NYC). Why? Because both are pathologically dishonest and tend to screw those they business and employment relationships with. 

If hsfb was honest he would admit that Trump is not.  He is a contrarian who revels in taking his outrageous positions.  Imo, he is not honest with himself.  

IDK, was he honest about wanting to kill his parents, kill 150 million Americans, put special needs children to death because they cost too much money, and go shoot those seeking safety and a better life at the border.  If he is honest he is a sick person and a fucked up person.  

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If hsfb was honest he would admit that Trump is not.  He is a contrarian who revels in taking his outrageous positions.  Imo, he is not honest with himself.  

IDK, was he honest about wanting to kill his parents, kill 150 million Americans, put special needs children to death because they cost too much money, and go shoot those seeking safety and a better life at the border.  If he is honest he is a sick person and a fucked up person.  

I didn't know about his wanting to kill his parents and 150 million Americans. I did know about the others and yes, he is sick. I do believe he was expressing honest views. I could never be his friend because of these repugnant views. However, in a messed up way, I do respect his honesty. I also believe there are others on this board with equally messed up views. But they would never come out and express them the way @HSFBfanwould. 

44 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I didn't know about his wanting to kill his parents and 150 million Americans. I did know about the others and yes, he is sick. I do believe he was expressing honest views. I could never be his friend because of these repugnant views. However, in a messed up way, I do respect his honesty. I also believe there are others on this board with equally messed up views. But they would never come out and express them the way @HSFBfanwould. 

It's called integrity. Never be afraid of your views. Some people will handle them other wont. At the end of the day were all only here for a short time so nobody views really do matter. 

I'm not sure how I wanna kill 150 million Americans but I'm sure that will be expanded upon. 

If your not willing to express ur true views ur just a bitch 

I put WC on ignore many moons ago as I cant stand him nor his views. He can do the same to me. But yet he reads what I have to say just to bitch about about what I have to say 

But probably at some point I wouldn't mind if my parents were dead. I have bad days ya know 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

t's called integrity. Never be afraid of your views. Some people will handle them other wont. At the end of the day were all only here for a short time so nobody views really do matter. 

That is the reason I converse with you. I disagree with you probably 90% of the time and find some of your views frightening. But I respect the fact that you generally express them honestly. You may be many things, but I would never describe you as a bitch. 

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That is the reason I converse with you. I disagree with you probably 90% of the time and find some of your views frightening. But I respect the fact that you generally express them honestly. You may be many things, but I would never describe you as a bitch. 

I only describe people as a bitch who have views but won't express them because of public backlash. Those are bitches. Have ur views. Express them. Don't do that violently as nobody has a right to cause physical harm on someone. 

Many people disagree with me. Thats fine. But if we all agree than what's the purpose of conversing. There is none since we all agree

I like taking people into the deep end where they are uncomfortable. It keeps the conversation going 

I'll defend ideology and stances that are not popular. 

I even wrote a somewhat good thread on Antifa. Nobody responded. 

I've defended nazi ideology. I've attacked it

I've defended the confederacy. 

If nobody wants to defend the other side of the coin than there is little discussion 

Multiple lawyers defended OJ Simpson. Public majority said guilty. Jury said nope. 

There's always 2 sides 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I only describe people as a bitch who have views but won't express them because of public backlash. Those are bitches. Have ur views. Express them. Don't do that violently as nobody has a right to cause physical harm on someone. 

Many people disagree with me. Thats fine. But if we all agree than what's the purpose of conversing. There is none since we all agree

I like taking people into the deep end where they are uncomfortable. It keeps the conversation going 

I'll defend ideology and stances that are not popular. 

I even wrote a somewhat good thread on Antifa. Nobody responded. 

I've defended nazi ideology. I've attacked it

I've defended the confederacy. 

If nobody wants to defend the other side of the coin than there is little discussion 

Multiple lawyers defended OJ Simpson. Public majority said guilty. Jury said nope. 

There's always 2 sides 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

That is what I was referring to.  This is why I question his truthfulness.  Nothing he says makes sense.  He doesn't like to talk to those who have views he disagrees with because as he says, 'what's the point'.  He doesn't like to talk to people that he does agree with because what's the point.  

He once said that he couldn't stand Obama.  I asked what Obama said or did and he says that he has never even listened to him speak and he won't do so.  I asked how can you hate somebody who you have never even heard?  Soon I was ignored, which is fine but seems like he is full of it.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is what I was referring to.  This is why I question his truthfulness.  Nothing he says makes sense.  He doesn't like to talk to those who have views he disagrees with because as he says, 'what's the point'.  He doesn't like to talk to people that he does agree with because what's the point.  

He once said that he couldn't stand Obama.  I asked what Obama said or did and he says that he has never even listened to him speak and he won't do so.  I asked how can you hate somebody who you have never even heard?  Soon I was ignored, which is fine but seems like he is full of it.  

I actually don't think he is full of it. I do think he is a troubled young man. I don't know what events in his life shaped him and to what extent his issues are inherent. I do converse with him because I don't think he is a hypocrite. There are others on this board I have stopped conversing with because I have no doubt that they are full of it

20 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I actually don't think he is full of it. I do think he is a troubled young man. I don't know what events in his life shaped him and to what extent his issues are inherent. I do converse with him because I don't think he is a hypocrite. There are others on this board I have stopped conversing with because I have no doubt that they are full of it

Start with 9/11 

Start with learning history 

Many events have shaped my mind

What about the first bombing of the WTC IN 93

What about my dad being a cop and my mom a nurse 

What about learning about many different platforms 

WC is so full of shit about me. He says I dont want to talk and he's right. He presents nothing that I feel is worth discussing 

Darter you do. Thats why ur not on ignore 

Too many people say this is bad this is good and when you ask why they can't back it up or its the same vanilla response