Can This Be True?

DarterBlue

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I've seen this being reported on multiple times. 

Again trump stance has always been to avoid war and going to war with Russia isn't exactly the greatest plan you can have

Now russia did threaten our troops so something should be done 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've seen this being reported on multiple times. 

Again trump stance has always been to avoid war and going to war with Russia isn't exactly the greatest plan you can have

Now russia did threaten our troops so something should be done 

That's the problem I have. If it is true that Russia did put a bounty on US troops and Trump was briefed on this back in March and has chosen to do nothing, then I can think of no excuse. I am not advocating war with Russia which would destroy most of mankind (women too), but I don't see how the USA could stand by and let this happen. If I had a family member in the military in Afghanistan, I would be hell o pissed off by something like this. In fact, as it is, I am very deeply disturbed and if true, I am pissed off!

Just now, DarterBlue said:

That's the problem I have. If it is true that Russia did put a bounty on US troops and Trump was briefed on this back in March and has chosen to do nothing, then I can think of no excuse. I am not advocating war with Russia which would destroy most of mankind (women too), but I don't see how the USA could stand by and let this happen. If I had a family member in the military in Afghanistan, I would be hell o pissed off by something like this. 

Our military is always threatened though by someone while in war zones. So do you retaliate with violence through every threat. We would never stop fighting. Which is something that trump has constantly said he doesnt want to be engaged in. He wants to end the wars not keep getting into them

If he jumped into an attack with Russia as hitler and napoleon found out you dont exactly win. Now also China Iran and company would get involved. 

Who knows who would come to help us as leaders across Europe are quite weak 

So as I am in step with trump to go to war with Russia would be absolutely foolish and to act with violence over every threat would be a lost cause what can be his recourse?

Sanctions? Wouldn't hurt putin in the slightest 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Our military is always threatened though by someone while in war zones. So do you retaliate with violence through every threat. We would never stop fighting. Which is something that trump has constantly said he doesnt want to be engaged in. He wants to end the wars not keep getting into them

If he jumped into an attack with Russia as hitler and napoleon found out you dont exactly win. Now also China Iran and company would get involved. 

So as I am in step with trump to go to war with Russia would be absolutely foolish and to act with violence over every threat would be a lost cause what can be his recourse?

Yes, but you cannot let countries get away with that. If you set that kind of precedent, then we are toast. How, for example can you put a bounty on Maduro of Venezuela, but allow Putin to put bounties on the heads of our troops? How could you be lobbying for Putin to be allowed back into the group of 7? This makes no damn sense if true, and is totally inexcusable!

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, but you cannot let countries get away with that. If you set that kind of precedent, then we are toast. How, for example can you put a bounty on Maduro of Venezuela, but allow Putin to put bounties on the heads of our troops? How could you be lobbying for Putin to be allowed back into the group of 7? This makes no damn sense if true, and is totally inexcusable!

Maduro is starving his people to death. And brings nothing to the free world.

Putin has bad as he is perceived is not as bad as Maduro. 

I like to go by the saying keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer and i think having a watchful eye on putin and having an understanding of what he's thinking as part of the G7 could be a good thing. Russia is a very big world player and in that prospective we have to let them at the table 

Remember russia has never attacked us.

Japan directly attacked us and now we're trade partners. And we're cozy with them

Something about that doesnt seem right to me 

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I like to go by the saying keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer and i think having a watchful eye on putin and having an understanding of what he's thinking as part of the G7 could be a good thing. Russia is a very big world player and in that prospective we have to let them at the table 

Japan directly attacked us and now we're trade partners. And we're cozy with them

You have not addressed the central issue: Are we Putin's bitch? Do you think he would let us get away with something like this if WE did it to his troops? Why the hell would I ever sign up for the US military?

Just now, DarterBlue said:

You have not addressed the central issue: Are we Putin's bitch? Do you think he would let us get away with something like this if WE did it to his troops? Why the hell would I ever sign up for the US military?

Here is what I was talking about. North Korea just threatened us. Should we go to war? 

No were not putins bitch but he can say whatever. He's not being aggressive. He hasn't shot a missle off. Hasn't sent an army to attack us. 

Its words. You cant go to war over words. We as a country have been threatened by one country or another since the beginning. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2020-06-26/north-korea-threatens-us-with-nuclear-attack%3fcontext=amp

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So you think it's okay to do nothing while Russian GRU put bounties on US soldiers? (And from the report, there does seem to be at least a couple of instances that may be under investigation as being collected on)

You think that's a sign of strength for Trump to do nothing for months after being briefed on this? - To me it's pathetically weak and clearly indecisive (and then you guys tell us how weak Biden would be against these guys...while Trump lays down like this).

You think it's okay to do nothing while Trump ALSO tries to get Russia Back into the G7? Trump also said he'd draw troops down from Germany, thus weakening NATO...guess who would just love that (hint: it's Russia).

You support weakness and you certainly do not support our troops - so yeah, right in line with Trump.

You need to look at yourself and really evaluate which side you're on...because it seems like you're just fine letting Russia fuck around with the USA across all fronts with no response, which to me is a shining beacon of weakness at the highest levels of this country. You'll put up with ALL of that and then somehow try to tell us you support our troops...bs dude, you're no patriot.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They attacked our election process.

Every intelligence agency (of which Trump chose the directors for) agree on this.

That's an attack; they went after our way of life with fake news and propaganda campaigns.

Just because no bombs fell on our shores doesn't mean we have never been attacked by them.

- Russia attacked a friendly country to us and annexed part of that country's (Ukraine) land. And you want to REWARD them by giving them G8 legitimacy back?  You're bordering on being outright Anti-American with your views towards the USA's place in this world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Here is what I was talking about. North Korea just threatened us. Should we go to war? 

No were not putins bitch but he can say whatever. He's not being aggressive. He hasn't shot a missle off. Hasn't sent an army to attack us. 

Its words. You cant go to war over words. We as a country have been threatened by one country or another since the beginning. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2020-06-26/north-korea-threatens-us-with-nuclear-attack%3fcontext=amp

You have not addressed my question: Is it cool to be in the armed forces of this country when you can be murdered by the acts of a country we are not at war with? If PUTIN did this, and we knew and did nothing, our entire credibility as a country has just been totally shot!

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

So you think it's okay to do nothing while Russian GRU put bounties on US soldiers? (And from the report, there does seem to be at least a couple of instances that may be under investigation as being collected on)

You think that's a sign of strength for Trump to do nothing for months after being briefed on this? - To me it's pathetically weak and clearly indecisive (and then you guys tell us how weak Biden would be against these guys...while Trump lays down like this).

You think it's okay to do nothing while Trump ALSO tries to get Russia Back into the G7? Trump also said he'd draw troops down from Germany, thus weakening NATO...guess who would just love that (hint: it's Russia).

You support weakness and you certainly do not support our troops - so yeah, right in line with Trump.

You need to look at yourself and really evaluate which side you're on...because it seems like you're just fine letting Russia fuck around with the USA across all fronts with no response, which to me is a shining beacon of weakness at the highest levels of this country. You'll put up with ALL of that and then somehow try to tell us you support our troops...bs dude, you're no patriot.

Oh i support our troops. And sending them to die over a war of words doesn't make any sense to me. Its not weak at all to not feed into some leader talking shit and getting emotional over it. Most of our military personnel probably have 0 idea there was this bounty on their heads. There is a reason why John bolton is still not around. He would get us into more and more wars killing thousands upon thousands of more Americans. I always support our troops. But the means for our boys to fight has to be there and without any kind of significant provocation doesnt make sense. 

For example take vietnam i supported the men who went there. But i agree with Kennedy we should not have been there. And it caused the death of 68000

Now if you can come up with a way to go after putin that's fine and I'll listen to suggestions 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You have not addressed my question: Is it cool to be in the armed forces of this country when you can be murdered by the acts of a country we are not at war with? If PUTIN did this, and we knew and did nothing, our entire credibility as a country has just been totally shot!

but nobody has been murdered. So now your making up a hypothetical situation to support ur argument. If there is an attack on our troops I expect the response to be the hardest swiftest action were allowed to do. But until something like that happens. Were not going to war with russia

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

They attacked our election process.

Every intelligence agency (of which Trump chose the directors for) agree on this.

That's an attack; they went after our way of life with fake news and propaganda campaigns.

Just because no bombs fell on our shores doesn't mean we have never been attacked by them.

- Russia attacked a friendly country to us and annexed part of that country's (Ukraine) land. And you want to REWARD them by giving them G8 legitimacy back?  You're bordering on being outright Anti-American with your views towards the USA's place in this world.

Many countries have used propoganda against the United States. 

Yes russia has been aggressive to Ukraine and the crimea. Yes that is facts 

but nobody has been murdered. So now your making up a hypothetical situation to support ur argument. If there is an attack on our troops I expect the response to be the hardest swiftest action were allowed to do. But until something like that happens. Were not going to war with russia

Troops have lost their lives who have been connected to the bounty. We have done nothing. How can you be pro Trump if he is willing to sacrifice his own troops without protecting them? 

If this whole thing is true, it is beyond disgusting and is worse than anything Hillary Clinton and her husband ever did. That you try and excuse it, scares the bejesus out of me!

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Troops have lost their lives who have been connected to the bounty. We have done nothing. How can you be pro Trump if he is willing to sacrifice his own troops without protecting them? 

If this whole thing is true, it is beyond disgusting and is worse than anything Hillary Clinton and her husband ever did. That you try and excuse it, scares the bejesus out of me!

If this is true. Can u point out where it says we lost troops due to the bounty? If our troops died at the direct hands of russia dont u think it would be all over the news? 

But u never addressed north Korea threatening us. Again should we go to war now with Russia and NK? Or is that exactly what they want us to do knowing we can't beat both 

Russia has denied the allegations, calling the reports “fake stories” in a tweet from their U.S. embassy Twitter account.

• Thumbs Down 1

If this is true. Can u point out where it says we lost troops due to the bounty? If our troops died at the direct hands of russia dont u think it would be all over the news? 

But u never addressed north Korea threatening us. Again should we go to war now with Russia and NK? Or is that exactly what they want us to do knowing we can't beat both 

Russia has denied the allegations, calling the reports “fake stories” in a tweet from their U.S. embassy Twitter account.

I cannot. But the White House does not deny the accuracy of the intelligence. It only denies that Trump and Pence were briefed on it. I find this impossible to believe. If US intelligence knew of this, I am sure they would have briefed Trump on it. Regarding NK, I am not sure how you work them into this. They have threatened us in the past, but have never, as far as either you or I know, paid a third party to kill US troops. Nor have they ever attacked us directly. They have only issued threats. I will stress again the following: If the reports are true and Trump was briefed since March and has done nothing, this is shocking! Its implications are either Putin has seriously damaging information on Trump, or Trump stands to make some serious post White House money from some kind of business deal with Russia. Either way, this would be treasonous on the part of Trump. I will stress again: IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE!

I am out, for you cannot justify this no matter what argument you make. Consider this: if you were a member of the US military, and this came to your attention, how would you feel that your Commander in Chief did something like this? 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/27/biden-slams-trump-over-report-russia-offered-bounties-for-us-soldiers.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I cannot. But the White House does not deny the accuracy of the intelligence. It only denies that Trump and Pence were briefed on it. I find this impossible to believe. If US intelligence knew of this, I am sure they would have briefed Trump on it. Regarding NK, I am not sure how you work them into this. They have threatened us in the past, but have never, as far as either you or I know, paid a third party to kill US troops. Nor have they ever attacked us directly. They have only issued threats. I will stress again the following: If the reports are true and Trump was briefed since March and has done nothing, this is shocking! Its implications are either Putin has seriously damaging information on Trump, or Trump stands to make some serious post White House money from some kind of business deal with Russia. Either way, this would be treasonous on the part of Trump. I will stress again: IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE!

I am out, for you cannot justify this no matter what argument you make. Consider this: if you were a member of the US military, and this came to your attention, how would you feel that your Commander in Chief did something like this? 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/27/biden-slams-trump-over-report-russia-offered-bounties-for-us-soldiers.html

I agree if any of this is true. But that would mean you trust the media which a majority of the nation does not. Also since trump and our intelligence community doesn't exactly see eye to eye do u believe they could hold back this info and leak it to the press??

If i was a member of the armed services for one i am trained to kill. Now there is a bounty on my head which to me makes it personal if/when I have an enemy to go kill. 

But for now I'm not gonna let words get me so riled up I cant do my other duties in the armed services. 

I've said this privately btw people I know for a little while now. When trump leave office I do believe he will have hotels in north Korea and Russia. But he'll be back to being a private citizen and a businessman who would be allowed to run his business as he sees fit

But again great convo. Great subject matter. Have a wonderful night 

PSSSSSssssssst.......

The shit you guys like to argue from the newspapers is all propaganda....😉

If you guys are gonna do that.....

You must factor the conspiracy propaganda... 😝

An interesting new Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) report circulating in the Kremlin today noting “the profound and meaningful exchange of opinions” had between President Putin and French President Emmanuel Macron during their video-link talks held yesterday on the current state of global affairs, says that following these talks the rabidly anti-Trump socialist New York Times threw yet another “Russian Bogeyman” into the midst of the American people by serving up to them a make believe spy fantasy about “Russian bounties on US troops in Afghanistan”—a fantasy the New York Times knows its idiot readers won’t notice all the qualifiers and weasel words they us, as they know they’ll instead focus on the razzle-dazzle “facts” in this baseless hit piece—nor will its readers notice that buried deep within this fantasy hit piece is the admission that the Talibanhave not attacked American positions” since February—but did allow socialist Democrat Party leaders to post such incendiary messages like “If true this is outrageous conduct by Russia. Lack of a response by Donald Trump suggests he may be beholden to Putin, and Trump is putting US troops’ lives at risk by doing nothing”, and has now led to direct threats being made on the lives of employees at the Russian Embassies in both Washington D.C. and London—though to understand in its entirety, one must notice that this made up “Russian Bogeyman” fantasy comes at the exact same time the leftist mainstream news media in America this past week has been serving up such lying headlines as “Texas Tossup, Biden-Trump A One-Point Race” and “Trump Trailing Biden In 6 Key Battleground States”—which are near exact mirror copies of the lying mainstream media headlines that appeared during the 2016 presidential election like “Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump in Texas” and “Battleground Bloodbath: Clinton Leads Trump In 7 Swing States”—and when all of these fantasies are combined, shows these socialist-globalists are using the same recipe to defeat President Trump in 2020 that they cooked up against him in 2016—best described as a pot full of lies seasoned with “Russian Bogeymen”.  [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

bgg21.jpg

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

PSSSSSssssssst.......

The shit you guys like to argue from the newspapers is all propaganda....😉

If you guys are gonna do that.....

You must factor the conspiracy propaganda... 😝

An interesting new Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) report circulating in the Kremlin today noting “the profound and meaningful exchange of opinions” had between President Putin and French President Emmanuel Macron during their video-link talks held yesterday on the current state of global affairs, says that following these talks the rabidly anti-Trump socialist New York Times threw yet another “Russian Bogeyman” into the midst of the American people by serving up to them a make believe spy fantasy about “Russian bounties on US troops in Afghanistan”—a fantasy the New York Times knows its idiot readers won’t notice all the qualifiers and weasel words they us, as they know they’ll instead focus on the razzle-dazzle “facts” in this baseless hit piece—nor will its readers notice that buried deep within this fantasy hit piece is the admission that the Talibanhave not attacked American positions” since February—but did allow socialist Democrat Party leaders to post such incendiary messages like “If true this is outrageous conduct by Russia. Lack of a response by Donald Trump suggests he may be beholden to Putin, and Trump is putting US troops’ lives at risk by doing nothing”, and has now led to direct threats being made on the lives of employees at the Russian Embassies in both Washington D.C. and London—though to understand in its entirety, one must notice that this made up “Russian Bogeyman” fantasy comes at the exact same time the leftist mainstream news media in America this past week has been serving up such lying headlines as “Texas Tossup, Biden-Trump A One-Point Race” and “Trump Trailing Biden In 6 Key Battleground States”—which are near exact mirror copies of the lying mainstream media headlines that appeared during the 2016 presidential election like “Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump in Texas” and “Battleground Bloodbath: Clinton Leads Trump In 7 Swing States”—and when all of these fantasies are combined, shows these socialist-globalists are using the same recipe to defeat President Trump in 2020 that they cooked up against him in 2016—best described as a pot full of lies seasoned with “Russian Bogeymen”.  [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

bgg21.jpg

🤣

Awesome post 

16 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I for damn sure don't want war with Russia... That's some apocalypse level scenario... 

But if this is true then we need to do something... 

Unfortunately proxy wars like this aren't unheard of... 

How do we even handle this?