Can This Be True?

DarterBlue

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

IF the information about Russia is true, and IF POTUS was not briefed by intelligence, than there is a serious breakdown in our process of government. For, again, IF Russia (or any country on earth for that matter), from credible sources, offered to pay Taliban operatives to kill US soldiers, this is something the highest levels of the Executive Branch of our government should have been made aware of, the moment the information came to light. 

I have no idea what to make of the whole affair, but I find it deeply troubling one way or the other. If I were the parent of children in the military, I would be pissed as hell and would be demanding answers.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

IF the information about Russia is true, and IF POTUS was not briefed by intelligence, than there is a serious breakdown in our process of government. For, again, IF Russia (or any country on earth for that matter), from credible sources, offered to pay Taliban operatives to kill US soldiers, this is something the highest levels of the Executive Branch of our government should have been made aware of, the moment the information came to light. 

I have no idea what to make of the whole affair, but I find it deeply troubling one way or the other. If I were the parent of children in the military, I would be pissed as hell and would be demanding answers.

Well again either you believe the msm and their bullshit or you can believe the DNI who said trump has not been briefed on the matter. 

Also if congress knew about it its up to them to declare war on Russia if thats the appropriate route. 

Like i said people talk about sanctions. It will not affect putin at all. Its the one good thing about being a de facto dictator. Your the boss you kill anyone in your way and nobody really stands up to you. Not saying I agree with it but thats how it seems to work.

There's a breakdown because many in our IC are obama people who hate trump. So it wouldn't surprise me if they hold info back and go to the press 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well again either you believe the msm and their bullshit or you can believe the DNI who said trump has not been briefed on the matter.

YOU are MISSING the point I am trying to make to YOU. If TRUMP has not been BRIEFED and this information is true, that is an INCOMPREHENSIBLE breakdown of GOVERNMENT in the USA

If the information is totally false, and there was no intelligence report indicating that Russia had put bounties on US soldiers, then the New York Times needs to retract what it published and apologize immediately. And, the Trump Administration should be screaming to high heaven about this. The fact that it's not seems to tell me a lot. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

YOU are MISSING the point I am trying to make to YOU. If TRUMP has not been BRIEFED and this information is true, that is an INCOMPREHENSIBLE breakdown of GOVERNMENT in the USA

If the information is totally false, and there was no intelligence report indicating that Russia had put bounties on US soldiers, then the New York Times needs to retract what it published and apologize immediately. And, the Trump Administration should be screaming to high heaven about this. The fact that it's not seems to tell me a lot. 

Nobody holds the MSM accountable so they hate trump. They will not apologize or make a correction because they do their job of damaging trump. Thats all the MSM does. 

We need to bring back being able to lock up reporters who do not report real news and just does damage to the country. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

This is looking worse, and worse. It is hard not to concluded that POTUS is not Putin's bitch!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/29/senate-republicans-trump-russia-345160

after how many years of newspaper hype  accusing the same....

only to be embarrassingly short on any substance in any court,

you are gonna buy some "instantly guilty" intelligence reports?

LOL...sorry that's not a credible source....

try again.

PS...here's an intelligence report.......

get some.

It looks like this has been confirmed by A.P....Wash.Post..NBC and now Bolton is saying he briefed Trump about this in 2019..and now we learn Trump had several private calls with Putin since which he won't say what they were about....he's a POS traitor to this country....Putin's bitch....😔

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

It looks like this has been confirmed by A.P....Wash.Post..NBC and now Bolton is saying he briefed Trump about this in 2019..and now we learn Trump had several private calls with Putin since which he won't say what they were about....he's a POS traitor to this country....Putin's bitch....😔

play it again 🤡 sam....

always wishful thinking the 3rd time is your 🤡 charm?

PS: already seen how this shit  show ends...

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

play it again 🤡 sam....

always wishful thinking the 3rd time is your 🤡 charm?

PS: already seen how this shit  show ends...

not looking good right now for Trump...he also got a written report in Feb.!?..but we all know he doesn't read his intell. reports....he sold the country out again...you should see the Ad. a Vet group put out there....the Ad. took Trump apart and called him a traitor!!...but I'm sure he's happy knowing the clown squad got his back and it's all just "fake news"....😔

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

not looking good right now for Trump...he also got a written report in Feb.!?..but we all know he doesn't read his intell. reports....he sold the country out again...you should see the Ad. a Vet group put out there....the Ad. took Trump apart and called him a traitor!!...but I'm sure he happy knowing the clown squad got his back and it's all just "fake news"....😔

You've got a 3 year track record on the 🤡 "fake news russian front"....

So what makes you think something is different now?

PS: no you didn't win.....

Back to the russian front for you......

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

don't sell yourself short....DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS....let it sink in...😔

ok....

we'll just have to go with who supports the soldiers the most...

give it time...

it will sink in...

eventually....

🤡

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Now you care?? Not a word from you when Trump cleaned out all the corruption at the VA and got our Veterans treated quickly.  🐑

Now I care??...go fuck yourself mam...you don't need to be a Trumper to support our troops...🤡

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I for damn sure don't want war with Russia... That's some apocalypse level scenario... 

But if this is true then we need to do something... 

Unfortunately proxy wars like this aren't unheard of... 

How do we even handle this? 

Sanctions.  Hit them where it hurts and sanctions will definitely hurt their wallet.   And it would be great if Trump didn't kiss Putin's ass and alienate our allies at the same time.   I'd bet that Russia doesn't want a war with us either.  

That won't happen unless Trump gets backed into a corner and has to do something.  Trump can do or not do whatever he wants because of Senate Republicans...and his supporters who could care less our military or our constitution and laws.  

Those who has been paying attention these last 3+ years this comes as no surprise.  

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Sanctions.  Hit them where it hurts and sanctions will definitely hurt their wallet.   And it would be great if Trump didn't kiss Putin's ass and alienate our allies at the same time.   I'd bet that Russia doesn't want a war with us either.  

That won't happen unless Trump gets backed into a corner and has to do something.  Trump can do or not do whatever he wants because of Senate Republicans...and his supporters who could care less our military or our constitution and laws.  

Those who has been paying attention these last 3+ years this comes as no surprise.  

It's amazing how everyone can be so irrational and excusing of his actions...

• Like 1