Can This Be True?

DarterBlue

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So explain why CNN and msnbc get their ass kicked by Fox nightly in ratings...especially since you brag about winning the popular vote.

This should be good....😂

very simple and others here have explained this to you...Fox is entertainment and it's the only channel the right has so the ratings will reflect that...their ratings doesn't mean they're more accurate than the others...in fact they are more propaganda than facts and they act as Trump's personal P.R. firm...that's why you LOVE the Fox clown crew...Fox=entertainment for 🤡..🤡..🤡

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm with you Ronnie!! Stick with the Russian T.V.!!....🤡..they wouldn't tell you any lies!!

so what do you think....more or less lies than the NYT ?

ironic that you can't understand going to the source of a rumor for response...

PS: you can't assess any potential lies....being spoon fed one side...

BTW: of course believing some newspaper has done the proper assessment for you, seems legit in your 🤡 case.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

so what do you think....more or less lies than the NYT ?

ironic that you can't understand going to the source of a rumor for response...

PS: you can't assess any potential lies....being spoon fed one side...

BTW: of course believing some newspaper has done the proper assessment for you, seems legit in your 🤡 case.  

yea sure!....Russian T.V.=N.Y. Times...🤡

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I believe the article speaks for itself. 

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/10/elissa-slotkin-congress-trump-351513

She worked for the CIA. She knows how things work. I am sure you Trumpers will pay it no mind. I am not sure how you can do that and claim to be patriotic. 

Just curious because the report has been denied at least 7x at the highest levels 

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/889471025/defense-secretary-esper-in-careful-exchange-denies-being-briefed-on-bounties

Go to the bombshell threat. Every article I posted there has been denials of the reports. Trump was never told because the information was never credible 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Just curious because the report has been denied at least 7x at the highest levels 

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/889471025/defense-secretary-esper-in-careful-exchange-denies-being-briefed-on-bounties

Go to the bombshell threat. Every article I posted there has been denials of the reports. Trump was never told because the information was never credible 

She worked for the CIA for a long time. She knows how the security apparatus works. She believes it is extremely unlikely Trump did not know. I believe her. Trump, from my days in NYC, was a pathological liar. Thus, even if I supported his policies (I don't) I could never support him. To support someone, I have to trust them. Trump has proven himself to be a liar of the highest order. Thus, I could never, ever support him. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

She worked for the CIA for a long time. She knows how the security apparatus works. She believes it is extremely unlikely Trump did not know. I believe her. Trump, from my days in NYC, was a pathological liar. Thus, even if I supported his policies (I don't) I could never support him. To support someone, I have to trust them. Trump has proven himself to be a liar of the highest order. Thus, I could never, ever support him. 

It doesn't matter if u believe trump

Its at the point were the DNI  NSA etc have all denied that he was told

The consensus being that the information was not credible and had no being going to the president.

So either our intelligence community continues to be full of shit or the reports are he was never told and the information isn't credible 

There's a reason I don't support democrats i dont trust them 

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It doesn't matter if u believe trump

Its at the point were the DNI  NSA etc have all denied that he was told

The consensus being that the information was not credible and had no being going to the president.

So either our intelligence community continues to be full of shit or the reports are he was never told and the information isn't credible 

There's a reason I don't support democrats i dont trust them 

Not true. I believe your reason is policy related just as my reason for not supporting the GOP is policy related. But with me, Trump is just an additional reason to not support them, because he is fundamentally dishonest.

You and I can argue and agree to disagree. Why? Because you are relatively honest. There are others on this board who are fundamentally dishonest, and, thus, I can never have a meaningful conversation with them. I can tell you with 100% accuracy I could never work for Trump, just as I could never work for Don King (I had that opportunity when I was in NYC). Why? Because both are pathologically dishonest and tend to screw those they business and employment relationships with. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Ah yes... 

Because we all know our Government is honest 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Not true. I believe your reason is policy related just as my reason for not supporting the GOP is policy related. But with me, Trump is just an additional reason to not support them, because he is fundamentally dishonest.

You and I can argue and agree to disagree. Why? Because you are relatively honest. There are others on this board who are fundamentally dishonest, and, thus, I can never have a meaningful conversation with them. I can tell you with 100% accuracy I could never work for Trump, just as I could never work for Don King (I had that opportunity when I was in NYC). Why? Because both are pathologically dishonest and tend to screw those they business and employment relationships with. 

Don King might be the biggest piece of shit on this planet. Ruined my fav boxer mike Tyson. Destroyed his career. 

I dont like anything the democrats have to say. I am fundamentally against everything they want. I tried when I first got into politics to listen and try. My parents  growing up in Brooklyn are registered democrats. No they don't vote Democrat anymore. But in NYC when your part of a union you have to kiss the ass of the democrat party. Which is one reason I despise unions and wish they were destroyed immediately. 

But over time the listening part is done. I am a full fledged republican. Im not on the fence. Im as far right as you can possibly be

Now after saying that there is only one modern day democrat president I might have voted for JFK. No i don't give a rats ass that he cheated on Jackie. That he wasn't there for his kids birth. I dont care that his family made money bootlegging. Doesnt matter one bit. I would have voted for him possibly for the reason it would have kept our boys home from Vietnam. Yes i support that our troops fought for America and they served. God bless but we shouldn't have been there. And jfk knew that 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Bullshit.  The articles you posted do not deny the reports.  Most say the opposite but you don't read them so you don't know.  

It's almost mathematically impossible to be so wrong so much but you manage to.  

You really are a 🤡.  

• Haha 2