List any teams with 100 playoff wins?

HooverOutlaw

Colquitt Co has 36 playoff wins since 2009. I would have to do more in depth research to get a total number. Up until the 90s only 1 team from each region made the playoffs. Because of Valdosta being in our region for much of Packer football history, we missed the playoffs because of this.

Going back to 1990 we have 56 state playoff wins. And 2 more region "playoff" wins. The GHSFHA website only goes back to 1978 for Colquitt and we did not have any playoff wins from 78-89. The state of GA has had 5 different national champions (Valdosta has won several) and we played 4 of them in the seasons they won the MNC (Colquitt is the 5th MNC).

16 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Colquitt Co has 36 playoff wins since 2009. I would have to do more in depth research to get a total number. Up until the 90s only 1 team from each region made the playoffs. Because of Valdosta being in our region for much of Packer football history, we missed the playoffs because of this.

Going back to 1990 we have 56 state playoff wins. And 2 more region "playoff" wins.

So only 16 team made it back in the day.

43 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Do they lead California?

I'm not sure on that one actually, football has only been around really since 1979. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an older public with more playoff wins. We definitely have the highest playoff win percentage out of CA schools with at least 75 playoff games.

On the note of streaks, does any know a current home winning streak record? I know North Gwinnett is on a 25 game home winning streak, and I wonder which teams currently have a streak longer than that. I know that no team in Georgia 7A has a longer streak, but I would like to know who across the country currently holds longer home win streaks.

13 hours ago, ngdawg said:

On the note of streaks, does any know a current home winning streak record? I know North Gwinnett is on a 25 game home winning streak, and I wonder which teams currently have a streak longer than that. I know that no team in Georgia 7A has a longer streak, but I would like to know who across the country currently holds longer home win streaks.

STA has won 46 straight home playoff games. Their last loss was November 21st, 2003.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

STA has won 46 straight home playoff games. Their last loss was November 21st, 2003.

What about home winning streak? Is there any information on STA's current home winning streak? 46 straight home playoff wins is very impressive and they are a formidable opponent when playing at home. Thanks for the information!

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

What about home winning streak? Is there any information on STA's current home winning streak? 46 straight home playoff wins is very impressive and they are a formidable opponent when playing at home. Thanks for the information!

It's not that long. They lost to Central in 2018. It's 15 in a row right now.