For Caj - A song from this century

15yds4gibberish

@RedZone

Been enjoying the performance art threads.

Gotta comment on a couple:

1)  Shout out to fellow alum Bobby Gentry.

2)  Diggin the out of synch Nancy Sinatra backup dancers...Those boots are made for random steps!

3) No way Mungo Jerry ever gets any airplay in this day and age:

"Have a drink, have a drive."

"If her daddy's rich take her out for a meal"
           "If her daddy's poor just do what you feel"

Here's a song from this century - But while you enjoy watching the Haim sisters take off their shirts, see if you don't hear an echo back to Lou Reed and another summertime oldie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@RedZone

2)  Diggin the out of synch Nancy Sinatra backup dancers...Those boots are made for random steps!

Here's a song from this century - But while you enjoy watching the Haim sisters take off their shirts, see if you don't hear an echo back to Lou Reed and another summertime oldie.

It’s a sham he was spamming the forum could have had 1 nice thread with all the videos

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s a sham he was spamming the forum could have had 1 nice thread with all the videos

I could be wrong, but I interpreted what he was doing as a kind of commentary on a lot of stupid threads being started and hijacked by the same people over and over and over -- Which is why I called it 'performance art.'  Pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things, and a whole lot less tiresome than most of the dark side. 

In the meantime, he did post  a lot of songs I hadn't listened to in a long time.  I enjoyed em. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@RedZone

Good stuff!....different sound.

I see the Haim sisters are from CA..  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I could be wrong, but I interpreted what he was doing as a kind of commentary on a lot of stupid threads being started and hijacked by the same people over and over and over -- Which is why I called it 'performance art.'  Pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things, and a whole lot less tiresome than most of the dark side. 

In the meantime, he did post  a lot of songs I hadn't listened to in a long time.  I enjoyed em. 

You know the world is fucked when someone thinks that a racist who called someone a NBomb is cleaning up a MB because of its non racist content....