Georgia Schedule Changes

ngdawg

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Are you going to make the trip up to Marietta?

Really not sure at the moment. Everything is very fluid because of all the crap going on, but, I haven't missed a game in person in a few years now, so, I'd say I really want to keep that streak alive. Clearly these are unprecedented times though, so, it's whatever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Really not sure at the moment. Everything is very fluid because of all the crap going on, but, I haven't missed a game in person in a few years now, so, I'd say I really want to keep that streak alive. Clearly these are unprecedented times though, so, it's whatever. 

Ah man, I wish you could attend. I never personally realized how much I love high school football until I couldn't go anymore (this year away games). Hope you get to travel up to Marietta and Brookwood for some games.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Ah man, I wish you could attend. I never personally realized how much I love high school football until I couldn't go anymore (this year away games). Hope you get to travel up to Marietta and Brookwood for some games.

I definitely plan on attending as of today. Work and life has a say in all of that still though. 

• Like 1

Coffee has replaced Godby(FL) with an away game at Bainbridge and a open week with an away game at Camden. 

Valdosta replaced Columbia with a home game against Bainbridge as well. 

Valdosta is 58-8-1 vs Bainbridge all time 

Coffee is 7-5 vs Bainbridge all time 

I'm interested in seeing how Bainbridge does this year... 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Southeast Bulloch HS (Brooklet,GA) 

They're already region champions..... 

Their region is comprised of all Savannah area HS's and Liberty County HS ( which has cancelled its season) and the Savannah Schools (Public ones) are only allowed to play schools within the county of Chatham. And apparently according to GHSA rules... Southeast Bulloch HS is automatically Region champions since the other schools have conceded and this makes them an automatic #1 seed. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Congratulations Southeast Bulloch HS (Brooklet,GA) 

They're already region champions..... 

Their region is comprised of all Savannah area HS's and Liberty County HS ( which has cancelled its season) and the Savannah Schools (Public ones) are only allowed to play schools within the county of Chatham. And apparently according to GHSA rules... Southeast Bulloch HS is automatically Region champions since the other schools have conceded and this makes them an automatic #1 seed. 

They already have a better record than many 7A teams will.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm Laughing...  

@HawgGoneIt Lowndes replaced a FL opponents with 1A Mitchell County... 

Now tbh... I understand why they did this... 

But this games gonna be a Mercy ruling by the middle of the second... 

Yeah. These schools are scrambling for games at this point. The metro area isn't as likely to survive the season due to the nature of large population with many social gatherings vs. small population that picks the banjo and drinks moonshine at the small social gatherings they have. 

Safer bet to put Mitchell County Eagles on the schedule than a Clayton County school for instance.