Georgia Schedule Changes

ngdawg

30 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Checked the Georgia boards... 

Apparently Marietta is playing @ Brookwood on OCT 9th

From what I'm seeing Tift County is replacing Dothan (AL) 

That's weird. Marietta has a game scheduled against North Paulding on October 9th, too. But it makes sense. Brookwood has a bye week on the 9th, and their game against Dutch Fork is gonna be cancelled. Just curious to see how Marietta reschedules with North Paulding.

5 hours ago, ngdawg said:

That's weird. Marietta has a game scheduled against North Paulding on October 9th, too. But it makes sense. Brookwood has a bye week on the 9th, and their game against Dutch Fork is gonna be cancelled. Just curious to see how Marietta reschedules with North Paulding.

They're probably dripping Armwood and since we get pushed back 2 weeks the NP game probably got pushed back... 

Likely that Valdosta vs Columbia is off now as a result of both changes happening with the states seasons

Columbia would have liked to keep this game but it seems it's out of their control, respect to Valdosta though for being willing to play us and hopefully we can make something happen to start series up in 2021

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They're probably dripping Armwood and since we get pushed back 2 weeks the NP game probably got pushed back... 

Shoot. I wasn't really thinking that well. Forgot about the season being delayed. Guess the Dutch Fork cancelation worked out well enough for Brookwood. Still got Marietta winning though.

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Likely that Valdosta vs Columbia is off now as a result of both changes happening with the states seasons

Columbia would have liked to keep this game but it seems it's out of their control, respect to Valdosta though for being willing to play us and hopefully we can make something happen to start series up in 2021

Would have been another great GA-FL game. Coach Propst against an entire state would have been fun.

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Would have been another great GA-FL game. Coach Propst against an entire state would have been fun.

Oh I hear that

I'm mainly saying it because of the incoherent clowns and clueless losers on here who think we wanted any excuse to escape the game because we were scared even though the game was never signed until after propst took over so we knew what we were getting into and still were prepared to go up to GA

Something the clowns like Ga96 or MTP would know nothing about since they barley know GA and know nothing about FL LMAO

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fred said:

A poor answer to the original challenge.  I knew some of the kids as they were friends with my daughter.  I thought it was pretty cute.

@Fred random question, but why does Grayson's stadium have such a normal name? Colquitt has Mack Tharpe Stadium and North Gwinnett has Tom Robinson Memorial Stadium, but Grayson has the Grayson Community Stadium. Any reason for that?

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

@Fred random question, but why does Grayson's stadium have such a normal name? Colquitt has Mack Tharpe Stadium and North Gwinnett has Tom Robinson Memorial Stadium, but Grayson has the Grayson Community Stadium. Any reason for that?

Im guessing because they have no true history. Should really be called the embassy of georgia stadium.

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2020 at 9:50 PM, ngdawg said:

If anyone knows of any schedule changes of Georgia teams, put them here. It's just easier to keep track of. Anything after the Lowndes-Hoover cancellation is fair game.

Lowndes new opponent for the classic supposed to be announced tomorrow

13 hours ago, ngdawg said:

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Im guessing because they have no true history. Should really be called the embassy of georgia stadium.

It is Britt-Moody field at Grayson Community Stadium.  I guess most don't realize that.

Ah, contraire.  We have plenty of history, just not here.  Grayson High opened in 1913 but was consolidated with South Gwinnett in 1956.  The current school opened in 2000.  While we might not have a ton of history in the current facility (although that is rapidly building), Grayson High has been around in one form or another for quite a while.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Fred said:

It is Britt-Moody field at Grayson Community Stadium.  I guess most don't realize that.

Ah, contraire.  We have plenty of history, just not here.  Grayson High opened in 1913 but was consolidated with South Gwinnett in 1956.  The current school opened in 2000.  While we might not have a ton of history in the current facility (although that is rapidly building), Grayson High has been around in one form or another for quite a while.

I take it back Ga96 isn't just clueless on Florida

He's a clown when it comes to GA as well LMAO

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Archer is going to get creamed by Lowndes. But hey, at least they stepped up to the plate. Archer's original opponent was Dacula, so I guess they'll have to find someone else to play. That Saturday is going to be one interesting day!

As @FootballGuy said on the other thread we don't know yet what to expect from either team

I've seen teams go from losing by 50+ to a team one season to beating them the next season, things can change pretty quickly in high school

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

As @FootballGuy said on the other thread we don't know yet what to expect from either team

I've seen teams go from losing by 50+ to a team one season to beating them the next season, things can change pretty quickly in high school

True. See my explanation in the other thread.