The Death of Herman Cain

DarterBlue

From Forbes

Prior to his hospitalization, Cain, 74, appeared at President Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally without a mask, and later expressed his frustration about mask-wearing requirements.

“PEOPLE ARE FED UP!” Cain said of mask mandates on July 1—the same day he would end up being hospitalized.

Cain’s representatives said in a statement after the diagnosis that “there is no way of knowing for sure how or where Mr. Cain contracted the coronavirus.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/07/27/herman-cain-is-still-hospitalized-for-coronavirus-5-weeks-after-going-to-trump-rally-maskless/amp/

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We now have 3 threads on Cain

I started the first one 

He was not a healthy guy. Maybe after beating stage 4 colon cancer he left it up to God. He died a free man and one that no government was gonna tell him what to do 

He just died ignoring basic health protocols. I hope you learn a lesson from this and stop going to bars without a mask. This disease is for real and you could die though you are young. And don't give me any crap about not caring. Even if I were contemplating suicide, this disease would not be my method of choice. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He just died ignoring basic health protocols. I hope you learn a lesson from this and stop going to bars without a mask. This disease is for real and you could die though you are young. And don't give me any crap about not caring. Even if I were contemplating suicide, this disease would not be my method of choice. 

Herman Cain was an idiot and so is every person who tries to square this circle.

The man died needlessly because of his stupidity and ideological dogmatism.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Nope not at all. I will live my life. As a son of someone in the medial field I am not worried one bit about this thing

Matter of fact ill be at the bar tonight and ill be around a group of friends after that. I am also attending a rally Saturday and Sunday. 

I am not worried in any sense of the word. If death comes fine and I've accepted death for the past 20 years. If a virus is gonna take me out so be it. I should have been dead already according to the cops that showed up to one of my car accidents so I guess I cheated death once. 

Kinda curious to hear what you would say to all the people who stayed home accepted the protocols got corona and died. Because it has happened 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We now have 3 threads on Cain

I started the first one 

He was not a healthy guy. Maybe after beating stage 4 colon cancer he left it up to God. He died a free man and one that no government was gonna tell him what to do 

Dying to OWN THE LIBS.

I feel so pwned right now. He really got me good. 9_9

VmHnLxj.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope not at all. I will live my life. As a son of someone in the medial field I am not worried one bit about this thing

Matter of fact ill be at the bar tonight and ill be around a group of friends after that. I am also attending a rally Saturday and Sunday. 

I am not worried in any sense of the word. If death comes fine and I've accepted death for the past 20 years. If a virus is gonna take me out so be it. I should have been dead already according to the cops that showed up to one of my car accidents so I guess I cheated death once. 

Kinda curious to hear what you would say to all the people who stayed home accepted the protocols got corona and died. Because it has happened 

Then so be it. I have given you honest, good council. I hope you don't go the way of Herman Cain, but if you do, all I can say is RIP. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Then so be it. I have given you honest, good council. I hope you don't go the way of Herman Cain, but if you do, all I can say is RIP. 

Death comes for us all

A guy I know just told me one of his previous neighbors was moving the lawn. He was run over by an out of control driver in front of is wife and kids 

Death is coming. Accept it. Prepare for it. I am in my 30s and I already have my mortician set up in case I die. 

But u didn't answer the last little paragraph. What would u say to those people 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He's more likely to get it, be asymptomatic, and then spread it to people he actually likes - thus harming them.

He doesn't care about that either.

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Old overweight cancer patient dies of COVID...sounds like yet another BOMBSHELL lol. 

..he was fine a couple weeks ago......what part of the whole Covid-19 virus are you missing?....

"However, because Cain previously beat liver cancer, he was considered at high-risk for complications related to COVID-19."

Just saying.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

..he was fine a couple weeks ago......what part of the whole Covid-19 virus are you missing?....

"However, because Cain previously beat liver cancer, he was considered at high-risk for complications related to COVID-19."

Just saying.

Even right-wing ideologues like zulu1128 who try to look and sound educated still can't comprehend simple concepts.