But Why?

ngdawg

Just now, ngdawg said:

Actually, as per the article, college-going kids are the most in support of this vaccine. And if that 20-year old is hospitalized, I would hope that they'd take the vaccine over death.

Stop being a birdshitter

You won't graduate to Bullshitter like that. 🤣

This is not some 'popularity poll'.

PS: would 'college going' kids be part of the system..... or outsiders?

BTW: LOLOLOLOL

Just now, Troll said:

Stop being a birdshitter

You won't graduate to Bullshitter like that. 🤣

This is not some 'popularity poll'.

PS: would 'college going' kids be part of the system..... or outsiders?

BTW: LOLOLOLOL

Made no sense. I just pulled information from the article.

1 minute ago, Troll said:

you mean you are trying to push just the propaganda you read...

instead of developing your OWN opinion and argument?

giphy.gif

You guys are funny. When I quote something from an article, I "can't come up with my own opinions". But when I give my opinions, I "don't quote facts and have no support". Nice job guys!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You guys are funny. When I quote something from an article, I "can't come up with my own opinions". But when I give my opinions, I "don't quote facts and have no support". Nice job guys!

Instead of blaming some article for your inability to answer a straight question...

and some excuse to bail and (while not giving your actual opinion) stand pat on someone else's 'popularity poll'.

but feel Free toTry again....

Would you take any vaccine that is politically shielded from you taking any legal action if it kills you?

or how about...

could you think of a better scenario than compulsory injections with zero recourse?

PS: we don't need any 'articles'....just your birdshit opinion...👍

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Instead of blaming some article for your inability to answer a straight question...

and some excuse to bail and (while not giving your actual opinion) stand pat on someone else's 'popularity poll'.

but feel Free toTry again....

Would you take any vaccine that is politically shielded from you taking any legal action if it kills you?

or how about...

could you think of a better scenario than compulsory injections with zero recourse?

PS: we don't need any 'articles'....just your birdshit opinion...👍

giphy.gif

Just pointing out the double standard that you have. You're just too blind to see it. 

I would take the vaccine. It protects both me and others around me.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The death rate of most vaccines is not very high. If it's an extraordinarily high death rate, then I'd stay away. But if it's around the same as other vaccines, I'd trust it.

with no basis to do so....

...and no recourse if you are wrong. 👌

17 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I mean, I understand people that are anti-vaccination. But come on, even for the coronavirus?

Any vaccines for Covid that come out even if it’s six months from now, will not have been around for sufficient time for us to understand its efficacy, and/or unintended effects.   It’s a bit of a crapshoot.  

If you’re desperate and scared, take it.  Otherwise protect yourself as best you can, and see how well the vaccine works for others.  

At this point,  I would much rather take HCQ as a preventive measure, than hope for a miracle vaccine. 

Or, go to your local cattle rancher and slip him $20 for a dose of broad spectrum bovine vaccine.  You might get sick for a few days but it will put your immune system into hyperdrive.

Just now, On2whls said:

Any vaccines for Covid that come out even if it’s six months from now, will not have been around for sufficient time for us to understand its efficacy, and/or unintended effects.   It’s a bit of a crapshoot.  

If you’re desperate and scared, take it.  Otherwise protect yourself as best you can, and see how well the vaccine works for others.  

At this point,  I would much rather take HCQ as a preventive measure, than hope for a miracle vaccine. 

Or, go to your local cattle rancher and slip him $20 for a dose of broad spectrum bovine vaccine.  You might get sick for a few days but it will put your immune system into hyperdrive.

At the moment, I'm steering clear of everything you stated. But I would trust a vaccine more than HCQ.

38 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

At the moment, I'm steering clear of everything you stated. But I would trust a vaccine more than HCQ.

trusting untested new technology without even appropriate trials

over something that has been successfully medically used in proven treatments for decades

is brilliant...

👍

giphy.gif

you must love science class 👌 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

But I would trust a vaccine more than HCQ.

Yes, HCQ it’s a real killer lol.  I’m glad there’s a lot of folks like you buying into the lies, keeps focus off the people using it “illegally”.   

Do you have any idea on how modern vaccines are produced, relative to the old school tissue culture method?   Why do you think think it’s gone to bioreactors and engineered DNA?   Simple, it’s for the money.  They can be produced faster and cheaper.    

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

trusting untested new technology without even appropriate trials

over something that has been successfully medically used in proven treatments for decades

is brilliant...

👍

giphy.gif

you must love science class 👌 

You only support HCQ because Trump supports it. Can't make the decisions for yourself.