Who wins: Mater Dei or Presbyterian College?

ngdawg

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sadly we won’t see the really good OOS matchups that were to happen this season unfortunately. 

bgw

Don't tell that to GSB. He'll make sure IMG and Duncanville play every week to claim that OOS games are still happening every week.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hahaha I got the Monarchs by 10! Kidding, no way we can play with any D1 team. The physicality and speed difference between college and high school is drastic. 

I dunno, brutha.  Ross and George, for example, would put any Presbyterian Dlineman in the dirt all game, right now, as HS seniors; and Domani and Jaylin would pitch a shutout on any bottom of the barrel D1 WRs they have there.  And Raesjon and DBailey?  God help their QB.  Guaranteed Raleek is faster than anyone on Presby, and CJ and Kyron are already bigger and stronger than any WRs Presby would face all year.  When you consider a JT can start at a Power 5 as a HS senior; Amon-Ra and Chris Murray, for example,  starting Power 5 as true freshmen. George, Dixon and Jaylin are graduating early so that they can get a jump on starting as freshmen, all at far superior schools than Presby.  Just my two cents...

6 minutes ago, MD87 said:

I dunno, brutha.  Ross and George, for example, would put any Presbyterian Dlineman in the dirt all game, right now, as HS seniors; and Domani and Jaylin would pitch a shutout on any bottom of the barrel D1 WRs they have there.  And Raesjon and DBailey?  God help their QB.  Guaranteed Raleek is faster than anyone on Presby, and CJ and Kyron are already bigger and stronger than any WRs Presby would face all year.  When you consider a JT can start at a Power 5 as a HS senior; Amon-Ra and Chris Murray, for example,  starting Power 5 as true freshmen. George, Dixon and Jaylin are graduating early so that they can get a jump on starting as freshmen, all at far superior schools than Presby.  Just my two cents...

This is exactly why I posed the question. Not based on all this information (duh, I would never know this) but because of the talent.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Very true, no doubt all those guys have played better competition than Presbyterian and MD gets all our guys ready to compete at the D1 level the day they step on campus. Good points. The program Rollo has built is the closest you can get to D1 at the Hs level & Presbyterian would’ve been lucky to sign any starter from last years MD team.

• Thanks 1