IMG 49 at Venice 13 FINAL

Trixter

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Think about it. How often will we ever get to see USA #1 play #2 in the great state of TX? Never. 

I'm not entirely sold IMG is number 1 and if they are it's likely because Mater Dei or SJB had their seasons moved to the spring

I'm intrigued to see IMG play in TX but I can enjoy it from my couch 

2 minutes ago, Bones said:

I guess IL kids came and took over FL football.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Look for the same in Iowa too! 

Oh come on, any of us could probably walk on the field for IMG and look good

How hard is it to look good when surrounded by maybe 20-30 players who 12 months for now will probably play as freshman at the D1 level 

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh come on, any of us could probably walk on the field for IMG and look good

How hard is it to look good when surrounded by maybe 20-30 players who 12 months for now will probably play as freshman at the D1 level 

You mad fam?

IL just scored a TD on IMG.

• Haha 1

SFA beat IMG by 28 last season. MD beat SFA last season. SJB beat MD last season. Are these others  “college” teams too? No! 

To be the best, you need to beat best. Ask Grayson and Lee County, who actually had the courage to face the national elites. 

IMG last year is nothing compared to IMG this year. IMG this year has a team full of future college players. They have capitalized on the fact that many others states are not playing football and have overloaded their team with talent. This is as close to a college team as you can get in a "high school" setting.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA beat IMG by 28 last season. MD beat SFA last season. SJB beat MD last season. Are these others “college” teams too? Absolutely not! 

To be the best, you need to beat best. Ask Grayson and Lee County, who actually had the courage to face these national elites. 

I told you that would happen in week 1 last year too but nobody wanted to believe me LMAO

(Beating IMG)

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

One thing TX will definitely have that can match IMG is size and depth 

I wouldn't decide on that matchup quite yet

I'll probably change my prediction as I see Duncanville play. IMG could have dropped 70 on Venice but chose not to. They went for it on 4th and 25 instead of kicking a field goal or punting.

Yet you were able to do so this early for the IMG/SFA game? Fraud. 

Because by then I had already stumbled onto how loaded SFA was 

I have no idea about Duncanville yet because they ain't like the private powers loaded with transfers, TX teams you got to see them play to know how good they are

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I'll probably change my prediction as I see Duncanville play. IMG could have dropped 70 on Venice but chose not to. They went for it on 4th and 25 instead of kicking a field goal or punting.

That's because they play half ass and with no emotion, they are bored and lazy team who needs to feel challenged before they put in any effort

They always leave points on the board 

Grayson and Dosta are loaded with xfers too. Based on your rationale, they should be able to compete too with the elites too, no? 

And yet on paper SFA was more loaded than IMG was, that's what people didn't realize about SFA last year before the matchup was SFA senior class was better than what IMG had 

People just flat out for the most part didn't know but to your credit I do think you picked SFA on the week of the game 

Just now, ngdawg said:

IMG. By two scores.

Maybe. *IF* DV can get the new transfer QB going early they stand a real chance. IMG let Venice go 95 yards for a TD after getting stopped at the goal line. It’s week one so mistakes happen but  Venice had no business sharing the field IMG.  IMG is the favorite in the game against DV but this reminds me of last year when SFA came out and smacked Miami Central only to barely escape a running clock a few weeks later when they saw a real defense. IMG was supposed to win big tonight, their back ups could’ve won that game. I think McCarthy is a lot better than the sfa QB but DV will still be the best defense he’s ever seen in a game. DV is well coached & they have the athletes to play with IMG but not sure they have the depth and QB play. I’ll go IMG by 3 right now based off of talent alone. Could be two scores if McCarthy can get comfortable but I’m thinking the DV defense is going to make that very tough. 

• Like 2