Dust Up in Dosta!

GHSFPS

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nice Video!  Very well done.  I thought Sunshine looked really good.  Even more disappointed in the first hand reports from @ngdawg and @Ga96 who were trashing him.  People with agenda's need to be identified and have their bias factored in when digesting their input.

Yeah like they were rooting for him to do bad just because he is from Cali. 

That is some discrimination if I ever seen it.

The kid can’t help where his parents decided to give birth to him/and or raise him. The fact that he is from a place he can’t control should not have any effect on one’s opinion of him. 

Unless you are an asshole, then it’s par for the course. 

I hope the kid lights it up and Florida State gets him. As long as he ain’t no Chris Rix 2.0 😂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nice Video!  Very well done.  I thought Sunshine looked really good.  Even more disappointed in the first hand reports from @ngdawg and @Ga96 who were trashing him.  People with agenda's need to be identified and have their bias factored in when digesting their input.

I had no bias, just called it as I saw it. Now you are a Cali fan and supporting a Cali QB in a different state. That's bias if I've ever seen any.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Musta had your beer goggles on then.  Horrible take on your part.  Had higher expectations for you.

You can directly trace Garcia's success to WR mistakes. 

Your bias is showing because you are simply looking at the stats on the surface and not what caused it. I have no bias for either team. You, however, have one of your very own player playing in that game.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You can directly trace Garcia's success to WR mistakes. 

Your bias is showing because you are simply looking at the stats on the surface and not what caused it. I have no bias for either team. You, however, have one of your very own player playing in that game.

I have no bias.  Just think credit should be given to the kid.  He made some great throws.  In fact he made "ALL" the throws.

Touch pass - check

Deep ball -check

Deep out - check

quick release -check

Not afraid to run - check

Kept composure- check

Didn't quit despite blind side hits - check

Held ball till last split sec before throwing even knowing he'll be hit in the ribs - check.

Executed game plan - check.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Michael does a good job with his videos.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I have no bias.  Just think credit should be given to the kid.  He made some great throws.  In fact he made "ALL" the throws.

Touch pass - check

Deep ball -check

Deep out - check

quick release -check

Not afraid to run - check

Kept composure- check

Didn't quit despite blind side hits - check

Held ball till last split sec before throwing even knowing he'll be hit in the ribs - check.

Executed game plan - check.

Over 100 of Garcia's yards came because WR cornerbacks being incompetent. Need I pull up the play where Garcia just heaved the ball into a crowd of 5 people and none of 3 WR cornerbacks could make a play on the ball? Also, Garcia threw a pick, which is being conveniently ignored. I would say that Tahj Sanders and the Valdosta defense contributed more to the game than Garcia. 

All the throws you listed should be done by basically every QB to take the field. If you're a half-decent QB, you make those plays. Take North Gwinnett's QB for example. He had a meager 78 passing yards this week. And he completed everything on your "checklist".

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Over 100 of Garcia's yards came because WR cornerbacks being incompetent. Need I pull up the play where Garcia just heaved the ball into a crowd of 5 people and none of 3 WR cornerbacks could make a play on the ball? Also, Garcia threw a pick, which is being conveniently ignored. I would say that Tahj Sanders and the Valdosta defense contributed more to the game than Garcia. 

All the throws you listed should be done by basically every QB to take the field. If you're a half-decent QB, you make those plays. Take North Gwinnett's QB for example. He had a meager 78 passing yards this week. And he completed everything on your "checklist".

Such a nit picker.  You have not response to my check list.  WR was ranked #5 in Ga.  Now your telling us their defense is mistake prone.  If that is the case, it doesn't bode well for the other Ga teams ranked lower than WR.

The Ga fans I talked to in Calif last year were much more knowledgeable than what you are showing on this board.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Show me a HS game with out multiple mistakes.

What you are ignoring is the plays that were made.  Don't be a Buford.

That's the point. Why should I ignore his mistakes you make him out to be a god you cant compare him to everyone else if you're saying he is better than everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Like some of my coaches use to tell us back in the day "If you suck you suck" & "if you scared say you scared" im not into sugar coating.

Were you able to let Garcia know this after the game?

Ga96

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Ga96
  • Members
  • 1,065 posts

Somebody tell Garcia he isn't in cali anymore. Now a sack kid has to wake up and speed up

17 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I call it how it is. Im not gonna ignore mistakes.

Another example of your bias.  Admit it, you were hating on the kid from the start.  Biased?  Look in the mirror Buford

Ga96

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Ga96
  • Members
  • 1,066 posts
On 9/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, ATLien12x said:

Almost threw a pick six too on the bubble... 

very very shaky early. 

He definitely has to get familiar with Georgia defensive speed or its gonna be a long season. Another sack.

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Like some of my coaches use to tell us back in the day "If you suck you suck" & "if you scared say you scared" im not into sugar coating.

The sad part of all this is that you didn't even watch the game.  Now when the video comes out, giving you a chance to revise your take, you stupidly double down instead.   Your credibility is in need of significant rehab at this point.

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's the point. Why should I ignore his mistakes you make him out to be a god you cant compare him to everyone else if you're saying he is better than everyone else.

Here is another Gem.  And your calling me biased?

Ga96

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Ga96
  • Members
  • 1,066 posts

Breaking news Garcia says fuck it hes going back to Cali another sack

HawgGoneIt, Bamarod, ngdawg and 1 other reacted to this
Thanks
  •  
  •  
  •  

42 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Such a nit picker.  You have not response to my check list.  WR was ranked #5 in Ga.  Now your telling us their defense is mistake prone.  If that is the case, it doesn't bode well for the other Ga teams ranked lower than WR.

The Ga fans I talked to in Calif last year were much more knowledgeable than what you are showing on this board.

Yes, I had no response to your checklist...except showing how it can immensely flawed. Just because you're very highly ranked doesn't mean you're perfect. Again, my school, North Gwinnett, is one of the better 7A teams. However, their offense (as many on here can testify to) was less than average at best. This shows that even though you're highly ranked, you don't necessarily need to have a perfect game.

It's not like I'm saying Garcia is trash. He is good, but he has much room to improve. He made an ill-advised and "lack-of-vision" throw on the interception (which you seem to conveniently ignore) and he basically chucked up a hail mary which was somehow caught because of Warner Robins' incompetence. I am giving you specific examples from the game of WR mistakes, yet you do nothing but insult me to try and validate your views.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don’t make fun of Chris. He’s a great guy and a huge PGL fan. Here’s a pic of us comparing our FSU bowl championship rings at SJB in 2019. #gonoles 

2C825C93-35AA-41F7-8107-7D9A86EF05F8.jpeg

He wasn’t even supposed to be the starter. Number 1 overall player 5 star Joe Mauer was. But he wanted to go make hundreds of millions of dollars playing baseball!! 

Selfish prick!! 😂 set us back a decade!! Rix was so bad I thought at the time he was a spy from Cali sent to destroy the program. Lol 

Next time you see Rix ask him if he still wears that silk white glove that he used to wear around campus. And does he still get pulled over for speeding after leaving a parking lot where he got a ticket for parking in a handicap spot. Lol. 

He should be showing you his National Title ring they gave to him when he was backing up Mauer