Trump trying to be the next pres to be taken out

Ga96

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

He called out the military industrial complex and the last president who did that was JFK 

Good point. I think that Trump knows that his life and safety are precarious. That’s a risk he’s willing to take for US. He trusts the Secret Service to their jobs. Because even if they hate Trump, they don’t ever want to be thought of not being able to protect the Prez....especially after JFK and Reagan.  Not a good look. He’s lived a great life. He’s 77 or whatever. AMERICA is his legacy. He’ll keep fighting. 😎

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

God shall judge that.... not a transplanted hillbilly.

Your hero worship of the man scores you 0 points.....in fact, it may cost you come judgement day.

You should be worrying about your own day of reckoning....

Believing in something is quite different,

from passing judgement on others

Hope this helps

👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Good point. I think that Trump knows that his life and safety are precarious. That’s a risk he’s willing to take for US. He trusts the Secret Service to their jobs. Because even if they hate Trump, they don’t ever want to be thought of not being able to protect the Prez....especially after JFK and Reagan.  Not a good look. He’s lived a great life. He’s 77 or whatever. AMERICA is his legacy. He’ll keep fighting. 😎

Hell keep fighting but hes right though we have many people in government who make huge money off of wars and im sure they are pissed off that he is bringing our troops home 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It really doesn't for I am a better man than don j trump. The Bible tells me this.

Thanks for caring.

Carry on being a fruity jackass.

A fruity jackass is someone who starts multiple BS threads a day,

wherein only he replies and talks to himself...

Hope this helps 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1