Just for the self proclaimed silent majority

Ga96

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You are not the silent majority. Only an idiot will believe that. Just like every other election in recent history. The silent majority has been the none voters.

Loser...yet again...🤣

In recent elections, about 60% of the voting eligible population votes during presidential election years....😝

BTW: You don't speak and are usually silent while voting 👍

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

Somehow I can't imagine you and the word silent in the same room. 🙃

Crazy part he thought it was a good idea to post that video. Its simple math most year 50%+ of Americans don't vote which means 50% do vote which no party gets 100% of the votes therefore the "silent majority" are the non voters. Sorry I had to comment on your post im sure you know this information already but I have him ignored so that's the only way I could see what he posted or reply to him.

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Crazy part he thought it was a good idea to post that video. Its simple math most year 50%+ of Americans don't vote which means 50% do vote which no party gets 100% of the votes therefore the "silent majority" are the non voters. Sorry I had to comment on your post im sure you know this information already but I have him ignored so that's the only way I could see what he posted or reply to him.

he should not be on ignore, sure he's a propagandist for Trump but he's good people

trust me

On 9/12/2020 at 8:56 PM, Ga96 said:

giphy.gif