Do Democrats Really Think....

Rufus69

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I don't think there is much trust going on. Its more like pushing them for right now and getting them out the way later.

I'm not exactly understanding what you're saying...but if the Democrats want to prevent another Trumpy The Ass Clown Supreme Court nominee from being confirmed...they gotta have (4) Republicans to vote with them.  Anything less...is a lost cause.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not exactly understanding what you're saying...but if the Democrats want to prevent another Trumpy The Ass Clown Supreme Court nominee from being confirmed...they gotta have (4) Republicans to vote with them.  Anything less...is a lost cause.

Rufus>>

Im saying the Dems will cater to the republicans they think they can get to vote and after that back to trying to remove them.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Ive been had a problem with the lifetime service. You cant be 60 and 70 making decisions for 20yr Olds 

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.  The Democrats simply don't have the votes to stop the nomination.  It hurts to realize that...but...it is what it is.  The push right now...immediately...should be to get Trumpy The Ass Clown out of office.  If we don't do that...the two-party system is gone.

I've said it from the beginning...make Bernie our despot...do away with Congress and the Supreme Court...and this Country will be flourishing in (3) years.

Gospel...

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.  The Democrats simply don't have the votes to stop the nomination.  It hurts to realize that...but...it is what it is.  The push right now...immediately...should be to get Trumpy The Ass Clown out of office.  If we don't do that...the two-party system is gone.

I've said it from the beginning...make Bernie our despot...do away with Congress and the Supreme Court...and this Country will be flourishing in (3) years.

Gospel...

Rufus>>

Ruf,

That may be the stupidest and most detached-from-reality post you've ever written.

And that is quite an accomplishment.

🖖

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Ruf,

That may be the stupidest and most detached-from-reality post you've ever written.

And that is quite an accomplishment.

🖖

I think we all know how much I take whet you post to heart.

You shouldn't try to do things you're not qualified to do.

Now do what you do best...post some sort of meme.....

Rufus>>