LSU giving Miss St. some fits

Cossacks

12 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Not True.... Ricks played for MD for 3 years, won 2 State Titles and 2 Natty’s.... He had already committed to LSU while at MD....

He then left MD to go work out at IMG for 6 months with a team that Accomplished nothing on the field because they play for nothing....

Everything he got was because of MD,  IMG Just gave him a place to hang out and work out since MD would not let him graduate early....

☝️What he said

7 hours ago, old_e said:

You keep believing that buddy. They schedule games across the country recruiting the best players at their positions.  If they were good at developing and preparing players for the next level, they wouldn't have the need to recruit the best.  

Ok Bill Gates, I'm surprised your down here rubbing elbows with the poor folks.

You have no clue what you are babbling about. You have little understanding of just what good training does. 

You know no one that has ever been to IMG and you don't even understand what I said when I said that IMG will get an athlete closer to his potential than any other school. 

I get it, you are a little man who wants to hate IMG because your little school does not have the advantages IMG has. 

It's called jealousy. You mold your "opinions" to suit your bias. Hey we all do it to different degrees. But some of us are smart enough to understand these things, you, not so much. 

Stay in school, my little brother.