LSU giving Miss St. some fits

Cossacks

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

IMG Just gave him a place to hang out and work out since MD would not let him graduate early....

Bingo. Couldn’t have said it any better! What makes me feel for the kid is that it was all for nothing. No spring ball for him to compete due to COVID, and the sole purpose of his transfer was to make sure he got those spring ball reps. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Pac10 coach and quarterback demolishing SEC records for passing. Damn!!

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

When you throw the ball 100 times you're bound to gain yards and score some points.

2 minutes ago, old_e said:

623 yards.

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

On 60 passing attempts. Why is that so surprising?

Against DB University, that’s not suppose to happen ever. Quit being a sour puss and give him his due.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

On 60 passing attempts. Why is that so surprising?

That’s over 10 yards per attempt average though, that is Dam good!!!....

I would say that 623 Yards on 60 Attempts is very impressive, If he had 400 yards or so on 60 attempts that wouldn’t be so good and they likely would have lost....

Anyway you cut it the PAC 12 Coach and PAC 12 QB shredded the Defending National Champ from the SEC for 623 yards and 44 points....

It is just too bad that Actual pac 12 Teams can’t do this....🤣🤣

• Like 2

Just now, THEOC89 said:

I would say that 623 Yards on 60 Attempts is very impressive, If he had 400 yards or so on 60 attempts that wouldn’t be so good and they likely would have lost....

Anyway you cut it the PAC 12 Coach and PAC 12 QB shredded the Defending National Champ from the SEC for 623 yards and 44 points....

There is a different breed of players playing in the SEC compared to the Pac 12.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ya know what tho? Clearly LSU lost...well pretty much everyone....but MSU is, at least offensively, going to be a force to be reckoned with this season in the SEC. not saying they’ll win their division, but they’ll be fun to watch. Nice to see some PAC 12 offense with some SEC D and athletes. 😎

Actually it was Big 12 offense (from Texas Tech).  He just brought it to WSU

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, old_e said:

He arrived at IMG with the tools. There is nothing IMG showed that kid.

Don't be silly. Who do you know that went to IMG? 

Obviously no one. 

Dude, a gifted athlete does not need IMG BUT it will get them much closer to their potential than any other school I have ever know. It's not even close. 

I get the feeling this stuff is over your pay grade so just carry on. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Don't be silly. Who do you know that went to IMG? 

Obviously no one. 

Dude, a gifted athlete does not need IMG BUT it will get them much closer to their potential than any other school I have ever know. It's not even close. 

I get the feeling this stuff is over your pay grade so just carry on. 

You keep believing that buddy. They schedule games across the country recruiting the best players at their positions.  If they were good at developing and preparing players for the next level, they wouldn't have the need to recruit the best.  

Ok Bill Gates, I'm surprised your down here rubbing elbows with the poor folks.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Lol fr especially considering hes a big 12 coach. Leach is all big12 offense. Why is everyone here giving credit to the pac12 lmao