Georgia vs Florida 6/7/8th grade allstar games...

954gator

10 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I took a look at the rosters and found that 3 poor, tiny, undersized hawgs did indeed participate.

7th grade: #27 Jamad Willis(LB) 5'7 161 lbs, #81 Tajh Sanders(WR) 5'10/170 lbs

8th grade: #9 O'rion Bonner(DB) 5'7 155 lbs

Uh, you got yourself (3) good ones right there.  Rush is smiling from ear to ear......

Rufus>>

OK guys...let's not get these football gurus believing that there's talent in Colquitt County !!!!

Let's not let them even FATHOM that Rush might have this sort of effect on our program.

I think we project a more balanced viewpoint.  So with that in mind.....

OH WOE IS US !!!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm sure he is. Lol

Seems like I've been hearing about Tajh for years now and he is only a 7th grader. That tike came out of the womb with hype.

Said the same about Dada White from Cocoa. He started every game as a 7th grader for Cocoa last year. He was over the center and made lots of plays. Can't wait to see him this year.

As a coach, I had the privilege to coach him in baseball. He is an amazing athlete for someone his age.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:42 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Said the same about Dada White from Cocoa. He started every game as a 7th grader for Cocoa last year. He was over the center and made lots of plays. Can't wait to see him this year.

As a coach, I had the privilege to coach him in baseball. He is an amazing athlete for someone his age.

I saw a twitter on DADA yesterday.  He was in the weight room squatting 415 for 5 with chains.

• Like 1