Original Black Panther leader speak the TRUTH!!!

Blueliner

• Blueliner changed the title to Original Black Panther leader speak the TRUTH!!!
24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

where do you come up with this junk?  lol

peace out

always a conspiracy ... always lol

Ahh...the old go to move...it’s a conspiracy theory!!  All of it! !! Lol🤣.  Don’t kill the messenger. Care to refUte anything he saying? And consider what this man has been through and has seen in his lifetime. I’m not advocating for the BPs, but I’m still pretty sure he’s got more street cred than you or I when it comes to this. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ahh...the old go to move...it’s a conspiracy theory!!  All of it! !! Lol🤣.  Don’t kill the messenger. Care to refUte anything he saying? And consider what this man has been through and has seen in his lifetime. I’m not advocating for the BPs, but I’m still pretty sure he’s got more street cred than you or I when it comes to this. 

I will not get dragged into conspiracy nonsense on any level. 

34 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Didn't the black panthers assassinate a couple cops in NYC??

In Rockland County in 1983-84 with Susan Rosenberg, who now works for BLM...No conspiracy here at all...Hillary defended one of them I believe, years ago and he was acquitted..

...She laughed about it,...Could have been another group ?? In that picture, George Soros is the worst enemy of all....If more read and know history, they would know the true nature of the so called Democrats  of Marxism....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

In Rockland County in 1983-84 with Susan Rosenberg, who now works for BLM...No conspiracy here at all...Hillary defended one of them I believe, years ago and he was acquitted..

...She laughed about it,...Could have been another group ?? In that picture, George Soros is the worst enemy of all....If more read and know history, they would know the true nature of the so called Democrats  of Marxism....

Brinks robbery?? Is that what ur referring too

• Like 1