BIDEN: 8 YEAR OLDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR GENDER. STILL NOT GONNA VOTE?

jserralions

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

he is a self proclaimed idiot, obviously 

pretty much yeah....🤷‍♂️

with these kinds of drive by BS posts from newbs,

you would think it just another nut ID

looking for attention.

PS: might even be a lefties poor attempt at trying to male the right look stupid 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So are you guys advocate for eight-year-olds deciding to change their gender and take hormones to complete the process? 

Do you agree that eight-year-olds can make that decision and parents should go along with it? 

Fuck no....although Karen McKrusty did it...first undercover chick to ever attend Bosco 😂😂

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So are you guys advocate for eight-year-olds deciding to change their gender and take hormones to complete the process? 

Do you agree that eight-year-olds can make that decision and parents should go along with it? 

i would need to study the subject to have any opinion and i have no inclination to do as such

hence

i have no opinion either way

---------------------

what i do know is that your opinion is motivated by emotion and therefore is of no relevance 

peace

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Fuck no....although Karen McKrusty did it...first undercover chick to ever attend Bosco 😂😂

There is some seriously sick pieces of shit on this site if they agree that 8 year old should be allowed to mutate with hormones. 

that is beyond politics. I know lefties support pedophilia, but it shouldn’t be partisan. This stuff should be about humanity. Having sex with kids is evil and the death penalty should be the consequence. Asking doctors for hormones to mutate your child should make it to where your children are taken from you. 

this should be common sense 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

i would need to study the subject to have any opinion and i have no inclination to do as such

hence

i have no opinion either way

---------------------

what i do know is that your opinion is motivated by emotion and therefore is of no relevance 

peace

What is the emotion driving my opinion, and can you highlight the section of my opinion that is displaying an example of that emotion? 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is the emotion driving my opinion

Your entire post is emotional hate. Any can read it. 

highlight the section of my opinion that is displaying an example of that emotion? 

Dude, your entire post. 

Come on man, you know damned well you know nothing of the subject yet you spew hatred for all who don't adopt your bias. A very Trumpian response. 

• Thumbs Down 1

There is some seriously sick pieces of shit on this site if they agree that 8 year old should be allowed to mutate with hormones. 

hate

I know lefties support pedophilia

hate

this should be common sense 

but to you it is not... sad

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Your entire post is emotional hate. Any can read it. 

Dude, your entire post. 

Come on man, you know damned well you know nothing of the subject yet you spew hatred for all who don't adopt your bias. A very Trumpian response. 

What response? You made that comment after I asked 2 questions. I never gave an opinion up to that point. You didn’t know my opinion when you made that comment 

An 8 year old thinks ice cream is an acceptable dinner. They still piss their pants, and can barely multiply. Their brains are not developed enough to make life altering decisions. 

This practice of radical parents mutating their children should be outlawed. No one under 18 should be allowed to make that decision. I pray it goes to the Supreme Court 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

you are  ahte machine dude... uneducated on the subject but filled with bias and hate 

You are one sick puppy. I calmly come by and say pedophilia is evil, and parents doing this to children is sick. And you act hysterical and say I’m hateful. 

You can’t even have a constructive conversation. You say you don’t have enough info to make and informed opinion, but you magically know my opinion is wrong and hateful? Give me a break

you are a left wing lunatic that feels anything should be able to transpire in the world as long as the person committing the action says it’s ok. Just a cesspool of evil. I  guess that’s your way of sticking it to religious people and patriots in general 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

you magically know my opinion is wrong and hateful?

not magically at all. You wrote it for all to see. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

you are a left wing lunatic

That is something I have never been called. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

that feels anything should be able to transpire in the world as long as the person committing the action says it’s ok.

it is a logical fallacy to tell someone their opinion so that they will defend it thereby shifting the conversation. I don't respond to fallacies. That is for the others to fall for. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

religious people and patriots

the word "patriots" has become bastardized under Trump. It now stand for hatred under the cloth of the flag... I find the practice rather disturbing. 

This entire exchange is you demanding vindication for your hateful bias. I am not going to give that to you so let's just watch Ferris on CBS.

all the best

• Haha 1